Chapter 7

One Heart, Two choices

**Donghae’s P.O.V.’’

 

7 days went fast, and I tried my best to avoid Hankyung, and I actually was able to, but at the same time Eunhyuk started to interest me a lot.

One day I took a shower after a lesson, and because of the heat I didn’t put a shirt on, and went out of the bathroom. Then suddenly Eunhyuk came in the door and took his hands in front of his eyes “Sorry”

Why did he say sorry? Hello, we are just guys here?

“Its okay, you don’t need to cover your eyes, we are both guys here if you’re not a girl in disguise”

He slowly took his hands away, but still looking away.

“Is something wrong? You are acting kind of weird?”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

He came toward me when I didn’t answer and I went backward until I reached the wall. How I wanted to run away as I saw his hot body came closer and in the end I just didn’t have a choice, I had to hold him away by pushing his chest. I felt my whole cheek get red. Donghae obviously didn’t have anything against that I was touching his chest. I tried to let go, but then he just came closer so I had to hold him away again, now he bent foreword with his face and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of me ‘What is going on, am I dreaming?’

But then someone knocked on the door.

 “Come in” Donghae said and I became surprised and though ‘when we are standing like this? Idiot!’

I quickly took my hands back as someone opened the door. Hankyung came in and looked confused at us. “It’s not what you think” I hurried and said, but I saw Donghae get an evil grin when he saw Hankyung’s face.

Hankyung looked at me “Can I talk to you?”

“Sure” I was about to go, but Donghae blocked my way by his arms.

“Donghae?!”

He smirked at me and took his arms back and turned away and went in the bathroom. I then went out with Hankyung.

“What was that?” He asked

“I don’t know” ‘It was true, I really don’t know what happened’

“Mhm…” He seemed like he was angry at me “Does he do that often?”

I looked shocked at him “No, this was the first time, why?”

“If he has done that a lot, you should stay away from him, I can talk to him for you if you want.”

“Its okay, no need to worry”

This answer seemed to make him even angrier, but he tried to remain calm “What if he does anything to you?”

“Why do care so much about this? I said it was the first time”

Hankyung  turned toward me, we stood outside a cottage and he pinned me to the wall “Stay away form Donghae! Do you hear me? Stay away from him!”

I felt scared, what was it with him?

“Wha….what…what’s with you?” I stemmed in fair, but before he answered we heard a voice “Don’t tell him to stay away from Donghae, when you can’t even stay away yourself” Hankyung turned around and Siwon looked angry at him.

Hankyung grunted at him and I snuck myself away and went behind Siwon.

“I do stay away from him” he said, but obviously lying.

‘What was this, what were they fighting about’ I thought.

Siwon: Yes, sure, of course, who were you with the first night here?

Hankyung: who do you think? You already know that I won’t give up so why don’t you just stop caring and walk away and let me talk with Eunhyuk?

Siwon: I care because Donghae is my friend, and I won’t walk away because Eunhyuk has nothing to do with this and you want to beat him up.

Me thinking: What? I am getting confused here

Hankyung: I deal with him later

And with that he walked away.

“What was that?” I asked scared.

“First I want to ask you what happened between you and Donghae before you went out”

I was in shock and scared, but I told him all that happened and Siwon laughed a bit “No wonder he became angry”

“Can you please tell me what’s going on?” I almost shouted.

We sat down at a bench.

“Do you know anything about Hankyung before he moved to your town?”

I shook my head “Not so much”

“Thought so, but I’m afraid that I can’t tell you, you should ask Donghae himself or Hankyung”

“Why can’t you tell me?”

“Because it’s their problem, not ours, I know it because Donghae and I have been friends since we were six years old and he have lived with my family since he was ten years old”

Before I was able to say anything more Siwon stood up “I need to go”

“But what if Hankyung tries to beat me up?”

“You can stick to your friend, and if Donghae is nearby Hankyung won’t come near you, and if I am nearby you can come to me, I may be 3 years younger, but I’m not afraid of Hankyung.