Girls' Day Out (3)

Her Glass Shoes...

 

Jessica’s POV

I looked outside and the weather is good. Then an idea popped in my mind. Ah! To the beach.

“Somewhere.”  I replied to her. We took our shopping bags and went to my car. While driving…

“Unnie, where will we go?” Hyoyeon curiously asked me.

“On my favorite place.” I said and smiled. She just nodded and didn’t asked anymore questions. I looked at her and noticed that she already fallen asleep. After 45 minutes of driving, we finally arrived to our destination. It is not that popular beach compared to the others so only few people come here. I looked outside and there’s no people around. Perfect!  No one will disturb us or will see if any of us do something embarrassing.

Want to know why I decided to go to the beach? Because when we were young, my family and hers visited a beach once. We stayed there for 5 days. We did everything we could. I mean everything including fishing, snorkeling, building sand castles, and even camping. It was so fun. Then we promised that the three of us, me, Eunhyuk, and Hyoyeon, will return together on that beach when all of us have reached our dreams. To have a dancing studio owned by us. We also promised that when we already have children we will bring them here. In other words, good and fun memories were made on that beach. It’s time to wake Hyoyeon now.

“Hyoyeon-ah, we’re already here.”I shook her body.

“Really?” she asked and looked outside. Seems like she remember  this place. “Wow” was only she could say.

End of POV

 

Meanwhile, in Hyoyeon’s house…

 

That day when BoA told the truth, everyone kept quiet. No one dared to talk. But the next day while Hyori and IU are having their breakfast.

“Mom, I can’t stand this anymore. I can’t accept what happened. How can Aunt BoA do this to us? If she did not let Hyoyeon come to the party, all of this would not happen.” IU broke the silence since she can’t stand it anymore.

“I can’t also accept it but it already happened, sweetie.” Hyori replied.

“But why did auntie choose her over us? We are her real family not her.”

“I also don’t know. But we must accept the truth whether we want it or not.” Hyori explained to her daughter.

“Neh.” IU nodded and smiled. But there is something behind that smile. Just then they saw BoA  carrying a luggage ready to leave.

“I will leave this house for awhile. I booked a ticket for Jeju last night and I will be staying there for 1-3 months.” BoA said.

“Arasso. But I need to ask you a question before you leave. Why did you let Hyoyeon come to the party?” Hyori asked.

“I will let you answer that question yourself. When I come back you tell me your answer. Well, I must leave now. Goodbye.” BoA answered and said her goodbye to them. Her answer made them dumbfounded.

“What does that mean, mom?” IU asked.

“I also don’t know. Let’s continue eating our breakfast.” Hyori shrugged her shoulders and they continue eating their breakfast.

 

 

 

Back to the beach…

Hyoyeon’s POV

Sica woke me up saying that we’re already here. I looked on the window to see where we went. I saw the beach. Wait, I remember this beach. It’s the beach where my family went together with my best friends. Memories were flashing in my mind. Including that promise we made. I could only say “Wow”. Nothing changed at all.

“Do you want to take a walk?” Sica asked. I smiled and nodded.

“Unnie. Why did you take me here? To this beach?” I asked her because I want to know her reason why did she take me here. That question made her surprised.

“Why? Don’t you like this place? We can go home now if you want.” She panicky said.

“Aniyo. It’s not like that. I just want to know why you brought me here.” I replied.

“Ah. I thought you don’t like to go to places like this so I said that. I’m sorry.” she apologized.

“This place is very important to me. I visited this place together with my brother and best friend. It’s my first and last time that we went to a place like this. I mean away from the city. I really miss that friend. Very much.” She said and tears started to drop from her eyes. I hugged and comforted her.

“It’s okay unnie. I’m sure that friend of yours also misses you.”

End of POV

 

Jessica’s POV

“It’s okay unnie. I’m sure that friend of yours also misses you.” Those words made me cry more. I feel guilty for not telling you that you are that friend of mine. But it’s for Eunhyuk and your own good. Not knowing that you knew each other before will help you realize if you love each others as friends as or more than that. I’m sorry.

“I hope so.” I replied even though I already know the answer. I’m really sorry. I wiped my tears and broke the hug.

“Ughh! Why did I cry? I ruined my makeup.” I joked to change the atmosphere.

“You’re still pretty, unnie.” She said.

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 



Double update again. I'm currently encoding the next chapter. Wait for it. :DDDDDDDDD