Chapter 36

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

Again I waited for Hankyung in my hotel room, and not after a long time he knocked on the door and I opened “Hello, you were fast”

“I was at the club” he said and came in “What did you want?”

“Can’t I just call here for talking with you?” I smiled

He seemed surprised and sat down at my bed “ok”

“What did you do at the club” I said and sat down beside him.

“Emm…overheard a conversation between Eunhyuk and Yesung…Donghae have told Eunhyuk the truth and by accident Eunyuk told Yesung, and so on”

“Interesting”

“A bit” he answered and the looked at me “What is your job actually?”

“I’m an underwear model” I said like it was the most obviously thing in the world.

“What?” he looked scared, and I just laughed “I’m kidding! I am a drama teacher. Why else did you think I was a drama teacher at the camp a little while? But I am also a part time actor.”

“Ok, maybe I should have guessed that” he smiled

“But I have been an underwear model one time”

“Yeah right”

“Its true, I was in one advertisement, but my head didn’t show”

“ok, lets say I believe you”

“But it is true!”

“Ok Ok” he laughed

Then I looked serious at him “Can you keep a secret?”

He looked a bit at me before he nodded.

“Because there was one reason I wanted you here, but you have to promise not to tell anyone yet, especially not Siwon or Donghae”

“Ok, I promise”

I stood up and opened my wardrobe where I had hid the birth certificate and took them up.

“Look” I said and gave them to him.

He looked, but seemed confused “What is it?”

I rolled my eyes a bit “Look again, stare through it if you need”

He looked again, and then his eyes wided then he looked at me “How is that possible?”

“I don’t know, I just found out”

“Why don’t you want Siwon or Donghae to know”

“Don’t act like you don’t know why we shouldn’t tell Siwon…” I looked at him with my ‘its obvious’ look.

“Ok ok, I know…the funny thing is that Donghae himself didn’t notice that Siwon was in love with him…Everybody else could have guess it”

I nodded “That’s why I know, but how will he react if he finds out that he have been in love with his half-brother?”

“Good point…So you and Donghae only have the same mother, but not the same father?”

I nodded

“But why shouldn’t Donghae know?” he asked

“I want him to find it out by himself”

“You just want to test if Donghae is smart enough to find out?”

I laughed “Do you think I am that mean?”

“Maybe”

“Ok then, then lets say I just want to see if his smart enough” I smirked “But now I know ca why my dad hates him”

Hankyug looked confused at me.

“Well…our mother died during Donghae’s birth…but then dad must have though that Donghae was his son since he took care of him a bit in the beginning…Then he must have found out that Donghae wasn’t his…and then you can think yourself…Your wife slept with another man and got a son that made her lose her life”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I tried to calm down a bit, and kept in me ‘It’s not your business, just be like usual to Donghae’

The suddenly I saw almost all the girls, mostly from my school turn to the entrance of the club, and I started to hear whispering.

 

Wow, how cute!

Cute? You must mean hot!

Who is he, I’ve never seen him before?

So y~

 

I tried to look who they talked about, but the entrance was out of my sight.

 

“Just wait here” I said to Yesung and stood up. I walked toward the entrance where some girls stood around a guy, and not to my surprise it was Donghae.

 

“Hi, who are you? I haven’t seen you before” one girl asked him.

Donghae just smiled “Oh, I’m Donghae, I don’t live here, I’m just visiting someone”

“Someone special?” some other girl asked

He nodded

“Don’t tell me it’s a girlfriend” a girl almost asked sad.

Donghae laughed a bit “Not actually a girlfriend”

 

I felt I started to blush and shouted to him “Donghae!”

He looked up, and the girls looked at me.

“Excuse me” Dongahe said and made way through the girls and came to me with a smirk “jealous?”

“No! If you like those girls it’s the same for me” I pouted and turned my back to him.

“Hyukki, now you’re overreacting”

“I know” I said, trying to be serious, but laughed a bit.

I turned around and suddenly we started to make out, and I heard a lot of girl gasp

“You done soon?” someone said and we broke the kiss to see Yesung who had walked after me. Donghae and I laughed and we walked toward out table. But then I heard some whisper again.

 

I didn’t know Eunhyuk was gay!

Why is the gay guys always the most cutes or the most hottest?

Their kinda cute together!

 

I actually smiled by the last one, but I got surprised and really happy that no one told us we were gross or anything.

----------------------

Sorry if my updates sometimes take longen time than usual...Because just when I came home I had a summer job, and...This maybe sound lazy, but this is my first summer job, and I am not used to it...So right now these first days I have been really tired after work...