Their Lunch

Her Glass Shoes...

First guys, I want to say sory for not updating for about a month. It's just that I have so many school projects. And thank all of you for reading and subscribing this fanfic even though it's my first time writing. Your comments encourage me a lot to continue this story so please comment if you have some suggestions, I will acknowledge it. So let's continue the story now... Oh wait.. another minor character.

Luna- maid in Eunhyuk's House


Eunhyuk dragged Hyoyeon out of her house to his car. He let Hyoyeon to go in before he went inside and drove the car.

"Kim Hyoyeon, right?" Eunhyuk asked while driving

"Neh. Can I ask where are we heading to?" Hyo asked.

"Oh. We will go to my house. Actually, its not mine but my father's." he joked. The two both laughed then silence came again.

"You know I really want to know your reason when you said last night that you can not marry me." Eunhyuk broke the silence.

"About that..." Hyo paused for a bit to think for a reason.

"Ah. You said that we will go to your house, right? I will tell you my reason when we arrived." she continued.

"Arasso." he replied.

 

After a few minutes they arrived. Eunhyuk led her to his so called 'house' or some people may call it a mansion. (The place where the party is held is different to their house where are they staying to.)

As soon as they enter a maid greeted them.

"Luna-shi, please prepare a lunch for the two of us." He ordered to their maid.

"Sir, Mr. President is waiting for you at the dining room. He still have not taken his lunch. He said that he will wait for you to come back so that you will eat together." Luna their maid replied.

"Is that so? You can leave now." Eunhyuk ordered and she left. 

Eunhyuk led her to their dining room and waited for his father. After a couple of minutes..

"What took you so long dad?" he asked his dad

"Well, its not your problem. By the way, are you not going to introduce us to each other?" Junsu said.

"Arasso. Hyoyeon-ssi this is my father. And dad this is Hyoyeon the girl that I was talking about last night." Eunhyuk introduced them to each other. After hearing that Hyoyeon blushed and his father noticed it but just kept quiet.

 

'HYOYEON'S POV'

Actually, I am very nervous cause it's just our second meeting and I will already meet his father. I think 'Hyukkie' noticed that I'm nervous. He asked if I'm ok and I said I am alright. Wondering why I called him Hyukkie? Well I made him a cute nickname. His father is now with us in the dining room. His father's face is very familiar to me other than him being our President. I cannot just point out where had I seen him. Hyukkie introduced us to each other. After that we ate our lunch quietly.

END OF HYOYEON'S POV

 

They ate their lunch together. Only the sounds of their utensils where heard until Junsu broke the silence.

"Hyoyeon-ssi can you tell us something about your family?" Junsu said to her not knowing that Ara,Hyoyeon's true mom, already died.

"Ah. Neh. My dad is now on the other country managing our business there. And my mom is not in this world anymore" Hyo getting a bit teary replied.

"Neh?! I'm so sorry for asking about that." Junsu was shocked at what he just heard. His bestfriend's wife died. He was sorry to Yunho for not being by his side when that happened.

"Ani. Its okay." she replied.

"I think we should eat our dessert now." Eunhyuk said to lift up the mood.

"Hyoyeon-ssi don't you find Eunhyuk familiar?" Junsu asked her.

"When I first saw him last night, I thought he was someone I knew. But there is no one I know that is named Eunhyuk." she replied

"Is that so? What about the place..." 

 


I'm really sorry for not updating. I promise I will update tomorrow.