Chapter 33

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Eunhyuk’s dad’s P.O.V.**

 

Donghae greeted my wife and shook her hand, then he turned to me and I held out a hand.

“Nice to meet you” I smiled, but afraid my voice sounded a bit angry.

“Nice to meet you too” he smiled back.

I hold my eye on him as he turned to Eunhyuk and they kissed. He looks like a typical bad boy, but when he smiled he looks kind.

“Calm down, it will be ok” my wife whispered to me.

I have to calm down or I can ruin everything. I took a deep breathe before I nodded to her.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

It felt a bit weird kissing Donghae in front of my parents, but mom just smiled. And it looked like dad was kinda embarrassed.

Then mom led us to the living room and we all sat down in the couch.

“Nice house” Donghae smiled

“Thank you” mom smiled back, and I just had to ruin it.

“Don’t worry its not always this clean, it just clean because you are here” I said to Donghae and mom interrupted “That’s not true” but everyone could have heard in her voice that it was true.

Donghae just laughed, and he seemed natural, not nervous.

“Where do you live?” mom then asked

“I live with my friend Siwon and his family”

“You don’t live home?” dad asked

Donghae shook his head “My dad is not really a dad”

“Oh” dad said and it seemed like he regretted that he asked.

It became a bit quiet, but mom was able to break it “So Dongae, let me ask you, what do you like the most with our son?”

“mooooooom” I sighed, but Donghae answered normal “hmm…That was a hard question…Its hard to pick what you like the most when he is so perfect”

I looked skeptical at him ‘when did he became a romantic guy? Oh well, as long as he don’t show his erted side’

“Oooh that is so cute” mom sighed.

Then she started on what parents usually start talking about to make their son or daughter embarrassed…the childhood, and of course showing off pictures.

I mostly in the whole conversation looked down at the floor while I heard mom and Donghae chat happily and laugh a bit at the pictures. Dad was still a bit uncomfortable.

“Eunhyuk was often sick as a kid, away from school a lot of times, but lucky its over now…But I am a bit afraid that it will come back so I hope you two use protection”

I couldn’t remember the last time it was so quiet. I looked up and looked at mom who smiled, dad looked like he too wanted to know that and stared at Donghae. Donghae who had been all natural became quiet and looked down at the floor.

 

“Mom, can I talk to you?” I said.

She became a bit confused “Sure”

Then we both stood up and walked out of the room even if it was painful.

“Mom, cant you think before you ask something, that is just embarrassing!” I said

“Why? is natural, and I already know you two have done it so why couldn’t I ask?”

“Don’t ask THAT kind of question. It is damn embarrassing!”

“So what is the answer?” she asked

And I sighed

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I felt embarrassed. Had been a lot easier to answer if we actually had used protection, but when we hadn’t so what now?

I looked down at the floor and Eunhyuk and his mom left the room a bit so I sat there alone with the dad, and I felt his stare at me and didn’t dare to look up.

“Sooooo…” I heard him try, and looked up a bit.

“I take that as a no?” he said.

“No, what?” I asked stupidly

“You guys haven’t used protection…Its ok as long as you start using protection from now on or checking yourself for diseases”

I nodded “sure…” I didn’t know what else to say, and it became awkward silence until Eunhyuk and his mom came in again.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

Just when I and mom had sat down again I started to smell something burned.

“Mom? I think the food is burnig”

Mom’s eyes wided “oh no!” then she ran out of the living room and everyone followed, but standing up so fast sent  burning feeling through body and I almost stumbled, but Donghae caught me.

When we came in the kitchen mom had open the stove and black smoke came out.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no” mom said stressed “Just great, the food is destroyed”

“Its ok mom” I said

“What shall we eat now?” she sighed

“We can just order some junk food” I said

“I guess there is no other choice” she said and looked at us “Is it ok?”

We all nodded, and while waiting for the food I and Donghae went to my room.

“Sorry about my family’s weirdness”

He laughed “Its ok, your dad says we have to use it from now or check ourselves for diseases “

I sighed.

“Eunhyuk?”

“hm?”

“You told yesterday you wanted to talk to me about something. I have been very curious since that so can we talk about it now before the dinner arrives?”

I sighed again “I don’t wanna ruin the mood”

“Its ok, please tell me…I even gets worried because you sound so serious”

“Ok, but you have to promise me you wont get mad at Siwon!”

“What about Siwon? You haven’t?”

I shook my head fast “no,no,no don’t think erted!”

“Ok, then what is it?”

I told about that Hankyung had I had talked, and that I became very curious…so I had been able to make Siwon say what he knew.

Now Donghae sighed “Instead of asking me?”

“I didn’t think you would tell me anything because you didn’t tell me anything”

“That’s only because I hate talking about it, but if you had asked I had of course said it”

“Sorry…”

“So what do you wanna know?” he asked

“Your side of the story”

“Sure you wanna know about the story about my and Hankyung?”

I nodded

“Emmm…Fine…Mostly of the words he have said to you about my childhood is correct”

I nodded

“And…” then he stopped and I saw his eyes become sad “Eunhyuk? I can’t take it anymore, I have lied to everyone about my relationship with Hankyung”

Donghae sat down at the floor and I sat down beside him “You can tell me, I won’t tell anyone”

“Isn’t it weird talking about my ex with you?”

“Not if that is what you need to feel better”

“Ok…just so you know…Hankyung is not the bad guy…Its me who gave him that role”

I swallowed “ok?”

“It’s true that I hang out with him and he was drunk, but it was be who…made us…do it.”

“Wha….what?”

“I took advantages of that he was drunk, and seduced him…But when I came home after I regretted so much that I was crying so when Siwon and the others came home they asked what it was, but I didn’t wanna tell”

“But you told Siwon after?”

He nodded “I wanted to tell him the truth, but became scared before I was able to say anything so I lied, and I knew that Hankyung wouldn’t be able to deny it because he had been drunk”

My mouth was wide open.

“I’m horrible I know…”

I was muted

“But we became a couple…but broke up…I broke up with him without a reason”

“But…you still slept together sometimes?”

He nodded “Yes, and trust me that it wasn’t just Hankyung fault…But I lied, and he didn’t deny it, and when he moved away I wanted it all to end, but then I met him at the camp…”

 I felt something hurt a bit before I asked “Do you still love him?”

Donghae looked shocked at me “No…Of course not, I love you!”

“You sure?” I said and looked away.

I felt him hugged me “Yes! When I met you and we became a couple I wasn’t in any doubt about who I loved”

I smiled to his words and he kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Was it more you wanted to ask?”

I nodded “What happened between you and Heechul? You two were so close and it’s sad that you’re like this now when you are brothers”

He smiled a bit “I don’t know why either…but this is what I knew…The only time I met my father after I ran away and before the scene at the camp…I gave him one last chance to be nice to me…So after I lied and made Hankyung the bad guy, I went to the house, but all I was able to say before I got cutted off was that I had slept with Hankyung……I was about to tell them the truth about what happennd, but before I was able to do that I got beaten up by dad for sleeping with a guy…and dad said that I had to say that Hankyung had me because he didn’t wanna have a gay son”

“Wait a minute” I cutted off “If Heechul was there…Why didn’t he help you?”

“That’s the point…No…he didn’t help me, and when I finally got free asked him why, and the answer I got was that I deserved it…and since then we have been avoiding each other more and more.