Chapter 29

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V**

 

I stood in the entry to the living room. Mom and Dad sat in the couch with their back turned toward me. Today was the day before Donghae came and I had to tell them or it would be awkward.

I coughed and they both turned toward me.

“Eunhyuk?” Mom looked at me “Is it something”

I took a deep breathe “I have to talk to you two about something so can you please turn off the TV?”

They must have heard that I meant serious. Dad turned off the TV and I went so I stood in front of them.

“Emmm…You remembered I said Donghae was coming?”

They both nodded, and I could see that they had no idea what I was going to say.

“You remember that I said we met at the camp and shared cottage?”

They nodded again, still silent and waited for the point.

“I am no sure how I am gonna say this” I started to shiver a bit”

Mom looked nervous at me and stood up, took an arm around me and sat me down in the couch between them. ”Is it something wrong?”

“I am just nervous on how you two will react…You see Donghae is not my friend”

Mom looked like she knew what I tried to say, but dad looked at me “Are you enemies?”

I shook my head “Not enemies”

“I think I know what you are trying to say” mom said and dad looked at her “what?”

“Donghae is my boyfriend!” I said fast and looked at their reaction without meeting their eyes.

Mom nodded, and I knew she had guessed right, and dad looked like someone just had hitted him in the head.

“You’re gay?” dad asked, and I nodded quiet.

Dad’s mouth was closed and his eyes big, and mom looked like normal.

“Well, that great, how long have you been gay?” mom smiled.

“Actually I have never had interest for girls…” I said a bit ashamed, and dad eyes became even bigger.

But mom still smiled “Ok, why were you scared to tell us that?”

“I were afraid on how you would react, sorry”

“It’s ok, but since he is your boyfriend I want to meet him one time while he is here.”

I became a bit nervous “I guess it will be ok, I guess we will go out a lot or hang at my or his aunt’s house”

Then suddenly my phone rang and I took it up.

“Its Donghae” I said, blushed a bit and went out.

 

**No one’s P.O.V.**

 

“You didn’t say much?” The mom said when Eunhyuk left.

“What can I say?” The dad said a bit frustrated.

“Like you acted it was like you have something against it” the mom said again a bit angry “And you don’t have anything against it have you?”

“No! No! Of course not!” The dad answered fast “It is my son’s own choice, but I just don’t know how to react, and especially when I know that they have maybe…you know”

“Just because they shared cottage doesn’t mean that they have slept together, but of course it is a possibility, but so what? They are old enough and it is naturally.”

The dad sighed “I am a bit worried to meet that Donghae guy. I am afraid to say something I shouldn’t and make him believe that I am against him being with Eunhyuk…I don’t have anything against it I promise, I am just afraid Im gonna do or say something stupid when I meet him..”

“Don’t worry, it will be ok. You just need some time to get over the shock” the mom smiled to him “It will be fine”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I hung up on Donghae. He had just told me when tomorrow they will be driving and when they probably will arrive. But what he didn’t know was that by telling me that I knew ca when Siwon would be calling too. Tomorrow, I am gonna hear a bit about Donghae and Hankyung, and meeting Donghae again.

I was both exited and happy.

-------------------------------------------

I was able to do an update :)

But cant promise when the next will be, maybe before, but no promise before 16-18 of july ;)
Thanks for your patience :)