Chapter 41

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Siwon’s mom’ P.O.V.**

 

My husband sighed and came back in the living room.

“How did he take it?” I asked

“I got a bit upset…and of course he want exsplantion…and so do you?”

I nodded.

He sighed again “Can I ask the same request from you? That you wait a bit…until tomorrow? I shall talk to Donghae’s ex-dad and we all can meet tomorrow…so I don’t need to exsplain more than one time…”

I though a bit…”ok”

He looked at me “But please…I regret to the fullest that I cheated on you…I regretted it the at once…because I loved you, and I still do…please forgive me”

“Emmmm…sure…I forgive you”

He smiled “Thanks” but then he said “Will you still be able to see Donghae?”

“I don’t give Donghae any blame…and he have been like my son since he moved here…and that won’t change…”

“But he is going to move soon”

“I know that, it’s only Siwon who doesn’t…I haven’t met Eunhyuk, but I hope Donghae will be happy with him”

“I have not actually met him, but I have seen Eunhyuk, and I think they love each other a lot”

Then he hugged me “Just like I love you a lot, and I will never hurt you again”

-

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

Next day we sat in the living room in my old house. Me, dad, my ex dad, siwon’s mother…and Siwon, Heechul and Hankyung were here too.

My ex dad had easy said yes to talk when my dad had told him what he wanted to talk about. I guess my ex dad wanted to know more too.

 

“I can start” dad said…and then he started.

 

“I and Donghae’s mom worked at the same place, and we were close friends…I knew she had a husband, and one kid…But it didn’t stop me…one day we hanged out at a bar, and we had so much fun, and then out of nowhere we ended up at a hotel…”

My ex dad looked angry at him.

“I regretted it so much after, and we didn’t talk a lot after that, but I heard she had got pregnant…I first though it was my fault, but then she said it was yours” he looked at my ex dad “And I believed her”

 

My ex dad nodded “She told me it was mine too, and I got happy of course…buth then she died during birth…I still wanted to have Donghae, and I visited at the hospital every day with Heechul”

 

Now my ex dad actually looked sad.I had never seen him like this.

 

“He had to be at the hospital a while since he didn’t have a mom to feed him at home, but I found out later that no one though I was his dad, they had though I was a friend of his dead mother or a friend of the father…”

 

“How do you know that?” my dad asked.

 

“Because the day came that I could take him home, but the woman in the desk said I couldn’t because I wasn’t his parent”

 

My ex dad kept quiet a bit before he continued “I became upset…but I was able to get him out, since I told her that I had been his dad all this days, his real dad didn’t even visit him, and because my acting skills is actually good, and the woman easy tricked it worked. But she told me that I maybe should tell the real dad…” he looked at my dad now “And I was going to do it, but weren’t able to…everytime I saw you with your family I became even angrier, and I wanted Donghae to be mine, and I treated him well…until one day I complety lost it and became mad”

 

We all looked at him confused.

 

“Don’t you think I know what I have done to him? I know it pretty well”

“Didn’t anyone react on Donghae’s bruises?” Siwon’s mom asked careful.

 

My ex dad nodded “one of the  teachers reacted and came home to me one time Donghae weren’t home…and I gave Heechul the blame…told that Heechul often went to far when the two of them fought”

 

“And she believed it?” she asked

He nodded “She did”

“And how did you find out about Donghae?” she then asked my dad.

 

“the first time I picked up siwon and Henry in the kindergarten, one of the workers asked if I was DOnghae’s dad since we looked so alike…And I since I knew who Donghae’s mom was, I went to check it, and found out…”

 

“So…my half brothers are Heechul, Siwon and Henry?...for real…not a joke?” I asked. And they nodded.

 

It became quiet before I said something again “ok…since we are talking the truth now, I have something to tell too…” I looked at Hankyung “Hankyung is not the guy I have got you to believe he was…”

 

Then I told them everything.

 

“How could you Donghae?” dad asked “you know Hankyung could have gotten in jail?”

I nodded.

“You’re grounded until you move”

“its ok, that’s two weeks, and I deserve it”

“You’re going to move?” Siwon asked, and I had to tell everyone that I were going to move to Eunhyuk’s town.

“I guess he will be happy” Hankyung said “I am going to move away from that town”

“You are?” I asked, and he nodded “I tell you later”

 

After a little while we were on our way out again, but Heechul waited until the end, and stayed inside.

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

“You are just like me just worse” I told to my dad.

“How?”

“You still pretend to hate Donghae…you liked him, but lost it, and when he ran away you regretted it all…”

“pff”

“Just pff as much as you want, but I know it…” then I was on my way ou, but stopped “Just so you know…I am gay too…” then I went out and found Donghae.

“Can I talk to you?”

He nodded and we walked a bit away from the others.

 

I was tired of pretending and lying.

“I don’t know if you already have guessed it, but Hankyung is going to move in with me”

“I already guessed that, good for you”

“So you’re not angry or anything”

“I’m over Hankyung, and if you like him it’s ok”

“But its one thing more I wanna say before me part again”

He looked confused at me.

“I’m sorry for not helping you that one time, and that I said you deserved it…I have regretted that since after that day…”

“Why did you actually say it?” he said sad.

“Because you said you had slept with Hankyung…I too had been in love with Hankyung, I was jealous…But that time I believed he you since you got cutted off before telling the truth…so I regret that I gave  you the blame for being …But I’m sorry for that day”

He smiled “You could have told me you know? I loved you more than anyone…I wouldn’t have been with him if I knew my brother was in love with him…”

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

“You ok?” I asked Siwon when Heechul and DOnghae walked a bit away.

“Just shocked…but maybe the love I felt for Donghae was brotherly instead?”

“Maybe”

 

Two weeks later

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

It was hard not to cry, but I tried to keep my promise as the days went by…

But soon I though Donghae had lied…the school start were soon her, and I hadn’t seen Donghae, and the last day he didn’t even answer the phone…I sat sad in my room “Does he hate me?”

At least he tells me stuff now…I know now about his real dad, and that stuff.

 

Then I got an SMS.

 

Hyukkie <3

Sorry for not answering today, but I have been a bit busy. Can you come to his address and help me?

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

 

‘Why is he there?’ I though, but hurried to that address, and I couldn’t believe what I saw. Outside the house was a few boxes, and Donghae and his dad carried it inside the house.

 

I ran toward them and Donghae saw me. But right before I could stop beside him I stumbled and fell in his arms while hugging. We both laughed.

“What is this?” I asked.

“My new house” he smiled, and I couldn’t believe my ears “Your house?”

He nodded “and if you dad let you, you can sleep over as often as you want”

I started smiled so big and started to kiss him, and hugged him tight.

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

“I’m home” I said when I came inside.

“Hannie! Come quick!” Heechul shouted, and I went to him.

“What is it?”

“I think I know who killed Henry now”

 

We had worked on that case a while now, but now we maybe finally had the answer.

 

**No one’s P.O.V.**

 

That’s how it went…

 

Hankyung and Heechul were able to catch the murder, and Hankyung were finally welcomed home again, and his parents were so sorry that they cried, and so did Hankyung, but Heechul was there to comfort him as well.

 

 

As for Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

Donghae started at school, and for those who didn’t already knew that he and Eunhyuk were a couple it came a bit as a shock, but no one cared.

 

Eunhyuk’s dad became more and more acceptable with Donghae, and Donghae finally felt welcomed by him too when he visited Eunhyuk.

 

But as for Donghae’s ex dad…after Heechul’s words, he finally understood that Heechul was right…and he turned himself in to the police for child abuse…

 

---

 

Thanks for reading the story, and thanks for all the comment and subscribing :)

I hope you have enjoyed the story :)

 

If you haven’t noticed I can tell you anyway…But actually I don’t think the fanfic name fit the story…Well that’s because I actually changed the whole story…the tittel fit the story I first had in mind…But changes happens :P