That Girl Again

Her Glass Shoes...

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon played and played video games in the living room until Junsu arrived.

"Looks like you two are having fun." his voice startled both of them. When the two of them turned around Junsu laughed like there is no tomorrow. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looked at each other and realized why is he laughing.

"Neh. I didn't know that Hyoyeon-ssi  can play video games well so we decided that the one who lose will be marked on his/her face with a marker. And we end up with this." Eunhyuk explained and pointed the marks on his face.

"I think we should stop playing now since your dad is already here. And let's remove what's on our face." Hyoyeon suggested.

"She is right. After that we'll eat our dinner and I will talk to you about something." Junsu looked at Hyoyeon that made her nervous. Eunhyuk saw this so he held her hand and led her to the bathrooom.

 

 

"Eunhyuk-ssi, what do you think is the reason why your father wants to talk to me?" Hyoyeon asked. They are currently washing their faces to remove those marks that they made together a while ago.

" I also don't know. But I will be here for you if you need me." Eunhyuk tried to encourage her.

"Kamsamhamnida." she thanked him.

 

 

After they finished washing their faces they went to the dining room to find the food lined up in the table.

"Already done? I think it does no take that much time to wash your face right?" Junsu teased them. Hyoyeon blushed on what he said. Want to know why?

 

Flashback:

While washing their faces an idea popped on Hyoyeon's mind. She splashed Eunhyuk with some water. He did the same thing to her to get his revenge.

"Yah! How could you do this to me? I am not bringing extra clothes to change." she shouted.

"That's why you should not have done it.  You can borrow my sister's clothes." he replied.

"Is it okay to her?"

"Of course."

 

 

They head to his sister's room and entered it. They opened her closet to find nothing.

"I think you should just use my clothes temporarily while we wait for our clother to dry." he said and she just nodded. They headed to his room and changed. After they changed Hyoyeon asked him about his sister.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"About your sister. Where is she? I haven't seen her till now." she asked.

"She's in New York right now. It's better if she's not here though."

"Why?"

"Because she hates girls."

"Why does she hate them?"

"In the past she did not make friends at all. I mean TRUE friends. She's always betrayed or cheated by those girls who only gets closer to her only because of money. From then she promised that she will not be friends with anyone she doesn't know specially girls. Then one day we met this girl who is the daughter of my dad's bestfriend. She always come to our house for us to play. We promised each other that the three of us will be bestfriends forever. Only that girl broke my sister's promise to herself because she is different. She doesn't care about money at all And one day we will make our own dance studio. That girl is very important to us. My sister really loves her that she treated her better than me, her own brother. But then one day we overheard our father and he father talking on the phone. Her father said that they need to leave the next day to New York because their company there was having a problem so he needs to come. He can't leave his family so he decided to bring them there." I stopped and walked over to the bed. I tapped the bed to let her sleep beside me.

"Then what happened?"

"The next day we told our dad we will go to that girl's house. We went to her house and we found her alone in the room crying. We stopped her and said that we already know about it. We tried to comfort her by saying that she doesn't need to worry cause she will be back. We said that we will go with them to the airport."

"Is that the girl that you were talking about a while ago in the dance room?" she asked me.

"Yes." I simply replied.

"I think we should go now to the dining room. Your father is waiting for us."

End of POV and Flashback

 

 

 

"It's not what you think dad. She just asked if I have a sister and I saiid that it will be better for her if she would not meet her." Eunhyuk explained.

"Why?" Junsu asked

"Because of that girl. When she left noona returned to her ownself again. Only mom, her assistant and that girl are the girls she trust and love the most. So I bet when she knew Hyoyeon she would act cold to her." he said.

"I bet that she will not do that specially when she see Hyoyeon."

 

 

 

 



I finally updated. I am so lazy to type the next chapter so maybe I'll update tomorrow or the next day. To celebrate for getting 50 subscribers, you can make a request one shot here. Also I want you to guess the next character. Who will be Eunhyuk's noona? Here's a hint.