Agreement

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

 

YOUR POV

 

I sat there and fiddled with my fingers. Doojoon was standing outside with Joon as they talked to the managers to ask if my idea was alright. I was getting nervous by every second that passed. Dongwoon and Mir were at the counter ordering some drinks for everyone while Junhyung was on his phone playing candy crush and Yoseob was texting someone.

I started to get curious after I saw how rapidly fast Yoseob's texts were getting and I decided to try and peek a bit. To my surprise, everything was in korean. I sighed and gave up trying to figure anything out. As I went back to picking at my nails, I got a brilliant idea. 

I grabbed my phone and slid it unlocked. I smiled at the wall paper with Yoseob on it. I huffed and scrolled down my contacts. Ah, the only korean name i have on here, of course. I dialed the number and held the phone to my ear. I waited as each of the rings passed. After the fourth ring, she picked up.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

"Yah. Lin! Stop answering with that! Isn't it anneyong?" I asked.

"Ugh.. _________. Do we need another lesson over the phone?" She giggled.

"Psh. Whatever Lin. Can you stop by the cafe on ~~~~~~ street?" I asked.

"I was about to head there to pick up my mom's cake. Why?" Lin huffed.

"I just need you over here. Promise me to not scream." I whispered.

"Why? You know I only scream for Mir. Aha, I'll see you in 5 minutes then." Lin said, then hung up.

"Aish. That's exactly why." I whispered.

 

I ruffled my hair and Yoseob turned to look at me while sending his text. He chuckled and I looked at him.

 

"What?" I asked.

"You're so cute when you do that. What's wrong?" He asked.

 

HE CALLED ME CUTE. OH DANG. I'M BLUSHING.

 

"Aha.. Oh, it's nothing Seobbie." I smiled.

"Kya! Kyopta! Call me Seobbie oppa~!" He sang.

"Seobbie oppa?" I said.

 

He smiled at me and my phone vibrated. It was sitting on the table so Yoseob and Junhyung noticed it too. I unlocked it and totally forgot that Yoseob was my wall paper. He chuckled and grabbed my phone.

 

"Wah~ You have me on your phone?" He asked. I just nodded and blushed.

"Do you have more?" He widened his eyes.

 

I really didn't want to show him, but of course, I couldn't resist. I took my phone back and went to my pictures. I went to my 'Yoseobbie' album and handed the phone back to him. He gasped and looked at me in shock.

 

"What?" I looked back at him.

"Two thousand pictures? Are you crazy?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah I am.." I smiled and whispered, "Only for you."

"Yah! I heard that!" Junhyung laughed.

 

Right then Woonie and Mir came back with the drinks. They set it down in the middle of the table and they all reached for one except for me because I didn't ask for anything. Everyone was warming up to their warm cups and taking little sips.

The door swung open and the little chimes jingled, I looked and saw Doojoon walking in while rubbing his eyebrows. He sat down next to Yoseob and sighed. Yoseob took another drink and handed it to him.

 

"So... What happened?" Woonie asked.

"Well.." Doojoon started. "They say __________'s idea is alright with them.."

 

Mir and dongwoon 'woo-ed' in excitement and high fived each other. Yoseob clapped and looked at me smiling. I smiled back at him too.

 

"But..." Doojoon resumed while all of us froze, "We have to go back to the managers and make some.. Agreements."

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Yeahp. I'm trying to update more since I really miss this story.

I still have so many ideas for this story, but I feel like I should delete this one and just start it over.

Maybe like, copy and paste but then add way more to it and edit better, ya'know.

Cause Since this was my first fic,

I feel like it's really sloppy..

Plus i'll have some free time now.. Cause my mom cut the internet.. I need something to do. lol.