This can't be Happening

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

I looked up to the stage and nobody could see anything. I looked to my friends and shook their arms and screamed.

 

"YOU GUUUUUYSSSSS!!!!!  IT'S STARTINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" I screamed.

 

Everyone in the concert hall started to scream.

I had to close my ears because some girls behind us had the highest pitched screams i've ever heard. I looked to the stage and waited for something to happen, and then it did. Lights started flashing and fog came out from backstage. I looked to the left and saw B2St come out chanting "B2UTIES! B2UTIES!" while to the right, MBLAQ came out running chanting, "AAAAAAAA +!!!" I screamed like any other fangirl would. i almost died when the boys came up to Lin, Gina, and Me. They were singing my favorite collaberation. I was so happy. This totally can't be happening! 

 

"I'M YOUURRRRSSSS!!!! NEOMANEEEEEE! NARUEL SEOLLEGE HAE I'M OUTTA CONTROL!!!"

~~ Eng : I'm yours, only you can make my heart race, i'm outta control.~~ Screamed Yoseob. 

 

"SIKKERO DEUTGIJOCHA SIRO! NUNMURI MARUDOROK BIRO!"

~~ Eng : Shut up i don't wanna hear it. Beg until your tears dry up.~~ Screamed Joon.

 

"OH HEY! WOAH THERE!" Doojoon said, let's not battle here.

"BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BATTLE TO ME!" hollered G.O.

"Ahahaaa, Sounds good to me!" laughed Dongwoon.

 

After them aruging for another few minutes they started to have a surprise dance battle! I Started screaming "B2ST B2ST B2ST B2ST B2ST!!!!" and everyone else started joining me! Then the girls on the other side of the concert hall started shouting "MBLAQ!!!! MBLAQ!!!! MBLAQ!!!!" The whole hall was getting louder and louder until, GIKWANG AND JOON PULLED THIER SHIRTS UP AND EVERY SINGLE GIRL DECIDED TO SCREAM THIER LUNGS OUT, including me.. 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 1/2 long hours, it's the moment you've been waiting for.

 

 

 

 

"Woah woah, you guys. Let's settle this once for all. We need to figure out who the better group is." Yoseob said, panting from running around too much. All the girls started "WOOOOOEEEEE" - ing .

 

"But we need someone else to pick who's better right? It can't be us!" said Mir, pouting. And again, all the girls, including i, said "AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

 

"That's totally right ! Ladies! Grab your golden ticket you've been holding on to the whole concert and listen to see if your number has been picked! " explained Doojoon.

 

I looked to my friends a just laughed because even i knew, i'm one of the most unlucky people ever. I never win things and if i do, it's always a joke. I just held on to my ticket though, i felt like this day would've been different..

 

"Number........." Junhyung whispered.

"421!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screamed.

 

The big screened turned to my face and my mouth was dropped open to the floor and i started to tear up... This can't, be happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! It's out! ^-^

i'm finally done with this chapter! :D

Took me forever o-o