..

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

Yoseob took my arm and led us to a pizza shop to sit down. We wsat quietly for a little bit and then I went up to order food for everyone. After putting in my order of 6 pizzas, i went back to Yoseob.

 

"Uh.. Yeah?" I said, nervously.

"Am I really your bias? " Yoseob asked.

"Of course! Matter of fact, you're my ULTIMATE BIAS!" 

"What do you like about me?" 

"HAAHH!!" I shouted, causing Yoseob to look up from his phone and give me a shocked look.

"Wh-a-what?" Yoseob said, shocked.

"What don't like about you, is a better question."

"You don't like me? But.."

"Yoseob. I didn't mean it that way. It means that I like a lot of things about you and the things I don't like about you are easier for me to figure out. "

"Ahhh, like what?"

"Your smile, hair, eyes, wink, funiness, playfulness, laugh, style, manly hands, sleeping habits, dancing, pictures, love for b2uties, especially your singing, and SO MANY other reasons.... Why?"

 

 

YOSEOB POV

 

Since i'm talking to a fan that WON'T scream in my ears when I talk to them, I guess i'd see what she likes about me. I listened to her tell me all these things she loves about me. It made me start to blush and I looked down and just smiled to myself. *Wow! She must be a dedicated fan to be in love with my small featues like my winks and sleeping habits.* I thought to myself.

 

"Why?" She asked me.

 

Hmmm.. Maybe I should see how much she loves me..

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"My smile?" He asked.

"Y..Yeah."

He smiled at me.

"My hair?" he said, running his hands though his hair.

I started to blush and looked down, nodding. He smiled and put his finger under my chin. He raised his finger to make me look at him.

"My wink?" Then he winked at me.

 

I got up and started panting. Oh jeez Yoseob.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? He just looked at me and giggled. *__________. Calm down* 

 

"Don't tell me you're going to dance for me! I'm going to LOSE it if you do! I don't want to freak out everyone by screaming..." I said.

"Ahh, Of course not... Or at least not here, without music."

"Ahah Okay.. Wait.. WHAT?"

"Oh look! Our order's ready!"

"H-H-Heyyy!"

 

He didn't even look at me when I said that but after he grabbed the pizzas, he called the others to meet at the performance center, where's there's seats for us to eat. He took my hand and held it. His hands were so warm and soft. I gasped and looked up at him.

 

"Kaja!" He said.

"Our.. Hands..."

"Oh yeah... My MAAAAANLYY hands!" He said, emphisizing the 'MANLY' part.

"heh..ahh..uhm..."

 

We walked to the center with our hands together and when we arrived, we saw everyone laughing with eachother, having a good time. When Joon saw us, he spit his pop out of his mouth, causing everyone to look over to wear he was looking and they saw us. Everybody's mouth dropped and Yoseob just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, That was short..

But it was good right??

I liked it... But i wanted to make it longer..

Anyways, I decided to update it now since i'm going to get a poster soon! ^-^

YAAAAAAYYY~

I miss you guys. I really do. 

I love the comments <3

& before I go, Hi new subscribers! (:

UNTIL NEXTIME ~