My Lucky Day.

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

As me and my friends calmed down, we started to walk towards the entrance with smiles from ear to ear plastered on our faces. Girls in front of us turned around to look at us with disgusted faces. they turned and whispered to themselves. We were okay with it though! THEY DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE BOYS BEFORE THE CONCERT AND HAVE THEIR BIAS TOUCH THEIR HAND! MUAHAHHAHA--

"--AHAHAHAHAH!!" I yelled. Oh wait.. did i say anything out loud? Maybe just the laughing.. Uh.. Everyone stared... So i just looked away to other fans pretending i saw some thing funny.

 

We were entering the ticket booth were a man sat, looking bored as ever.

 

"Ticket Please." He said. Lin gave him a smile and he didn't even glance at her. He gave her a ticket that looked like the one Yoseob gave to you. "Nextttt" the man said. Gina gave him her ticket and he gave her a similar one to mine again... " Next!!" He groaned. I gave him my ticket and i also handed him the one Yoseob gave me.

 

"Umm.. a certain someone gave this to me earlier.. He told me to give this to you... You know, instad of you giving me one.." I whispered.

"Hmm.. Hold on one second" said the man who became mysteriously happy. He looked through a packet and smiled, "Aha! Ticket 421! How many people are with you today?" He asked.

"Well.. Two... Plus me." I answered.

"Here's your ticket back and here--" He went to the back and handed me a pile of things "--Are your things. Have fun and remember to not lose that ticket!" He smiled and waved to me.

 

"Well that was awkward.." I Said.

"What's all th--" Lin screamed. "OMOOOO! LOOK!"

 

I looked down and saw what the man gave me.

- 6 B2ST Bracelets ( 2 for each friend )

- 6 MBLAQ bracelets ( 2 for each friend )

- 3 B2ST Glowsticks

- 3 MBLAQ towels

- 3 T-shirts with pictures of MBLAQ and B2ST on it ; autographed

- 3 Hand bags to carry everything

 

"Wh- Wh- What is all this ?? " I asked.

"_______! You're so lucky! How'd you get all this?" Gina asked.

"I don't know! But it has to do with the ticket Yoseob gave me because when i showed the man the ticket he changed his mood and gave me all this stuff!" i said surprised.

 

We looked at eachother and just fangirled like crazy 6 year olds. We were so happy. this couldn't get better! This must be my lucky day! it's the best day ever. 

 

But then something startled me.  "AHEMMM... LADIES, THE LAST TICKET HAS BEEN SOLD OUT AND THE CONCERT WILL BE STARTED IN AN HOUR. THE DOORS WILL OPEN WITHIN THE NEXT TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES. BE PREPARED. " The announcer said. Everyone started screaming and thought the announcements were over but when everyone heard someone giggle over the speakers they became silent. I looked up just like everyone else and someone with a cute voice spoke "HEY B2UTIES! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU! SARANGHEYO~!!" Then a manlier voice came on, "A+ 'S!!! MBLAQ LOVES YOU TOO!" People started screaming so i started to close my ears but the cute voice spoke again. "OH! and whom ever recieved a special ticket from some one outside, be prepared, beautiful." It was Yoseob's voice. It totally was his. You knew it for sure now. Eveyone looked around at eachother while me friends looked at me with thier mouths hanging wide.

 

"_________... Did you..." Gina started to say.

"Hear that?" Lin said, pointing her finger at me.

"Wh-h-h-hat did that mean you guys? " I asked. 

 

We just looked at eachother so i dragged them into the concert hall and gave the security guard our tickets. i understand that the sercurity guards are supposed to be there to protect the idols and even us for being in the front row, making sure we don't get trampled, but he looked to nice to be one. he smiled and even made conversation with us. He even said we're close enough to tough to idols and if he speaks to them over a device, he can tell them to come sing in front of us. I almost fainted when i heard that. He walked away to wear two girls were fueding over a seat and told us he'd be back.

 

But before that happened, THE LIGHTS TURNED OFF AND EVERYONE STARTED TO SCREAM.