Dreaming

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

I sat there and sighed, **Ahhhhhh...* I thought to myself " How is this possible? I'M SO HAPPY!" I smiled from ear to ear thinking about how i'll finally go to a concert for the first time ever, and what's better? it's a k-pop concert! WITH MY FAVORITE GROUPS! I couldn't handle my happiness so i jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. I heard my door open and smack into the wall. You turned to see your little sister Mimi staring at you with an annoyed face.

 

"_________ !!!!!  YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY! CAN'T YOU JUST BE QUIET FOR 10 MINUTES! I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NAP HERE!!" she screamed.

"MIMI!!!"you said, looking as if you just cried because of your messy hair and teary eyes.

"wait... what?" she said in confusion.

 

You showed her the website you were on and she read it carefully mumbling to herself. She looked to you if you were crazy.

 

 

MIMI POV

**Jeez. my sister is being so loud with her screaming! Why is she always bothering me?** I thought to yourself.

 

 

"_________!!!!! YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY! CAN'T YOU JUST BE QUIET FOR 10 MINUTES! I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NAP HERE!!" I screamed.

"MIMI!!!" she said.

 

She looked like she's been crying. OHHH! I HOPE MY PARENTS FINALLY YELLED AT HER! i'm so called "the bad child" and my sister gets all the credit for everything. Everyone thinks she's prettier, nicer, and even smarter! PSH! I'm only a 3 years younger! I can't be that dumb! She turned and looked at me. She turned her computer screen towards me so i started to read, quietly reading out loud because i'm still having difficulties with reading... wait..

 

"Not these guys again.." i whispered.

 

She's always listening to this stuff. What's so special about them anyways? They look stupid all the time..

She sat there staring at me with a huge smile. it was creepy so i walked out of her room...

 

 

YOUR POV

As Mimi walked out I thought **She just doesn't know good music and cute guys.** and I laughed to yourself.

I slowly fell asleep while listening to my favorite song. It was a collaboration of B2ST and MBLAQ songs.  

 

 

Your Dream :

 

"Oh, Hello Beautiful.." Yoseob said.

"AHHHHHH!" You screamed from a slight shock that Yoseob hugged you from behind. You turned to face him and he looked into your eyes. He smiled and brought you closer to him make you feel nervous. His face was just an inch or two away from yours. You saw that his lips slowly curved up revealing a smirk.

"Until we meet _______." He whispered, and he disapeared.

 

 

I woke up and sat up right away. I just smiled to myself and went downstairs to eat dinner finally.