Chapter 6

One Heart, Two choices

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I went into my bed in my cottage and buried my face in my pillow and cried hard, like I did every time this happened. I really want to fight back, but I just cant, i’m weak! That’s just who I am. And the only person I can talk to about it is Siwon, but I won’t, he will never understand! So I am alone with my pain. When I had calmed myself down turned around and faced the ceiling “Please, please give me someone who can make me stronger, or someone that makes me fight back”

Then I heard Eunhyuk came in, and when he saw me he stopped “Donghae?”

“Hm?” was all I answered.

“Is something wrong?”

“No, why should anything be wrong?”

“Well, you seem sad and you are red around your eyes”

I turned away from him “It’s nothing”

Then I heard him coming toward me and stood in the mini stair.

“Have something happen?” he asked

“Why do you care?” was all I was able to answer.

“Well, why should I not care when people cry?”

I had stopped crying, but now I started again, against my will of course.

Eunhyuk started to my shoulders.

We were like this for a little while before my phone that was at the table started to ring and Eunhyuk went down to get it.

I sat up “Which name does it say?”

“Heechul”

“Then throw it in the toilet!” I Said and layed back down and calmed down.

“Arent you going to answer?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

“Nope just hang up”

“Okay?” he said and did as I said and I went down from the bed.

“Felling better?”

I smiled “Yes, thank you”

“I just sat there”

“Well, sometimes that is more comfort to know that people are there and wont just go just because yourself wont say anything”

He smiled back at me, and then I suddenly hugged him, I don’t know why, but it felt so good to hold my arms around him, so I stood there and hold him a long time before I let go.

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

It felt like my heart was going to explode and my cheek burned up as he hold around me, and when he released me I didn’t dare to look at him, I looked down.

“Is it something?” He chuckled a bit”why are you blushing?”

 “It’s nothing” I smiled, finally able to calm down and look up, but my heart was still thumping hard and it didn’t became better when we had dance class for the guys who wanted, it was so damn hot in the room so many of the guys took of their T-shirst, it was okay, but then I saw Donghae take off his T-shirt and his abs and beautiful body became visible and that made my heart go crazy and so distracted, so in the end I lied to the tutor that I felt a bit ill and wanted to go back to the cottage and rest. The tutor nodded and I went out, but not to the cottage, I went to Yesung’s cottage, I knew he was there because he didn’t go to the dance class and the singing class wasn’t yet, I knocked on the door and luckily Yesung answered. “Eunhyuk? Aren’t you at dance class?”

I shook my head s “I have to tell you something, can you come out?”

“Okay”.

We went to a place no one would be able to hear us and I started.

“I could not take the dance class anymore, you see, it was really hot so the guys started to take off their T-Shirt.”

“I see, so that’s why you left? But why did you have to tell me that?

“No, It was okay…until Donghae took of his T-shirt, I….I think I’m in love with him” Then I told him about what I felt when Donghae hugged me.

“It seems like you are”

“What shall I do?” I almost wanted to cry “How can I fall in love with a guy I just met?”

“it’s called love at first sight”

“How can I survive sharing a cottage with a guy I like?”

Yesung hugged me and started to comfort me “I know you will survive it, you are a strong person, and for all you know he can like guys too, we don’t know him that well”