Chapter 8

One Heart, Two choices

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I went back to my cottage and found Donghae sitting by the table, but now he had a T-shirt on. He looked up as I came in “What did Hankyung want?” he smiled.

“Nothing much” I answered fast, and maybe too fast, it sounded like I was hiding something, like I did. Donghae kept looking at me, and I at him.

But while I asked myself ‘What is it between Hankyung and Donghae?’ I guess that he wondered about why I answered so fast.

We stared at each other for a little while before Donghae stood up and came toward me and soon stood right in front of me, 15cm from me, and then he laughed a little laugh “So you’re not walking away from me, more confident when I’m not ?”

I looked away, it was true, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t get a bit embarrassed when he came toward me again and kind of forced me to go back until I met the wall and now our chest’s met. “Maybe not so confident” he chuckled a bit “Where were we before Hankyung interrupted?”

“Emm…Eh.Emmm.Em…” I stemmed and looked away from him as his face got closer, and he kissed me on the cheek, and my cheek got warmer.

‘What is it with him? I bet he can hear and feel my heart beat’

“You’re cute when you’re shy” He said and I felt his hands feel the side of my waist. My whole body shivered and I felt my member get a bit hard, and hoped that Donghae wont notice. He kissed my cheek again and worked his way down to my neck, and I had to moan when I felt him my neck and my member became even harder. Donghae took his hands up to my face and turned it so our eyes met then he came closer, and closer, and then…our lips met. He kissed me with a wild lust, and it didn’t take long before I gave in and our tongue had a fight in our mouths with Donghae as the winner. He explored my mouth and his hands the side of my body again and then, out of no where he my harden member. I broke the kiss and moaned, and that made Donghae grin “A little problem I see?” My breath become faster, but when I felt Donghae in my pants taking a grip around my member my mind first became blinded, but then I a thought came to me ‘What am I doing? You barely know the guy!’ So I strained myself and was able to push him away and looked away. I felt his look at me and I still breathed fast.

“I…I…I can't, sorry I…I just met you!”

“It been one week” He complained “You have blinded my mind since the second day here, when you…and when I hugged you”

‘Just like me, I felt for him that day too, but one week, that’s too fast!’

“I love you” He said and it felt like my heart stopped.

‘What shall I answer?’

“What do you feel about me?” he asked

It became silent before I was able to say “I…I love you too”

I heard him come toward me again, and turned my face and showed a stop sign with my hands. He stopped and looked disappointed “One week is still too fast” I said specific.

“But, can we still be together?” he asked with eyes that was disappointed, but at the same time eyes that looked at a prey it would eat up in one gulp as soon as it was allowed.

‘What shall I answer? I want to say yes, but don’t know if should.’