Y-Y-Yoseob..

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

I sat there clapping really fast because i couldn't hide my happiness. After they bowed to the fans, Joon came running to me, holding out his hand to me.

 

 

"W-W-What??" i asked, looking at him with a puzzled face.

"Come on, we're going backstage!" He said, smiling like a fool. He grabbed my hand and he just giggled.

"You better close your mouth before a fly goes in there. heh.." he laughed.

"Oh... Sorry.." i said, looking to the ground. I guess i was too shocked he was holding my hand that i forgot what i was doing.

 

 

Doojoon and Seungho came out to the stage to talk about something while the rest of MBLAQ escorted me to the back. I saw what everything looks like from the back. People were rushing around with microphones, outfits, and make up brushes. *Wow.. sure is crazy for a concert.* i thought. But then i realized i was still walking with MBLAQ.. Holding hands... with Joon.. He opens the door and there's B2ST, waiting for me too! 

 

 

"We are SOOOO... " Hyunseung says. 

"B2ST!" They all chant and bow. 

"Oh! i know you all! It's okay to skip introductions.... I'm _________" i said, while giggling. "I'm a big fan of all of you guys. Really."

"Wow! Really? Who's your favorite? " asks Gikwang.

"E-E-En-Eng--" I said studdering.

"Oh yeah, Our English! We got personal English teachers so when we have concerts like this in different places, we can talk to our fans without translators." Doojoon explains as he walks in.

"Ohhhhhh..." i say, nodding my head.

 

 

I look around the room and see piles and piles of clothes. They were all the outfits that the guys changed into during the concert. I also saw lots of empty bottles lying around.. I guess concerts must be really tiring for them.. oh wait a minute! I'M WITH B2ST AND MBLAQ RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I WASTING TIME LOOKING AROUND WHEN I COULD BE TALKING TO THEM BEFORE THEY LEAVE.... Forever.... They probably won't come back since they're KOREAN stars.. i should enjoy the moment i'm having now..

 

 

"HELLO~!!! EARTH TO ________!" Gikwang said, waving his hand in front of me.

"Ohhh! Yeahh!" i said, shaking my head.

"Awww, so cute! " Gikwang said, smiling at me.

 

 

I started to blush a little bit but then i turned to look at Gikwang standing in front of me, about to say something again.

 

"Soo, Who's your favorite member in B2ST?" Gikwang said, giving me his famous eye smile.

"heh.." you giggled, "Y-Yoseob...."

 

Yoseob looked up from playing with his fingers to me. Once i saw his expression i looked down, trying not to make any eye contact with anyone because of embarassment. He looked so surprised.

 

 

YOSEOB POV

 

I looked at my phone, waiting for her to text me back, but then ________ came walking in. *wow.. she's pretty.. " i thought to myself. I didn't know what to say because i knew i'd stumble on my words if a did, so i sat there. Playing with my fingers. Staring at the ground..

 

"Soo, Who's your favorite member in B2ST?" Gikwang asked her, giving her one of his eye smiles.

"Hehh.." she giggled, her giggle is really cute. I like that.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob...." she said quietly.

 

 

I looked up and met her eyes. She looked down immediatley and i saw her blush. i could feel jealous eyes around me, i looked up and the guys were looking at me. they knew it wasn't fair because i already had HER. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yahhh~! Why is it that everytime i write, the computer shuts off? WAEEE!?? oh well, i can only get good internet connection at work anyways.. so chapters will take a while..

 

ANYWAYSSS~ How are you liking the story? i really did not know what to write so i kind of just winged this chapter.. is it too boring? i'm sorry  that all my chapters are so short.. i'm jealous of other authors that write triple mine for one chapter. -_-"

 

kwang is sad too.. but here he is, making this chapter & YOUR HEART better.

 

 

But now Junhyung oppa is sad that Kwanggie is getting your heart!

 

BUT HERE'S YOSEOB "FEELING GOOD" BECAUSE HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT HE OWNS YOUR HEART!

 

lol~ okay, too much sugar for me..  *-*

 

 

okay so what do you want to see in the next chapter? And who do you think SHE is??

 

~BYE BY<3