Meiko Shin!

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

"Yahh, I'm the ordinary girl here and you guys are the idols but, you don't even disguise yourselves?" I giggled.

"Ahh, come on guys, lets go get some sunglasses and hats." Doojoon said, signaling the boys to follow.

 

As they left, I felt another viberation from my bag.

"Hellooooo~??" 

"Hey! ________! We came to your house and you aren't there! Where are you?" Lin yelled.

"Oh! Meet me at the amusement park!" i said, giggling.

"Uh, okay..? Why? I was supposed to hang out with Mir and Seungho today!" Said Lin, sadly.

"Don't worry, just trust me." i smiled and hung up the phone.

 

After a minute or two, all the boys came back. They were wearing cool glasses or sunglasses and different hats. I also noticed that a few of them changed. I laughed and just started to walk to the elevator. All of the guys were too caught up with talking to eachother that they didn't notice the elevator cart opened. Yoseob pushed himself in with me and smiled at me. Once the others noticed the elevator doors closing, they started screaming things like "HYUNGGGG!" "I WANTED TO GO WITH _______!" "AHHH! THE ELEVATORS TAKE TOO LONG!" "OPEN UPPP!!"  Yoseob and I just started laughing with eachother. Again, I felt my heart beat a little faster. I thought to myself. *A few days ago. I was an ordinary fan girl but now... It's like i'm in a Korean Drama, or even better, a fan fiction!* I giggled quietly to myself while looking at my feet. Yoseob looked over to me.

 

"Gwenchana?" He asked me.

I looked up. "What"

"Oh, I forgot, No Korean. Uhh.. Are you.. Okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah.. Sorry." I said, giving him an apologetic look.

"Nervous..? Being with idols?" He said, smirking.

 

I felt my face get warm, meaning i was blushing. I nodded my head real fast and stepped out of the elevator nervously. Yoseob just walked out calmly behind me. We waited for the rest of the boys to get to the lobby. The boys started to playfully punch Yoseob for leaving them. After a little bit, I got them to stop because people were staring. We packed into the Vans and headed for the amusement park.

 

~~

 

After the ride, We stepped out and I saw Lin and Gina looking around for me. I ran up to them and I just started to laugh. They didn't know why until I showed them the disguised boys. Their mouths dropped and they had an expressionless face on. I grabbed their arms and headed towards the ticket counter. Us three girls already had passes since we came here a few weeks ago so we just had to wait for the boys. We split up into 3 groups by what rides we wanted to go on.  There was Gina, Gikwang, Doojoon, and Thunder as group 1. Then there was group two, Lin, Hyunseung, Mir, Seungho, and Junhyung. and Last but not least, my group. It consisted of Me, Yoseob, Dongwoon, G.O. and Joon.  We didn't know where to go first so we started to walk. I stood between Yoseob and Dongwoon so i didn't notice when G.O. ran into someone.

 

"Ah...! I'm so sorry sir! " She said, getting up.

"Oh, that's okay." G.O. stated, helping her up.

"Oh....M-my god." She stuttered, looking at G.O.

 

I thought we got founded out by a fangirl with her fangirl friends but when I looked at her better. It was Meiko Shin, The Japanese girl from my class! She loved Korean stuff too, since her dad was from Japan and her mom was from Korea. I felt a little awkward just watching Meiko stare at G.O. so i went over to her.

 

"Uhh.. Meiko?" I asked.

"________..._______...It's...It's MBL--AQ.." She shivered. she looked into my eyes and gave me the look saying that she needed to leave. QUICK.

 

I escorted her to the nearest restroom and she let everything out. As she walked back out, I looked at her blank face and handed her some gum to clean the barf smell out.

 

"Hey.. Are you alright?" I asked her.

"________, Did you see that???? I JUST RAN INTO A KOR----" I covered before she could say anything else.

"Shh! No one's supposed to know they're here." I whispered.

"YOU'RE WITH THEM??" She shrieked.

"Ahaa, yeaah.... Would you like to ride some rides with us?" I asked. 

"Awwh.. Even though i'd LOOOOOOVEEEE to be with my ultimate bias, i don't want to annoy them." She said shyly.

"Oh, we're an odd number! We need someone to ride with G.O.!!!" I said smirking.

"AIGOO!! REALLY? OKAY! I GUESS I SHOULDN'T LEAVE HIM! " She giggled, jumping up and down.

 

We just laughed and headed out to the boys. They didn't know what to do without me so they hid behind some trees, making Meiko and I laugh harder. After they all came out and we calmed down, I introduced the guys to G.O.'s biggest fan, Meiko. He took her hand and kissed it. He also said something to her in Japanese and she started to giggle. I ignored it and we all went to buy some cotton candy and some other treats. We sat down and started to talk.  After a few minutes, Woonie pointed into the sky and said, "LET'S RIDE THAT!" We all looked up and I saw a HUGE roller coaster that twisted in ways it shouldn't. All I could do, was take a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MMM, HI~!

Hello new subbies!

Hello new readers!

Hello new commenters!

lol~! Well here's my storyyy~~ I hope you like it so far..

 

& @LinsletCandence , or should I say, { Meiko }  Do you like it??  ^-^