....Her.

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

We stood there in silence and i found it very awkward..

 

Mir faked coughed " Oh, so who's your favorite in MBLAQ?" he asked.

"Joon!" i said, smiling really big.

"Awwwwh, Hyung! not fair! You get all the fans!: Mir hissed at him.

 

I just stood there giggling. Joon just smirked and i could sense that he was happy. I looked over to Mir and saw him with his puppy dag face, pouting. I couldn't haddle it so i stepped closer to him, causing him to look at me with a surprise face. I don't know if i was allowed to do it, but i poked his cheeks and make swirlies on them.

 

"It's okay Mir o-o-a-o-a-oppa!" i studdered.

 

Everyone stared at me. I think it's either that i studdered with acidentally saying Appa instead of Oppa or that i called him oppa..

 

"Heh.. I'm sorry.. i don't know any Korean.. actually, i think i know about 15 words!  MAXIUM!" I said, looking at their surprised faces.

 

"Really? I'm glad we got that teacher then!" Mir said.

"YEAH! Now we can talk with you!" Gikwang said.

 

Suddenly, the door smashed open. Lin and Gina tripped in and looked around, probably looking for me because when they saw me they ran to me, grabbing me really tight with tears but when they let go of me, Lin pointed at Mir and started to say something.

 

"I-I-it's Mir-r-r" she said, with an expressionless face, but when Mir smiled she totally freaked and covered , trying not to scream. I was hoping she wouldn't scream because i'm next to her and i'm not ready to be deaf yet.

"Hello, I'm.. well you know who i am, but your name is...?" He asked, holding out his hand.

 

Well, Lin looks like she's having fun. I look over to Gina and i could see her casually talking to the rest of MBLAQ and Doojoon about schedules and random things. I turned around and faced the rest of B2ST. Hyunseung asked most of the general questions, Gikwang asked more of the personal questions, and Dongwoonie asked me things about how much i loved B2ST. He even told me to call me Dongwoonie. Junhyung stood silently, leaning against the walk smiling, occaisionally tapping Yoseob's shoulder, telling him to pay attention. But Yoseob.. He seems so upset about something... i wish i could go over to him and hug him but... i don't want to be a crazy fan that they would find me extremely weird and stay away from me.

 

~~

 

After and hour, it was almost Midnight. 

 

"Oh, we should be going. You guys must be busy tomorrow!" I said, grabbing my bag.

"Oh, no, we aren't actually!" Hyunseung explained.

"Our next concert venue kind of got ruined so we're going to be here for.. about a month!" Dongwoonie said.

"Yep!" Junhyung said, nodding.

" Maybe you could give us your numbers so you guys can show us around town and hang out, since we don't know much about this place."  Doojoon suggested, smiling.

 

Everyone started to jump around, trying to exchange numbers. After I gave a few of them my number, i went to Yoseob, hopefully going to give him my number. I went to him but i saw he was sleeping, with his phone clutched in his hands. I know i shouldn't have done this for sure, but i grabbed his phone to quickly put my number in but then i saw it... I unlocked to phone and a message popped up from HER.

 

"I - I - IU..." I said, whispering to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~Let's just say, i'm not an IU fan.. 

I'M SORRY.... THE IU-SEOB SHIPPING GOT TO ME...

SO MANY FEELS..

I've started to... not like her... A LOT.

& yeah.. i'm going to write another chapter now, since i haven't been updating.. (: