Chapter 40

One Heart, Two choices

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V.**

 

I woke up next to Heechul who were still asleep. It felt a bit weird laying next to him, but at the same time…I felt happier then I have felt in a long time. A smile escaped my mouth and I hugged Heechul from behind.

 

“nngg” he grunted, and I chuckled “Does it hurt?”

He slowly opened his eyes “…A bit…”

I smiled “So you regret what we did yesterday?”

He shook his head “Not really…Hankyung?”

“Hm?”

“How…I mean...Do you…Do you feel anything for me?” he blushed…this wasn’t the Heechul I had seen before, and I kept quiet in confusion.

He started to shiver a bit “I mean…I know this was a one night stand”

I hugged him closer “Do you really think I am a guy who sleeps with people I don’t like?”

“What about Hae?”

“Don’t talk about him when I just found you”

“So you…” I cutted him off by flipping him over at his back, and started to kiss him. He was in confusion first, but then he took his arms around me and pulled me closer.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

The days flew…The last days I hadn’t seen anything to Heechul and Hankyung…But in a blink the day for me to go home came. I hadn’t been able to sleep over at Eunhyuk like planned…because Eunhyuk said that his dad was still uncomfortable with me, and didn’t want me over there…It hurt a bit hearing those words and Eunhyuk was sad when he told me, but I comforted him and told him it was ok. His dad only needs time.

 

We stood by the bus station and waited for Siwon’s dad to come. I had said good bye to my family and Eunhyuk’s family.

 

“Eunhyuk?”

“hm?” he answered, and like the last day at the camp I could see that he wanted to cry.

“Don’t cry”

“How can I not?”

I looked him in the eyes “If you promise you wont cry, you will see me before the school starts again. And I can assure you that I mean it”

“Really?” he tried to wipe away the tears, and I nodded.

He didn’t know I was going to move here.

I hugged him “So smile now, your much prettier then…Lets see…you often ask me random questions…so can I ask you something?”

He nodded.

“And you must promise me you won’t be angry”

He looked confused, but nodded.

“Emmm…Don’t you have any ex?...I mean since your so cute and pretty, and good looking…”

He looked really confused at me now.

“What are you staring at? You sometimes ask me about Hankyung.”

He laughed a bit before saying “ok then…I have two ex…or the first I don’t know if I could call him my boyfriend at that time…”

“Two?” I wided my eyes.

“And to be honest you have met them both…” he continued

“I have?”

He nodded “Sure you wanna know?”

I nodded

He sighed “ok…just like you tell me when I ask about Hankyung, you want to know this…”

I nodded again.

“When I first found out I was gay…I was in love with Yesung”

“Yesung? Your friend?”

He nodded and continued “He is my best friend…So for the first time I didn’t dare to tell him my secret…but it came out once, I told him I was gay and liked him…”

“How did he react?”

“This is weird…talking about my this”

“Then you know how I feel when we talk about Hankyung”

He sighed again “I think he was only nice to me, but we became a couple at the club, but didn’t show it to others…but then we went to his house, and we layed on his bed”

“Ok now I don’t wanna know more” I cutted him off.

He laughed “We didn’t to anything. Before something happened we found out that we couldn’t be a couple. We couldn’t risk our friendship…so it was kinda a one night relationship”

“Oh…ok” I said “And you two were able to still be friends as I can see”

He nodded “yup, and I’m glad for that nothing got ruined”

“But what about your ex number two?”

“Well…that was Sungmin…”

I felt like I was going to fall down at the ground “Sungmin?”

“Yup, but he broke up when I refused to sleep with him”

“And I though Kyuhyun was his only ex, and that they have become a couple again now”

“So now you know” he said, and I kissed him “But now your mine, and only mine!”

 

Then we saw Siwon’s dad’s car come toward us, and I saw Eunhyuk fight with the tears.

“Remember, don’t cry…I love you” I kissed him.

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

“Do I have to do this?” I asked Hankyung, and he nodded “Just do it, I think he and she deserve to know”

I sighed. We stood outside Siwon’s house. Hankyung and told me to do it, and he came with me. I rang the doorbell, and Siwon’s mom opened.

 

“Heechul? Hankyung?” she said confused.

“Hi, Is Siwon home?”

“no, he is outside”

“good then you’re alone since the man have drove to pick up Donghae”

She looked confused at me, and I took up the copy of Donghae’s birth certificate.

“Here” I said and gave it to her. She looked confused at us.

“Just read it, good bye” I said and we walked away.

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

Siwon's Dad drove in the garage, and I went out of the car.

“Just go inside, I have to do something.”

“Ok” I said and walked in the house “Hello?”

No one answered, and I heard someone cry. I followed the sound and found Siwon’s mom cry in the living room, and some papers layed at the table.

“What is it?” I asked, and turned the papers around so fast that I couldn’t see what it was.

“Nothing, welcome home” she smiled, and walked to me and hugged me. Then we heard Siwon’s dad come in.

“Can you go to your room a bit?” she asked.

“Sure” I said confused. But I stopped when I heard them start to talk, and went back. I wanted to know what it was.

 

“How long have you known this?” she said, and gave him the papers. He looked at them and sighed “It was a mistake”

“A mistake? You cheated on me…”

“I regret it so much, it was only one a one night stand”

She grunted “one day…and now you see what came out of that one day…I guess you didn’t even helped her when she was pregnant”

‘what are they talking about?’ I though

“I didn’t know it” he said

“And when did you find out?”

He sighed “When…Siwon and Donghae was in kindergarten”

“And you just let him live in that house? You knew she died, and you let him be with that man?” she shouted

“I didn’t know how he got treated at home!” he shouted back.

“But he was your kid, Donghae was your kid! Didn’t you want him?”

My eyes wided, and I couldn’t help but to gasp, and them both turned fast around and looked at me.

My mouth was open, and I felt both angry and upset, but the most shocked.

“Donghae?” she tried, and I shook my head and walked out.

I sat down at the floor in the living room, and I saw my new dad come and sat down beside me. He kept a bit quiet before he said “I should have told you”

I didn’t wanna cry, I didn’t wanna get weak so I just said “Is it true…you’re my dad?”

He sighed and nodded.

“Prove it” I said angry.

He stood up and came back with the papers, and showed them to me.

I read, and there his name stood.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You deserve to know it, I know, but can you please wait…if we can contact Heechul’s dad. I, you and my wife go to him and talk about it? Because they deserve to know too”

I though a bit “ok…you can talk to him, and we go there tomorrow” I stood up, and walked out before he could answer…I didn’t know why I was upset…I never liked my “dad” before, but maybe because now I felt even more unwanted…since he knew it since I was in kindergarten…