Finally, To the Park.

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

A/N : Thank you for the love everyone~! ^-^ I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

 

YOUR POV

 

I helped the boys wash their dishes and we joked around. I almost forgot about Yoseob until he came downstairs, with his empty plate.

 

"Yahh! Yoseob! Say thank you to _________! She came and made this all for us." Junhyung yelled at him.

 

~~FLASHBACK [ 6 months ago ]

 

"_______!! HURRY! THE VIDEO'S STARTING!" Gina yelled.

 

We sat on my bed, looking at our computer screen. We read that there was news on Yoseob, so we decided to watch the interview.

 

[ a/n : ' You're reading the english subtitles on the bootom of the screen in the story ' RED: the news reporter  GREEN : Yoseob  ]

"Anneyonghasayo~!!! I'm news reporter Kim Hyurina, coming to you live with the famous idol, Yang Yoseob."

"AHHHHHHH!" I scream, as I see his face, his, dazzling face.

"Ahhh, Anneyong, Anneyong. "

"Mr. Yang, we hear that you've been secretly having a 'thing' with Korea's angel face, IU!"

"Wait what..?" I questioned, looking to my friends. 

"Oh, nooooo.. We're just very good friends. We just got closer the past few days." 

"Ohh, is it that now?"

"Yes, oh," * looking to his watch* "I have to leave for a meeting now. Thank you!"

I watched as he blew a kiss to the screen and walked away. I almost started to tear up.

"You heard it! It's just friendship! Hahaha, Thank you everybody and have a good night. This has been Kim Hyurina."

 

I looked a my friends in disbelief. We hated IU. Everyone hated IU.

 

~~ END FLASHBACK

 

"Hellooooooo??!?  ___________-ah??" Junhyung spoke, waving his hand in my face.

"OH! Huuh?" I said, shaking my head, snapping back into time.

"Yoseob?" Junhyung asked, looking around.

Yoseob came out from behind him and smiled at me. " Thank you for the breakfast it was amazing."

I looked at him with shocked eyes. "I-I-I... Y-Yeah..."

 

I couldn't believe it. Yoseob. He's.. Inches.. away from me.. I gasped for air and all the boys looked at me weirdly. i just laughed it off and told them to look away and cover their ears. i hated when i laughed really hard. I look like a dork and i sound like a crazy person coming out from the hospital.

 

"Awhh.. _______-ah, you're adorable when you laugh!" Gikwang said, poking my cheek.

"I agree!" Dongwoon said while getting up. "Let's go get ready to leave hyungs!"

 

I watched them leave to their rooms and i sat down on the couch. I looked around and just giggled to myself, seeing how messy it was. I suddenly felt a viberation in my pocket. I checked and saw i got a text... FROM MIR!

 

[ Mir & You Texting ]

~_______-ah! What are your plans for today?

~Oh! Mir! I'm going with B2ST to the amusement park!

~Sounds fun!

~MIR!!! DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH US?

~REALLY??

~Of Course!

~Okay! Where are you? I'll tell the rest of us to get ready!

~The rest of us?

~MBLAQ!

~Ohhh! I'm in B2ST's hotel room!

~I-YAH! REALLY? WE'LL BE OVER SOON!

 

I giggled and waited for the boys and after a few minutes, they came into the living room and MBLAQ came in and joined too. We got prepared and headed out the door, but then a turned and asked them...

 

"What if fans see you?"  They just looked at me with blank expressions and a few of then slapped their foreheads.