Double Update!

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

After we ate and had awkward little conversations, Junhyng got a call for the managers to go back to the hotel. We all sighed and slowy walked to the gates of the amusement park. As we said our goodbyes I got a hug from Mir as he whispered in my ear.

 

"________-ah... Next time I want to go with you! I didn't get to see you all day!"

"Awwwhh.. Mir.. Oppa! Next time! You guys will be here all week right?"

"Yeah! Maybe you could make breakfast for us this time!"

 

I giggled and he released me from the hug. I nodded and he gave me a cute and happy smile. I hugged everyone else as they all piled up into their vans. Gina, Lin, and I decided to walk so we could get some fresh air and ice cream since we knew how to get around town.

 

 

 

{ LIN is red } { GINA is green } {YOU are purple }

"Sooo.. _______?" 

"What?"

"Yoseob????"

"Oh yeah.. That.."

"What was that all about?"

"Well.. I don't know. I just told him what I liked about him and he used those things against me.. hahhh.. I don't even know.. I liked it though."

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah.. I didn't get that."

"Well. I told him that I liked the way he winks, and he winked at me. Then other stuff happened and when I said I liked his manly hands, he decided to hold my hands..."

"AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CUTEEE!!!!!"

"Not fair.. So how about the other question? Why were you so gloomy after the concert?"

"Uhh.. OH LOOK! THE ICE CREAM SHOP! LET'S GO!"

 

 

"Ah..Typical _________." Said Lin, watching me run inside the store.

 

 

I was about to order my favorite flavor, ~~~~~~~, Until I looked up and saw the new flavor of the month. It was a swirled cone made up of Rocky road, cotton candy, french vanilla, and mint chocolate chip. I felt my taste buds start watering and I ordered it right away. I went to go sit down at a table as I waited for Gina and Lin to finish ordering. I my ice cream and widened my eyes. The Ice cream was SOOOOO GOOOOD. I had finished half of it by the time Gina and Lin came to sit down across from me.

 

"Jeez.."

"Oh wow.. I didn't even noticed I ate that much.. haahahahaa..."

"Okay, Now go on with your story."

"Rushing a bit there Gina?"

"Shhhh! I wanna hear this!"

"Aha.. Well.. Okay I guess... Uhm.. Remember how we exchanged numbers the night of the concert? Well, I was about to put my number into Yoseob's phone but then I saw.. uh.."

"WHAT DID YOU SEEEEE?????"

"Shhh! People are staring!"

"heeh.. I saw.. That Yoseob got a text from IU.. It just reminded me of the news saying they're dating... I really hope they aren't. Everyone knows, especially you guys, how much I dislike IU."

"Awhh, Only time can tell ________..."

"Yep! Remember how angry I was when they talked about Hyosung and Gikwang together during 'Oh! My School'? "

"Aha.. Yeah.."

 

We finished our Ice creams and walked home. My house was the closest so I left first. I reached my room and fell on my bed, sighing. I my computer and checked for any new news on B2ST or MBLAQ. Surprisingly..... There was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

A LOT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe~

Double Update!

I didn't go to school today!

Having the WORST freaking stomachache ever.

Yeahhhs,

& DAH HERRO NEW SUBBIES!

I noticed that I lost a few.. *sniffle*