This.. Is it

How did i get so Lucky? •{Discontinued}•

YOUR POV

 

I got home and i just started to pace back and forth in my room.

 

"What do I wear? What will my friends wear? How should I do my hair? What boots will match my outfit? Boots? Sandals? Sneakers?" I asked myself.

 

But then it hit me... It's going to be a one in a million chance they'd pick me! i guess i'll just find something casual.. but of course i'll wear my B2ST shirt! I didn't know which to pick. I have three shirts i could choose from, aall beautifully handmade, by me! Should I wear the one with Yoseob's face on it? or the one with the lyrics from "Beautiful" on it or...

 

"PERFECTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

 

It was the perfect shirt. I made it back when they just debuted. "B2ST & MBLAQ      ~FOREVER FIGHTING!" i'm so good. so good. the shirt still fits me! WOW! I put on some skinnies and my most favorite jacket that i have never worn before.

 

Skinnies :

 

 

Jacket :

 

 

"Now.. Just to wait for Lin..." *3 Seconds Later* "I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

I ran to the front door and opened it. I almost ran outside but i bumped into Gina.

 

"Come'on! Lin's mom's waiting. Are you ready? " Gina asked.

 

"I'm oh-so ready for this.This, is it." i said. and with that, we left the house for the concert.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this is too short. i'm writing and working the cash register at the same time.

i'll try and write another one right now!

Kepp waiting & commenting! ^-^~ 

i love your comments and when i get new subscribers. i sqeal and go crazy with happiness! :D