this was just the start

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

"What do you mean?" I asked Mimi.

"Where. Are. You going?" she asked me.

"Nowhere. Why do you want to know?" i asked, closing the door so it doesn't get the house cold.

"You're never up his early!" she said, giving me a serious face.

"Well neither are you!" i exclaimed, pointing at her.

"That's because YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE OF GETTING READY!!!" she yelled.

" Psh, Whatever. " I said, going out the door and locking it.

 

 

As i walked down my sidewalk, i grabbed my phone to check the address of the hotel again. I took a walk looking around the town, looking at the tress and kids walking around. After 10 minutes, I stood in front of the hotel building. I grab my phone out of my pocket and dialed Dongwoon's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" He said with a distressed voice.

"Uh.. Woonie?" i asked.

"Oh! ______!" He said, shockingly.

"Uh,, Yeah, I'm outside the hotel right now..." I whispered.

"I'll come get you!" He said quickly, hanging up the call.

 

 

After a minute, i saw Dongwoon rushing across the lobby in his pajamas, panting really hard.

"Woonie! Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

" Deyyy~! _________ -ah! Let's go upstairs!" He huffed, pulling on my wrist.

 

We went to the elevator and waited until the next time it opened for us. He clicked the button for the top floor. I looked at him in amazment because the top floor rooms are always the nicest and i've never been in one. Dongwoon just looked at me and smiled. We walked down the hallway to the B2ST room and when we got to the door, Dongwoonie searched his pocket for the key with a shocked face. He forgot his key inside and started pounding on the door. after a few seconds, the door next to theirs opened.

 

"YAHHHH! WOON! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Joon said angrily and tiredly, looking to the ground, not noticing me.

"Sorry Hyung!" He said, with a sad face.

 

Just then, Junhyung opened the door with only a beater and shorts on, " Ahhh, Dongwoon! Pabo! Why'd you leave without the key?" he said, with his eyes hooked on me. "OH! _______-ah!" he yelped and covered his body.

"HUHH?" Yelled Joon, "________!" He looked up and saw me with a shocked face. 

 

I looked at them both and just giggled. Joon excused himself and went back into the room. and just smirked at me. i followed Woonie and Junhyung into the B2ST boy's room. I guess this was just the start of this fun day!