The Plan.

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

 

YOUR POV

 

I sat in the booth in the corner of the cafe. I took a sip of my hot milk chocolate latte and used it to warm my hands. I wore a simple coat with a cute fluffy scarf my mom bought me when I was disappointed that she couldn't buy me a b2st album. It was the middle of fall and winter was inching closer by the minute. The winds were getting harsh and everything seemed gloomy, except me. I'm still freaked out about me actually talking to b2st AND mblaq, I mean, how did I get so lucky?

 

I sighed and remembered the days when I only could watch them through a screen that showed them a biillion miles away and now, I was just inches away from them without having to cry. I used to think Yoseob and I were going to get married and have the other b2st boys as the bride grooms, and of course, mblaq as guests too! Front row seats for them. Ah, memories.

 

I checked my phone and realized that 20 minutes have passed and they still weren't here. I decided to take some pictures and post them to instagram, twitter, facebook, kakao, etc. I held my phone out in front of me and took some pictures at different angles. I had to admit, i'm not attractive but at times, I was stunning. I picked a few pictures that looked nice and updated all my pictures.

 

I heard someone beside me clear their throat and I looked up to see who it was. I found it to be a guy in a big coat, sunglasses, a scarf and beanie. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him closely and realized that it's been the man of my dreams i've been staring at. Yoseob nudged my shoulder and I scooted over. He sat right next to me and his arm brushed against mine. I gasped for breath and froze. Was Yoseob really here sitting next to me? THE. Yoseob. Someone pinch me.

 

"Yah.. ________!" Yoseob waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Huh?" I asked, dazed and looking around.

Yoseob chuckled and took off his scarf.

"Wait!" I whispered. "What if someone recognizes you?"

"You do know other than us, there are only 5 people here.. If they saw me it's not as bad as a mob." he said, taking off his sunglasses.

"Oh.. Well.. Not many people here in town like K-pop anyways.." I shrugged.

"Ah, I see. That's why our fans always travel. Aish.. I feel bad."

"No oppa! If it's for you guys, I would travel to Korea! If I had money, that is." I smiled.

"Awh, You're so sweet." He poked my cheek.

 

Oh. My gosh. Someone hold me. I think I might faint. Yoseob just touched me.

 

"Ah.. haha.. So where are the other boys?" I asked, still nervous.

"On the way right now. They stopped at a little shop full of toys to buy you gifts. Oh wait.. was I not supposed to say anything about that? Oh well." He shrugged.

"All of them are getting me gifts?!?" I shrieked.

"Yah. Shh. Who's causing attention now?" Yoseob laughed.

"Oh.. Sorry." I whispered.

Yoseob patted my shoulder and smiled at me. "Ah, it's only Mir, Joon, Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Doojoon hyung."

"Oh," I nodded.

"Here they are now." Yoseob pointed.

 

I looked at the door and saw the guys walking in with bags full like they went shopping. Mir happily ran up to me and squished Yoseob closer to me. Remind me to thank him later.

 

"_________-ah! Did you miss us?" Mir asked.

"Of course oppa!" I smiled.

"KYAA! You called me oppa!" Mir smiled.

"You can call us all oppa. So what's up?" Doojoon asked while sitting down.

"Ah yeah, I have a way for you guys to stay safe and stay in town." I smiled.

"What's your idea?" Junhyung asked.

"You know how you guys are staying for a while?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Why?" Yoseob asked.

"Well, my parents have decided to let all you guys stay. If you do, they can finally take a trip to my aunts and uncles while you guys stay and watch over me and my sister." I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL.. 

DON'T BE ANGRY

I'M SORRY. I TRULEY AM.

I'VE MISSED THIS FANFIC TOO.

I WAS SQUEALING WHEN I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. I PROMISE MORE OKAY!??

I 'VE HAD 3 OTHER STORIES TO DO. BUT NOW, I'M GOING TO DO THIS STORY CAUSE, I MISS MY YOSEOB OPPA~ <3

YEAHP. SO EXPECT MORE. 

I WANNA THANK THOSE OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE STILL SUBSCRIBED.

I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE AUTHOR NIM. I APOLOGIZE.