Chapter 38

One Heart, Two choices

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I and Donghae sat by a table at the bowling. Hankyung had actually said yes to join us, and not long after he arrived.

“Hi” he said careful.

I stood up and looked him in the eyes before I said “Hi, I wanna apologize for juding you before knowing the whole truth.”

Hankyung smiled “it’s ok, sorry for overreacting at the camp sometimes and all that you know”

I nodded “its ok”

Then I noticed that Donghae didn’t say a word, and those two were just looking at each other.

‘’ me though, and had nothing to say as I saw those two just stare at each other with skeptical looks. I swallowed trying to find something I could say to break the silence, but then it came by itself. Suddenly all the guys except us turned around and looked at something that made their mouth go open. All three of us turned around too, and saw what it was.

 

A girl…tall, long red/orange hair…Wearing high heels, short skirt, and a tank t-shirt…Easy said, extremely HOT! But since I was gay I didn’t react that much, but even I though she was y. I noticed Hankyung stared at her too, but Donghae just looked at her like he was bored, but also that he was about to laugh.

 

“Hello, who are you?” a random guy asked the girl.

She smiled devilish “I’m Rella”

“You’re hot” someone just said out

Rella rolled her eyes “I know”

Then she looked around and noticed us, and to our shock went toward us.

“Hi guys” she smiled

“H…hi” Hankyung stemmed, and I looked confused at him…were he suddenly straight now, or bifi?

“Hi” I tried to say, but noticed even I stemmed “H…hi”

Donghae looked a bit angry, and I looked ashamed away as he greeted her “yo” with a bitter voice.

“Wow, someone is angry?” she said, and by the voice I heard that those two disliked each other already.

“You look weird” Donghae suddenly said, and a lot of guys gap, and looked angry at Donghae, while the girl looked happy by Donghae’s words.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?” she answered sweet back.

Donghae nodded, and Rella sighed.

“But since you’re gay I shouldn’t be surprised that you are not affected by my beauty”

Donghae played like he puked.

Rella rolled her eyes again and turned to Hankyung “You look extremely hot”

Hankyung became quiet, and Rella continued “Do you have a girlfriend?”

Donghae sighed loud, and stood up “Hankyung, one word with you?”

“Oh, sorry…didn’t knew this was your crush” she said, and I saw Donghae sent her a look that wanted to beat her up right now.

Hankyung and Donghae walked away a bit, and I were alone with Rella who sat down.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

“Suddenly becoming straight?” I asked as we were alone

“Suddenly becoming jealous?” he asked back, and I felt my cheek blush a bit before answer “no way”

Then I took a deep breath.

“I wanna apologize for being a liar, and have putted you in bad light, and in the bad guy position…I still don’t know why you didn’t tell anyone the truth”

“That was because of love. I loved you, and I let you do whatever you wanted, and wanted to protect you.”

I became quiet at the answer, but then shook my head “You shouldn’t have done it…it will be hard to get out the truth now”

“I don’t care, you don’t have to announce to the whole world about it…just take it as it comes, and don’t lie anymore?”

I became a bit frustrated “Why are you so nice to me?!...After all I done to you, and you’re still nice to me!?...I don’t deserve it!”

Then he suddenly hugged me “Calm down…lets go back to the other two”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

When the other two left she looked at me “As I understand you’re gay too?”

I got surprised, how could she know that? Unlike Donghae I actually were looking a lot at her”

“Don’t look surprised, just because I’m pretty doesn’t mean I’m stupid...I have two eyes, and I use them”

I nodded total confused.

“Well, but getting gay guys to look at me as well as the straight guys must mean I’m really pretty…” she said, and right at the moment she said it, I looked toward the other two, and saw them hug…I don’t know if I were angry, happy or afraid…I hope their just friends now…but after looking at it one more time her voice started to annoy me…its true she was pretty, but she was ego.

Suddenly her voice became really deep, almost like a male voice.

“But I’m glad Donghae didn’t look at me with any lust look, that would have been weird”

I got dragged back from my confused feelings and looked confused at her, her eyes wided and her voice became girly again “Nothing”

“How did you know his name?”

But before she could answer the other two came back.

 

Donghae sat beside me, and smiled at me “Sorry for changing my mind, but I don’t feel like playing bowling right now”

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

After the talk with Hankyung I had to get away from him…even if he almost just had came…It was not because of hate…but because I was afraid…afraid that some feelings for him will come back…I don’t want that to happen…I wanna love Eunhyuk…I love Eunhyuk!...

 

Ignoring comments from the bimbo about “Oh that’s your boyfriend” I took Eunhyuk’s hand “Can’t we just go the club today too?”

“Sure” he said, and looked at Hankyung.

“You two can go without me” Hankyung said

I knew it sounded rude, but I answered “Ok” and left with Eunhyuk.

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

I knew he wanted to get away, and I let him do it…anyway I had company…Rella was with me the whole evening, and she became even hotter by night. I found out she was one year older than me…and we drank while playing, and had a really great time. But by midnight the bowling closed and we walked in the street.

“It’s kinda late for a girl to walk alone home…Shall I follow you?”

I don’t know why…this was the first time I felt attracted to a girl.

“Its scary home” she said and got closer to me “my parents are out today”

I swallowed when I saw how close she was, but kept calm.

“Then…wanna sleep overt at my house?”

She smiled “sure”

Then we walked toward my house, and I felt really nervous. I opened the door for her and she went in “Pretty house, do you live alone?”

I nodded, and showed her around the house.

Suddenly she said “Where is your bedroom?”

“ehh…” I got caught of guard right there.

“I mean I wanna know where I should sleep…and I cant sleep alone…”

‘oh my god’ I felt myself get a bit hard, and for a girl? Something was not right here…

“Su…sure…” I said and followed her…

 

In the bedroom she suddenly approached me, and our lips were only a few centimeters away when she said “I told you I was able to seduce you”

 

That voice, it wasn’t a girl voice…Rella backed away and laughed…and right now I could at once tell whose laugh this was.

 

“I can’t believe this” I said embarrassed