Chapter 35

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

The next day I decided to drive home to dad and pay him a visit. When I reached the house after 4 hours. Even if dad lived in the same town as Donghae he hadn’t been able to find out where Siwon lived.

 

I rang the door bell and he opened “Heechul? What brings you home?”

“Just wanted to pay you a visit” I said and we both went inside.

“So how is the brat doing?” he asked when we had sat down in the living room.

“If you mean Donghae, I guess he’s fine, he is not with Hankyung anymore you know?”

“Who is it with now?” he said angry

“Someone else he met at the camp”

“ok”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, but it’s not sure I’m gonna answer”

“Why is my last name Kim, and Donghae’s Lee?”

“Because your mother wanted that” he said annoyed

“Why?”

“I don’t know” and with that he stood up “Excuse me, I have a meeting at work now”

“I just came”

“Well bad timing, sorry, you can stay in the house if you want and we can talk more when you come home”

“Sure, how long is the meeting?”

“1 hour I guess”

I nodded “ok, I wait”

Then he went out and I was alone.

Dad had many books in his house so I stood up to look at them. A usual I didn’t see any interesting, so I decided to look at my old room.

I went upstairs and went in the door. It looked almost alike as I left it except that it was much less stuff here as I had moved out. I went out again and went in the other door. That room looked just like it had been left, only the clothes were gone as he had ran away. I stood a bit and remembered all the times I had came with food to him, comforted him and cared for him…And I showed him that I loved him so much as my brother.

I sighed and went out of the room, didn’t wanna remember all the sad moments, but when I went back down the memory of Donghae gets beaten up and I just watched came up.

“I regret it!” I shouted out in the air and waved my arms backward so it hit the bookshelf.

“Damn it!” I said when a folder fell down on the floor and a lot of papers flied around. I sat down and started to collect the papers again, but something caught my eye, and I took it up.

‘Donghae’s birth certificate’ I though and looked at it…

It stood everything about him: who his mom was, who is dad was, his birthday and more…I was about to set it back in the folder when I fast looked at it again

“……what?”

I fast found my own birth certificate and went to copy both of them before cleaning up the rest of the mess, and went out to the car and drived.

-

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I sighed and looked down at the table.

“What is it with you, I though you would be happy that Donghae is here?” Yesung asked worried.

We sat at a table at the club, and waited for Donghae.

“I am, but…”

“Have he done you anything?” he asked even more worried as I wasn’t able to say anything.

“No” I shook my head “Not me”

“Have he done someone else something?”

I nodded “I cant tell you, sorry, but he did something bad when he was with Hankyung, and was not the guy I though he was”

I sighed, but Yesung was even more confused “and?”

“He lied to everyone about something, and he made me believe it!”

“I still don’t get it Eunhyuk…like you said, it’s the past”

“But he ruined Hankyung’s life” I suddenly said without meaning it.

“What?”

My words just came out before I could stop them, but luckily it wasn’t loud enough for people to listen, or at least I though so.

“Donghae made Hankyung the bad guy, he told he got by Hankyung the first time they slept together, and then they became a couple…Then he broke up with him, but still sleep with him telling everybody that Hankyung forces him! How do you think people look at Hankyun then?!”

I covered my mouth with my hand “Sorry, I wasn’t suppose to tell anyone that”

Yesung sighed “Ok, that was bad, but you shouldn’t judge him so hard because of it…I am not saying what he did was any good at all, but maybe he though that when he found you that he would change”

“But he should speak out the truth”

Yesung nodded “I agree with you, but I still say that you shouldn’t judge him that hard because of it, he maybe want to change”

“Right now I would like him better if he spoke out the truth to those who judge Hankyung”

He nodded again “I understand…but give him a chance, I’m sure he want to change, and you should leave that topic to those two, they should find a way out by themselves…Hankyung should have spoke out the truth too when Donghae started”

“I guess your right…I should try to leave that to those too…”

Yesung nodded “But maybe we should try to speak with Hankyung again…I mean he was our friend”

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

Eunhyuk and Yesung maybe though no one had heard what they said, but I had heard every single word…And I felt a bit happy that Eunhyuk is such a caring person, but Yesung is right…Its actually my and Donghae’s business…not his…