Life With The Belles: Episode 1 Part 1 HD (ENG SUB)

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

It's a bright and early day for the girls of Rebelle. But little did they know, filming is starting from today!

Marley was in full slumber until she was woken up abruptly by the staff of Life With the Belles. 

"Oh! Hello, I'm Marley" She said sleepily, though a smile appeared on her face. Marley pushed her hair back, revealing her tired eyes.

"Wake up the members please"

Marley nodded and didn't waste time in waking up, sparing a few minutes for her usual stretch and rubbing of her eyes. She rose quickly, heading towards Verianne's bed. 

"Verianne, wake up please" She mumbled in english, shaking her arm gently until she received a response. The younger girl stirred for a while before her eyes finally opened and she looked up at the leader.

A small smile appeared on her face before she noticed the camera and instantly, she pushed her leader away and covered her face with her blanket. Marley let out a laugh before turning to the camera. 

"That worked" 

She then moved towards Jiyeon's bed, sitting on the edge. Marley moved her arms over her head in a stretch before she shook her dongsaeng lightly. 

"Jiyeon-ah. Hurry, wake up" She muttered, hand moving to her shoulder when Jiyeon didn't reply. She let out a fake cry before she continued to shake her arm. "Jiyeon-ah, hurry. Get up please"

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes and pouted at the leader but Marley only laughed. "Get up, we're filming" 

She swiped her thumbs over her eyes for a moment before they focused and her head instantly snapped towards the camera that was filming her every move. Without thinking, she too pushed the leader off the bed as she scurried to hide behind her blanket. 

Marley groaned from her place on the floor, kicking the bed lightly before she got up. "Ya! Did you really have to push me down to save yourself?" She asked before rolling her eyes and making her way out of the room. 

"Shall we wake up Sun and Soojungie?" She asked the camera before opening the door to their bedroom. As expected, they were both sleeping soundlessly as the time was only 6am. 

Marley made her way to Sun, shaking her gently. "Wake up please. We're training for the special stage today" She whispered only for a moment before the girl rolled over. The leader laughed, sitting on Soojung's bed. 

"Soojungie, please wake up" Marley muttered, patting Soojung's back lightly as her eyes fluttered open. But before Soojung could say anything, a loud squeal was heard from Sun. 

When Marley turned to see what happened, she found Sun, hidden behind the blanket like the others. 

"Ah, so the Sun has risen!" She cheered happily, "You're pretty, you're pretty" 

Soojung laughed, voice thick with sleep as she brought her blanket up to her chin. Marley grinned, looking back at her. 

"Ohhh, so pretty! My little dongsaeng is so pretty" She teased, taking Soojung's cheeks in her hands. "So cute!" 

"Ya unnie!" Soojung whined, nudging her away. Marley let out a laugh before she stood up. "Alright, get up please. Wash up quickly okay?"

A chorus of yes's was heard as Marley left the room. She rubbed her eyes briefly before she opened the next bedroom door. Lennon was sound asleep whereas Eunhwa was sitting up, her art book in her lap. 

"Oh! You're awake" Marley asked as she sat down on Lennon's bed. Eunhwa nodded with a grin. 

"Yeah, I woke up when I heard a loud thud" 

"Yeah that was probably me" Marley laughed as she patted Lennon's bottom gently. "Have the other girls come in to wake up Lennon?" 

Eunhwa nodded, "Uh Jiyeonnie and Verianne came in to wake her up but Lennon didn't respond. And I woke her too" 

"Did she respond?" 

"No" Eunhwa laughed, hiding her face in her blanket. Marley chuckled, rolling her eyes before the door opened.

"Oh! My pretty dongsaengs! Happy virus!" She teased as Sun and Soojung came in, pouting.

"Unnie.." The younger girls whined as walked towards the leader. Soojung stood over Lennon while Sun sat beside Marley.

"Maknae-ya, wake up please" Sun cooed quietly before Soojung pushed her hair out of her eyes, "Wake up, hurry"

"Yes" Lennon mumbled, rolling over before she continued her slumber. Marley's eyes widened as she looked at the pair.  

"Wow, she responded" 

Sun nodded, "It's because she loves me. But anyways, I'm going to shower" She muttered, standing up and making her way out. Eunhwa stood up, crawling onto Lennon's bed. 

"Lennon, wake up please" Soojung said once more before the youngest girl sat up, rubbing her eyes. 

Marley jumped in shock, looking at Soojung and then at Eunhwa. "Did she really wake up?"

Soojung stepped back, arms up in defence but Lennon only laughed as she stretched her arms out. 

"Today must be a good day then huh Lennon?" Eunhwa grinned, wrapping her arms around the maknae. Lennon nodded, eyes still slightly closed. Marley chuckled and stood up, arms on Soojung's shoulders.

"Alright, wash up!" 

*

All the members of Rebelle hustled out of the car and into the SM building quickly as fans cheered from outside. They offered waves before they were rushed straight to the practice rooms. They were given time to change into their clothes and stretch while waiting for the boys. 

"Sun looks excited" Marley commented with a laugh as she split her legs. Eunhwa stretched her arms up, glancing at a very smiley Sun. 

Jiyeon joined in, "So does Verianne, Soojungie and Lennon" 

"Verianne's brother is here" Marley cleared up, though a small smile was on her face, "Sun is close with Taemin-sunbae" 

"And Soojungie's friend is Hyunsoo oppa" Jiyeon explained as she sat down to stretch her legs. 

"And Bang Deokhwa is my best friend!" Lennon grinned as she balanced herself on her hands. 

Eunhwa nodded, understanding more about the members. It would be her first time to meet the boys formally. She was about to speak up when the door opened. 

"Where is my sister?!" A blonde haired boy ran in, tumbling forward and collapsing on top of Verianne suddenly. 

"Oppa!" She screamed, shocked at the sudden attack.

"Chul oppa! Careful not to hurt her!" Jiyeon joked, patting his back lightly. 

"She's my sister, I miss her!" He whined just as she pushed him off. 

"Oppa, it hurts" Verianne pouted, pushing him away. "We saw each other yesterday!"

"Betrayed by my own blood" He gasped dramatically before Verianne shut him up by hugging him properly. 

"Don't bother standing up. Eros, God of Love is here" A ginger haired boy walked in, arms open wide. Eunhwa raised her eyebrows before Marley slapped his stomach gently. 

"Noona~" Eros laughed as he rubbed his stomach, facade and ego dropping instantly before he engulfed her in a hug. 

Soojung got up and waved happily at Hyunsoo who threw an arm around her. "How are you Soojungie?" 

"Good oppa!" She grinned before Hyunsoo disappeared from beside her and Jaehyun replaced him. 

"Ya! I was talking to her!" The leader exclaimed, shoving the caramel haired boy. Jaehyun merely flashed him a beam before his arm s around Soojung's waist. 

"Miss me?" 

Soojung blushed but she covered it quickly by scoffing and pushing him away. "You wish" 

"Oh but I do Soojungie!" Jaehyun called dramatically as she walked away. 

So we're finally getting to see what the boys of Quiet Legends are like..

Eros walked towards Sun who scowled playfully at him. "You know you'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning" 

"I will not!" She shot back, slapping his stomach. Eros clutched at it, eyes crinkling. 

"Why does everyone keep hitting me there?" He pouted but Sun only laughed harder at him. 

"Wuss" She muttered as she pushed past him. 

Jiyeon hooked her arm with Eunhwa, dragging her towards each member of the boy band. She headed firstly to Hyunsoo who had been teasing Lennon about her balancing. 

"Oppa!" Jiyeon tugged on his shirt to get his attention. Hyunsoo turned to her with a smile.

"Yes Jiyeonnie" 

"This is Eunhwa unnie. She's new to our group because of.. Joni unnie" She explained, pulling Eunhwa a little closer. The older girl smiled at him and bowed. 

"Hello, I'm Eunhwa, please treat me well" 

Hyunsoo laughed, patting her back. "It's okay, you don't need to bow. But we'll definitely treat you well. Right guys?!" He asked s who were busy annoying the girls. When he received no reply, Hyunsoo let out a small chuckle. 

"The boys of Quiet Legend will definitely treat you well Eunhwa, won't we boys?" He said a little louder and firmly, silence filling the practice room. After a moment, the four boys replied with a universal 'yeeeessss'

"Thank you" Eunhwa grinned, bowing quickly. 

"YA BANG DEOKHWA!" Lennon shrieked when the maknae of the boy band jumped onto her back.

"I call this.. the battle of the maknae's" Soojung pointed out, Jaehyun beside her shaking his head. 

"Bet you Lennon will win" 

"That's unfair" Verianne frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. Jaehyun raised his eyebrow at her, "Do you think Blu will win?"

"No.. I'm just saying, Lennon will win over any of you" 

"She's a scary maknae" 

Soojung burst into laughter as Jaehyun lowered his head in embarrassment. "Oppa! Why are you looking down? Do you really think Lennon would hurt you?" 

Verianne cut in, "Noo, it's the fact that she's the maknae and that she's a girl. He wouldn't do anything. Right oppa?" She asked teasingly. Jaehyun kept quiet, obviously knowing there was bound to be a twist in her words. 

"Oppa why aren't you answering!" Sun asked suddenly, shaking his shoulder dramatically. The boy's eyes widened as his mouth opened and closed soundlessly. 

"I-W.. No.. I" 

Soojung, Sun and Verianne broke out into laughter at his struggle of words. But before they could , the choreographer entered the room. 

"Alright kids, let's start"

*

"Hyunsoo, make sure your arm is a little higher when you pop" Park Kwangsoo, the choreographer explained, demonstrating the movement with his own arm before moving towards Blu. 

"Focus on your feet, you're moving left when you're supposed to be moving right" 

Blu nodded, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his arm. Lennon squeezed his hand comfortingly. 

"Okay, since the concept of this is love. Hush Darling is a song about love right?" 

"Yes, it's about how a male feels about being away from his love and he's saying hush darling, I'll be back soon but it also has a female's point of view and how she says it's okay, hush darling don't cry" Marley explained, pushing back her her bangs that clung onto her forehead. 

"That's good, so think about the meaning of this song and try to portray it through your moves. You're supposed to be comforting one another right? So Eunhwa, don't be afraid to get close with Chul okay?" Kwangsoo smiled at a slightly hesitant Eunhwa.

"You'll be fine" Verianne smiled at the older girl. Chul nodded, throwing an arm around his sister. "She's right, I'll treat you well" 

The younger girl shrugged her older brother off of her and hit his chest, "Don't say things that aren't true"

Chul rubbed where she had smacked him, pouting. 

"Now that we've got that under controlled, what do you think about a kiss?" 

"What?" They all asked in shock. 

"It's a song about love right, and comfort. To make the performance memorable we should have a kiss. How about with the two visuals, Eros and Sun?" He asked, clasping his hands together. "I'll show you how it goes" 

"During this move" He explained, demonstrating when the girls place their fingers on their partner's lips, "Eros and Sun will go to the middle, since they're all positioned in a half circle and Eros, you'll do this" 

He stepped towards a backup dancer, taking her hand and spinning her around before letting his fingers drag across her cheek moments before he leaned in. 

"So how does that sound?" 

Eros and Sun nodded and the dance teacher made a gesture that started the music. Verianne who had been partnered with Jaehyun bowed her head in subtle disappointment but the only person who noticed was the leader. 

"Hold on hold on!" Marley burst out, cutting in before Eros and Sun moved any more. The music stopped and everyone looked at her with surprise but Marely only wanted to make her members happy.

"I'm sorry oppa" She apologized instantly, bowing, "But I don't think Eros and Sun should do it. I think, having both visual's would be kinda flashy don't you think?" 

Eros laughed, wrapping his arm around the older girl. "Aw noona, if you wanted to kiss me just ask" 

Marley scowled, pushing him off of her. "No, not me. Hyunsoo is my partner and I'm very loyal to him. I was thinking, why don't we choose someone that we all approve of" 

"We could have Chul kiss Jiyeonnie" Jaehyun piped up to cause a rumble within the groups. 

"No" Both Jiyeon and Verianne said simultaneously. Jiyeon was the first to speak up, "I mean, I don't want to kiss unnie's oppa. He's like an oppa to me too"

Verianne let out a laugh, "Yeah, I'd probably laugh too loud during the performance. Whoever it is Jumin oppa kisses"

"Chul is off the list, how about Hyunsoo" Kwangsoo offered. 

"As Marley is loyal to me, I am also loyal to her but there are a few people who would come after me if I did anything" Hyunsoo explained to which everyone laughed.

"Hyunsoo is off the list, Eros?" 

"Since Sun and Bo Bae noona are not options for me, I'd go for either Verianne or Lennon since they're both my friends" Eros decided, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Woah woah, Lennon is still a baby, has she even had her first kiss yet?" Jaehyun exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the maknae of the girl group. Lennon shrugged him off, rolling her eyes. 

"I have!" She defended, making a face at him.

"What? With who? You spilt the secret, now tell us!" Jaehyun asked incredulous, taking Lennon's face in his hand. She pushed his hand off her face once more and laughed. 

"No, why should I tell you" 

"Just tell us!" Everyone whined causing her to groan outwardly. With everybody looking for her with some sort of desperateness, Lennon sighed. 

"People think it's Baro oppa, since we were in the MV together and we had to kiss" She explained as everyone listened with wide eyes. 

"But there was no kiss in the MV!" Verianne said, a little confused. 

"It was cut out because Baro oppa looked unnatural when he bent down" The younger girl clarified, running her fingers through her hair frustratedly.

"How many times did you guys kiss?" Chul asked suddenly, eyes wide in curiosity. 

"Eyy, when did this become interrogation of the maknae" Lennon asked as she looked around the members who had crowded around her.

"Come on, you've already answered most of the questions" Jiyeon urged, tugging her arm gently.

"Doesn't mean I have to answer this one" 

"Eyy" Soojung puffed her cheeks before looked at Eunhwa. "Unnie, Baro oppa is your best friend right? Do you know how many times they kissed?"

Eunhwa laughed, nodding her head. "I do know actually, he's told me the story many times" 

"Tell us, tell us, please" Eros said excitedly, raising everyones eyebrows. He paused, smiling sheepishly at the curious crowd. Eunhwa glanced at Lennon who looked like she was going to erupt with French words but she shrugged and continued. 

"They had many takes, if I'm not wrong I think it was thirteen" She nodded, trying to recount the times Baro had explained to her about their lip to lip action. 

"THIRTEEN?" They all shouted, turning to Lennon who was quiet, no longer seeming like she was about to burst. Sun nudged her, urging her for an answer. 

She looked up, noticing that all eyes were on her before she grinned bashfully, "Truthfully, I didn't know there were that many takes but anyways, you all know so can we please get back to practice?" 

"You're right" Marley said, throwing an arm around Jiyeon who stepped forward to ask another question. "I didn't think I'd hear it from the maknae, but she's right let's get back to practice" 

"Hold on" Sun said inquisitively, tapping her chin lightly. Everyone stopped where they were and looked at the visual. "Lennon said people think it's Baro. Does it mean it's not?" 

Within seconds, whispers had erupted between the groups. 

"Alright, it's me!" Blu burst out, rolling his eyes. Everyone turned to him, wide eyed and shocked. 

"I was her first kiss okay? I tried to not say anything but it seems like the day wouldn't have ended if I didn't say" He huffed, glaring at the gossip seeking people in front of him. 

"You kissed my aegi?! When?!" Hyunsoo exclaimed, despite being one of the few that didn't care. Lennon held out her hand, throwing her hand over Blu's mouth. 

"Hold on, if you've already kissed then shouldn't the two of you just do the kiss for the performance then?" Eros stated, looking between the two maknae's. Lennon shook her head, disapproving his suggestion. 

"Deokhwa and I have been friends since we were kids, I think when we first met was when I went on vacation with my parents to Cannes in France and I stayed at a friend of my mother's who happened to be Deokhwa's mother. And we spent the summer there and he kissed me but we were still very young and innocent. And that's all past okay?" 

"Ah okay, okay" 

"Can we get back now, please?" She begged. Marley nodded, hands on her hips. "Okay so where were we?" 

"I guess since Lennon probably doesn't want to kiss Eros.." The choreographer teased in an attempt to lighten the mood. 

"I don't want Lennon kissing Eros hyung" Blu said instantly, hand up in objection. A chorus of stifled laughter was heard among the girls and even some of the boys. 

"Carrying on" Kwangsoo laughed, "I guess Eros has to kiss Verianne" 

Verianne who had given up halfway through the interrogation, looked up from her position on the floor, confusion swirling in her eyes. A fond smile bloomed onto Eros' face as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at the girl. 

"No, no no! Absolutely not!" Chul exclaimed waving his hands around like a maniac.

"What? Why not?!" Eros retorted in as much shock, obviously disapproving of Chul's decision. 

"I am not letting you devour my sister's innocence okay? Unlike Lennon, she hasn't had much experience okay? She doesn't have a long time childhood best friend from a foreign country nor has she featured in MVs that included kiss scenes so absolutely not!" Chul pratically screamed, pushing Eros back in frustration. Soojung and Sun looked on, amused while Hyunsoo put his hands on his shoulders. 

"Hold on what do you mean as much experience?" Lennon asked, shocked. "You make it seem like I kiss boys on a daily basis" 

"I didn't mean it like that" Chul instantly defended. Before she could say another word, Hyunsoo cut in. "He didn't mean it like that"

Hyunsoo then spun Chul around to face him, looking him directly in the eyes. "Relax okay? If you don't want them to kiss, just say so. We don't need a full length novel on why you don't want them to do the kiss, not to mention unintentional insults." 

"Fine. I don't want them to kiss" Chul said, crossing his arms and turning away. "And I'm sorry Lennon, if you think I meant it in a bad way"

The maknae shrugged before she leaned over to whisper into Soojung's ear. 

Eros huffed while Verianne chewed on her lip, cheeks slightly tinted at the way her brother reacted and the eagerness Eros just showed. Marley nudged Verianne knowingly but the younger girl just flushed red and hid her face in the leader's arm. 

"Well I guess it's between Jaehyun-ah and Deokhwa" 

"Deokhwa oppa is not kissing anyone" Soojung objected before anyone could say a word. Everyone raised their eyebrows at her but the short haired girl merely grinned. 

"Lennon told me to object while she went to the bathroom" 

"Then I guess it's Jaehyun" Hyunsoo concluded. The second oldest grinned, crossing his arms over his chest happily. 

"Hmm, who should I perform the kiss with?" He asked himself, tapping his chin curiously as he looked around the room. 

"Not Marley noona since she's loyal to Hyunsoo and I could be killed by the many guys after her" Jaehyun grinned, checking her off his mental list. Marley shot him a look that had him grinning even more. 

"Not Lennon because she's my aegi and Deokhwa would hurt me. Not Jiyeon-ah because Nam Woohyun is my friend and I don't want to ruin anything. Not Seung Won-ah because Taeminnie would hurt me-" 

"What?" Sun asked instantly, shocked by his confession.

Jaehyun stopped himself from revealing anything else, "Uhh..I mean like because he's your sunbae and you guys dance and... uh not Verianne because Chul is an annoying brother and I guess not Eunhwa because Min noona would kill me"

Chul made a face at his friend, a dislike of his playful comment appearing in his features. Sun was still very skeptical about his slip in words while the rest were wondering what relationship Jaehyun had with Min. 

"How do you know Min?" Eunhwa asked carefully, obviously surprised. 

"Oh, I met her when I was a trainee and she used to buy me food. Anyways, she sent me a text when it was released that you would be joining Rebelle and she said if you do anything to Eunhwa, I'll kill you kekeke" Jaehyun explained with a small smile. 

"Since you listed who you won't kiss, I guess the person you will kiss is..." Marley and Verianne made the effort in creating a drumroll with their hands against the wooden floors. 

"Soojungie!" Sun exclaimed happily, pushing the younger girl forward to a smiling Jaehyun. 

"I guess it's you two. And since no one else is going to do the kiss, you're not backing down!" Kwangsoo demanded with a laugh. 

"Oh?" Soojung questioned, still slightly flustered as Jaehyun stepped closer to her happily. 

"Kisseu, kisssseuu" Lennon appeared suddenly, poking Soojung's stomach gently. Sun stopped her before a big smile to suit her name appeared on her face. 

"Kisseu, kissseuu" She repeated, puckering her lips and making kissy noises. 

"Oh my" Soojung blushed, covering her face in her hands before she hit Sun's arm gently. 

"Unnie~ don't" She sighed, whining cutely. Everyone laughed lightly at her reaction. 

"Omo" Jaehyun mumbled, covering his mouth slightly as he looked away. Eunhwa raised her eyebrows, nudging his arm gently. 

"Ah, Soojungie, have you always been this cute?" Jaehyun huffed, hands on his hips as he looked at her mock sternly. "Very cute" 

Soojung furrowed her eyebrows as her cheeks turned dark, lips pursed in mock anger as she gently bumped her fist against his shoulder, "Don't do that, stop it" Her voice lowered uncharacteristically. 


Hey there guys,

I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I swear I was just trying to perfect this. I failed obviously because this is so boring and rushed. Anyways, you get a sort of insight on Quiet Legend's personality and since this show is not edited you get to know about Rebelle thoroughly. I wonder what's going to happen with Jaehyun and Soojung? And Jaehyun's slip with Taemin and Sun? Chul ing Eros and Verianne? Battle of the maknae's who shared their first kiss between each other? Eunhwa's relationship with Min? Wait for part 2 eng sub hahaha. Have funnn! Thank you for reading!!