Girls' Day Out (2)

Her Glass Shoes...

 

 

After 15 minutes of driving, they arrived. They entered the mall and Jessica hold her hand.

“Come on. Let’s start shopping!” she excitingly said and dragged Hyoyeon to a store.

 

It’s already 2pm when Hyoyeon looked on her watch. They entered almost every shops and bought whatever Jessica likes. Their hands were now full of shopping bags.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I think she should now eat. I’m already hungry and tired. We need to rest for a bit. Besides it’s already 2pm.” Jessica said.

“I think so.” Hyoyeon replied.

 

They entered a restaurant and the waiter led them to a table for 2 persons.

“May I ask what your order ma’am is?” the waiter asked.

“I’ll have spaghetti with chicken please. Also a cheese burger.” Jessica ordered. The waiter then turned to Hyoyeon.

“I’ll also have spaghetti with chicken. And a fries please.” Hyoyeon ordered.

“What about your drinks ma’am?” the waiter asked.

“I’ll have an ice tea.”

“A pineapple juice for me.” They said and the waiter left.

 

Jessica’s POV

“So Hyoyeon-ah, how did you become Hyuk’s girlfriend.” I asked. I want to know how did they met. And how is their first meeting. Why couldn’t they recognize each other? And if she is his girlfriend, why does not he know that she is that girl. Ah! I have so many questions in my head.

Hyoyeon told me everything. How they bumped onto each other. And when he went to her house to let her wear those shoes. Everything.

“What a cute story.” I said.

“It’s not.” She denied.

“Then what about your parents?” I asked her. I want to know how they are.

“My father is now in abroad working while my mom is already dead.” She replied.

“Oh. I’m sorry. Sorry.” I apologized. I don’t know that aunt already died. Does dad already know this? I feel sorry to her that we are not on her side when her mom died.

“Ani. It’s okay.” She said.

Just then the food arrived. We ate it while having some chit chat. She asked me about my mom and I said that she’s also in abroad right now. The more I spend time with her the more I’m sure that she is really that girl.

“Unnie. Where will we go next?” she asked me. I also don’t know. I looked on or shopping bags and think that they are already enough. It’s too early for us to come home. Where should we go next? I looked outside the window and saw that the weather is good. Ah! An idea popped on my mind.

“Somewhere. Let’s go.” We took our shopping bags and went to make my car.

End of POV