Chapter 14

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

Donghae got a bit surprised when he saw that I had layed myself down beside him instead of waking him up or sleeping in his bed, but he fast became joke full. And since then he have slept in my bed rest of the camp, and I let him. The scared Donghae was gone.

It has now been two weeks since I came to the camp, and it is now two week left until the camp is over.

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat at the park bench, a bit annoyed. Eunhyuk! The guy who had once been my friend was now my enemy. I wanted to rip him apart, but with Donghae and Siwon around….But it’s only two weeks left, then nobody will be around him all time. I can’t wait until that moment.

I sighed and saw a guy come toward me. At first I didn’t recognize who he was, but as he came closer it was easy.

“Heechul?” I asked

“Hankyung?” He asked back and I nodded.

“Where is Donghae? He asked

“I don’t know, probably with Eunhyuk” I answered annoyed

“Who is eunhyuk?”

“You will see” I said and turned my face toward two guys who walked toward us, didn’t see us, just walked and talked. Wet and only wearing t-shirts and swimming trunks.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

Donghae and I had been at the lake and taken a bath, after sleeping in the same cottage as him, and bed for that matter, I had got used to him half , even if I sometimes reacted. We walked toward the main house when a voice said “Donghae!”

I looked around and found a guy standing next to Hankyung at the bench. Donghae went to him and I followed.

 

Donghae: Heechul? What are you doing here?

Heechul: I am the new drama teacher here.

Donghae: No?

 

Heechul nodded and turned to me “who are you?”

“Eunhyuk” I answered and saw Hankyung look angry at me, and could help the opportunity for revenge and continued “Donghae’s boyfriend”

Heechul looked surprised and Hankyung angrier than he had ever been, and both looked at me and didn’t notice Donghae’s confused face.

“How did you meet each other?” Heechul asked

I took my arms around Donghae’s neck and looked at Heechul “We are roommates, and that’s good, there have been some hard nights”

I kissed Donghae’s cheek, and the looks from Heechul and Hankyung made me feel that I could die soon if I kept the laugh inside.

“Donghae? I forgot something in the cottage, can you come with me?” without waiting for answer I took Donghae’s hand and dragged him to the cottage as I try to strangle the laugh. And when we where inside Donghae looked at me with a smirk “So you are my boyfriend?”

“I only said it to make Hankyung jealous, so don’t get any ideas”

“Hankyung?” Donghae looked confused.

“He is always with you, and does things to you.”

“So you like Hankyung?”

I looked fast at him “No! Why do you think that?”

“Since you said you wanted to make Hankyung jealous?” He looked really confused now.

“He makes me jealous every time he is with YOU! And does thing to YOU! So I took revenge.”

Donghae started to smirk again “So you like me?”

“That you already know, I have told you” I started to get a bit red.

“Yes, you told me…right before you rejected me”

“Well you started too fast! Like I said, you don’t touch people then confess”

Donghae started to come closer to me and said with a seductive voice “So it’s okay now?”

I stopped him “No!”

He sighed, sat down and complained “You are so stubborn!” before he said with a smile “Well at least you have to play my boyfriend until the end of the camp”

“Huh?”

“Well, you told my brother Heechul that you were my boyfriend and he is going to work here the two last weeks, and since you started it, you can’t back out”

 

‘! I didn’t think about that!’