Chapter 37

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

“Do you think Siwon’s parents know?” Hankyung asked

I shrugged my shoulders “Most likely the father know, but I don’t know about the mother…Because he have cheated on her…both Donghae and Siwon are 17 years old”

He nodded before looking confused “Why do you suddenly trust me so much and tell me everything?”

“Because I like you” I smiled

“Very funny” He chuckled

“Don’t you believe me?”

“Not really”

“ok” I shrugged my shoulders “Too bad for you”

-

The next day when I woke up I started to think. I don’t actually know how to make Hankyung like me back. I am not the romantic guy or any of that…I guess I just have to find out something…

Then I got an idea…Not only would I be able to spy on Donghae without him noticing, but…I just laughed inside me on the though.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I walked with Donghae while we tried to decide what we would do today…This is the fourth day he is here. 3 days left, but I stopped thinking about that day. It was too early, I had to enjoy that he was here, and don’t think about when he leave again

 

“What do you wanna do today? You’re the one who knows what we can do here” he asked and smiled.

“I don’t know right now, what about bowling??”

“Sure”

“But we can go the in the evening, right now we can just go to me and relax?”

 And that we did.

“Home already?” mom asked surprised

“Yeah, we’re gonna play bowling in the evening” I anwered, and we were on our way to my room, but mom stopped us.

“You can sleep over here tonight if you want Donghae”

“Can he?” I said

“Sure, if not you rather have a hotel, I can pay for one night”

“Mom!” I said fast, but she didn’t listen. She walked toward Donghae and whispered, but I could hear what she said.

“But if you choose the hotel remember to use protection this time”

“Mooooooooooooooom!” I shouted and she and Donghae laughed

“Here” mom said and gave money to me “Use the hotel tonight, and tomowwor he can sleep over here”

Then she smiled and went away, and Donghae still chuckled “You look like you have seen a monster”

“I think I have, that couldn’t have been my mom”

Then we went to my room.

 

“I think your mom is awesome” Donghae said “It’s not awkward when I’m beside her”

“I guess so, but sometime it have been nice if she could keep quiet”

“But being beside your dad is still awkward…I don’t know why…”

“I guess it’s because dad is awkward with you too”

He nodded “Well, even if Im awkward beside him I still like him better than my dad…people say it’s impossible to hate your family with all your heart, but I don’t have any family feeling for him, I hate him”

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t know why, wish I could help you more, but right now I just feel useless”

He hugged me “Your not useless at all, before I was never sure if I did was right, if I was happy or not, but when I’m with you, I know I am happy”

Then he started to kiss me, but I broke it “Can I ask you something?”

He looked confused at me.

 

“Well…at the camp you were the ert guy, and when you came here you’re a sweet talker except at the hotel…”

He started to laugh.

“I mean it, I don’t get it…Oh wait, I do get it…Everytime you’re absolutely sure that no one interrupts you’re a ert, and the other times you’re a sweet talker”

“Well…Do you want me to be the so called ert all the time? As I said on the phone…”

He suddenly layed me fast on the bed with himself on top of me “I am not scared to get caught here”

I felt that I blushed, but he started to kiss me again. His tongue entered my mouth and felt the whole cavern. Not leaving one inch untouched. His hand found its way under my shirt, but then I pushed him up “Not here”

“You were the one complaining” he smirked

“I take that back, keep the ert side until we are alone”

-

The evening came and we went outside to the bowling.

“I think I wanna try to be friends with Hankyung again” I said

“Oh?”

“Well…I mean he was my friend, and he was kind, but now I judged him too fast”

He nodded “Sorry for that…It my fault”

“It’s not your fault...but maybe we can…invite him to join us on bowling…just for trying?” I said careful.

Donghae stopped a bit and though before he said “Why are always you the smart one?”

I chuckled “It’s just me…you can call him”

Donghae sighed and took up his phone.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I waited for Hankyung to answer…

 

“Donghae? Why are you calling me?” he answered

“I wondered…If you…maybe…wanted to join me and Eunhyuk…we are going to the bowling”

“You ask me? Aren’t you two supposed to hate me?”

“Sorry, we both know the truth, and so do Eunhyuk…we all know you’re not the bad guy, and I wanna apologize and be friends…if you want”