The Plan is Revealed (Part 1)

One Trick Leads to Me Living with Super Junior *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HeeChul POV

"YAH, HEECHUL, TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT THIS MOMENT, OR I'LL CUT OFF ALL YOUR HAIR FOR REAL THIS TIME AND THEN MURDER YOU!!" Lily screamed. Still so violent, Lili-poo? She's never going to get a guy when she's so violent.

"Start. Explaining. Now. Or. Else." Lily said, with a evil glare. I sighed, and then started explaining what our parents and I had planned.

FLASHBACK: 2 Weeks Ago....

*Mirror, mirror, on the wall, in this world who's the prettiest? It's me!!*(A/N:I just had to put in 4Minute, after finding out that he's a 4NIA) Aish, stupid phone, it's messing with my beauty sleep! I picked up the phone and mumbled, “Hello?"

"Yah, Kim HeeChul! Is that the right way to treat your parents?!" Umma yelled through the phone. Wait, Umma? I shot right up and my sleepiness immediately went away. "Umma? Why are you calling me at 10 AM?!" I heard Umma sigh, and the Appa said,"Aish, we know that you're dead tired right now, but we need to ask you something."

BWOH? Are they asking me if I have a girlfriend yet again?! "Appa! You know I'm too busy to be in a relationship right now!" I heard Umma laugh and she said, “We weren’t calling about that, but since you brought it up, you're getting old soon! You need to find somebody before you're all old and wrinkly like us!"

"UMMA! I WON'T BECOME ALL WRINKLY!! I'M CINDERELLA, AREN'T I?! I'LL LOOK YOUNG FOREVER!!" I screamed into the phone. Appa was laughing like a maniac, while Umma was just sighing over my outburst on my looks. =.= I am Cinderella! I'll always be beautiful!

"Anyways, you know that Lily is turning 20 soon, right?” Umma asked me. Oh shoot, Lily's turning 20 soon? I'm getting old now.... T.T Wait, LILY'S TURNING 20 SOON?! I THOUGHT HER BIRTHDAY'S LIKE, 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!! I'm such a bad brother T.T "Aish, you pabo. You forgot, didn’t you?" Umma asked. I laughed sheepishly and asked, “Isn’t her birthday on like, September 15 though?"

There was a dead silence before Appa screamed, "YAH, HOW COULD YOU THINK HER BIRTHDAY WAS IN SEPTEMBER?! HER BIRTHDAY'S ON APRIL 28!! HOW DID YOU GET SEPTEMBER?!" No wonder I got just a "....." reply from her when I sent her an online birthday card in September.....

"Oh...anyways, what about her birthday are you going to tell me?"  I asked, trying to divert the attention from me back to Lily.

"Oh, well, you know how she's always been dying to move out of the house and live her own life?" Umma said. Uh, actually, I don't know that....just pretend you do, Heechul, just pretend.

"Yeah, so what about it?" I asked, and I had a feeling I knew where this was going. "Well, truthfully, all she wanted for her birthday was a new home, away from us. But, we don't trust her enough to let her just live alone. You know the kinds of things she does. She's always the troublemaker. We'd have her live with Heejin, but she's in France right now.(A/N:I just made that up, so it's not real information about where she is.) But she ever said anything about living with YOU."

"NO NO NO NO NO!! I'm not letting Lily live with a bunch of guys!! Sure, there's 2 girls here, but do you know how VIOLATED Lily will be if she moved here?! I mean, Yesung doesn’t even remember to bring a towel to the shower and just comes out all !" I protested. Sure, maybe I don't seem like I care about her, but in the inside, I'm probably as protective as Donghae and Siwon!

"That's where you'll come in. You could protect your baby sister, can't you? It's sort of your job, actually, to do that. Please? Would you rather her live all by herself and probably die in a month, or have her safely near you, but with a bunch of guys that'll eventually learn to bring towels to the bathroom?" Umma pleaded. I hesitated, but then said, “Ok. But make sure you don't tell her about it, or else she'll probably freak out and murder you, and then murder me."

10 Hours Later, while eating dinner.....

"Yah, everybody, I need to tell you guys something.” I said to everybody while we were eating dinner. Alex and Uki are the ones who keep us from starving, since RyeoWook gets too lazy to cook for all of us. Maybe when Lily comes, we can force her to cook for us too. Everybody looked up, anticipating what I had to say, except for that Evil Maknae, who was too busy playing on his PSP to even bother what I was saying. Aish, this kid learned too much from me. I waited un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter