The Invitation

Her Glass Shoes...

One night...

Hyoyeon is cleaning their basement. One thing attracted her attention. An album to be specific a family album. She opened it and look at the pictures. She remembered what happens on every pictures. Her tears starts to flow as she reminiscence happiness when they are complete. After she finished looking at their pictures, she continued cleaning and she returned to her room after she finished. She kept the photo album in her cabinet. She decided to sleep cause she worked all day and was tired from it.

 

 

The next day in the afternoon,

Butler Changmin gave an envelop to Madam Hyori. She opened it and it is an invitation for a ball that will be held in the evening. She told her daughter,IU, about it and told her to get ready because if the son of the president found someone that captured his heart, he is willing to marry her.

IU asked Hyoyeon to get in her room. Hyoyeon just entered her room when she ordered her,

"Get all of my dresses at accesories then bring them to me here." IU ordered. She just nodded and left.

HYOYEON POV

I should not just ask. "No, you should go. You are a member of this family so you are invited." "If you would ask, I am sure you would just be scolded." Her thoughts were battling. "OK. I will not just ask them about the party." she told to herself.

She brought all of it to her sister's room.

"These are all the things that you told me to find" hyoyeon said.

"Put them on the bed. And you can take a rest now" iu replied. she just nodded and went to her room.

HYOYEON POV

I am surprised that she let me rest but I just ignored my thoughts about it. I went to my room and opened my closet. I took the dress that my mom gave me

 

FLASHBACK:

"Dad, look!!!" I excitingly called my dad.

"What is it, baby?" my dad said

"Dad! I'm not a baby anymore. I am already 9 years old." I retorted

"But you are my only baby. By the way, why did you call me?" he replied

"Look! Mom made this dress for me. She said that I should wear this when I will turn 18 years old." i said

"Surely, you will look like a goddess when you wear this." my dad complimented.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 


I know it's a short chapter but I promise I will make the upcoming chapters longer. And its my first time writing a fanfic so yeah..and already 3 subscribers??thank u so much for subscribing..