Introducing Sun

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

"Shin Seung Won!"

The brown haired girl looked up at her manager, pulling her earphones out of her ears innocently. "Yes oppa?" 

Jihoo dragged his heavy boots towards her angrily but stopped when he had a good view of her face. Feeling himself crumble to her innocence and beauty, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I've been calling you for a while now" He muttered, reaching down to grab her wrist gently. Seung Won quickly got up, tucking her phone into her pocket and finishing the last of her chocolate. 

"Sorry oppa, I was just listening to B.A.P sunbaenim's new song, Stop It" She smiled happily to herself, letting her young manager lead her to wherever she was needed. 

"Hajima hajima je-" Seung Won sang only to be stopped by Jihoo. 

Jihoo chuckled, "You're way too happy to be sane. It's such a contrast compared to Soyeon" 

Seung Won let her mind run over the name briefly before her eyes widened, "Oh! You mean Lennon? Really oppa? She doesn't look too gloomy. I think Aeri looks more gloomy" She voiced her observations, "Oh well, I've learnt not to judge a book by it's cover" 

"Hmm, you're right sort of. Aeri does look more of an ice princess, but she's a lot sweeter than she appears" Jihoo nodded, "But little maknae Soyeon, she's a bundle of joy too but when she gets too angry it can get messy. It's funny though, since she's full of anger when she's still young. You'll get to know her more though, she's actually really funny" 

Seung Won laughed at the thought. She's almost never angry and to think there was someone who was angry a lot, that really blew her mind. Shrugging she paused just as she reached the top step, her eyes wondering over the interior of the hallways before she realized where she was. 

"Oppa!" She shouted quietly, tugging her hand back in surprise. Jihoo stopped and turned around to face her, slightly confused. 

"Where are we going?" Seung Won asked carefully, not wanting her hopes to get up but a part of her was also afraid that she had been in trouble and was called upon by Yang Hyun Suk. 

The blue haired boy smiled though, "Ya, Seung Won. What did you think when I said, you'll get to know her?" He said, reaching for her wrist again. 

"Come on, let's get to know your members" 

*

For Seung Won, it had been a blur of tears, racing heart beats and fear. 

Fear because this could very well be a sick prank that could traumatize her for life. Racing heart beats because this could very well not be a sick prank that could traumatize her life and tears, because she knew this was for real. 

"Oppa this isn't a prank right, this is for real, I'm going to be an idol. I'm going to debut, oppa please don't lie to me" Seung Won said in a rush, tears already b her eyes. Jihoo's eyes widened when he noticed and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder comfortingly. 

"Ya, Seung Won, if you could rap like that, you might even be able to collaborate with Bang Yongguk or even Zelo" He commented in an attempt to lighten the mood. Seung Won let out a choked laugh and looked up at her manager, happiness filling her stomach. 

"I'm really debuting?" 

"Really" He assured her

"I'd ask you to pinch me but I know how much your pinches hurt" Seung Won teased, wiping away the tears that had fallen from her eyes. Jihoo grinned at her, reaching out to open the door to the conference room. 

"Ya Lee Jihoo, did you make another one of my trainee's cry again?!" Yang Hyun Suk exclaimed jokingly, pointing at Seung Won who was wiping away the mascara that had managed to mix with her tears. 

Jihoo halted his steps, hands up in defense. "Wasn't my fault!" 

"Then who's was it?" The older man replied with a roll of his eyes. Jihoo smirked, dropping his hands and pointing towards his boss. 

"Yours" 

*

"Jongie!!" Seung Won screamed into the phone excitedly causing the younger boy to squeal in return. Seung Won paused, a grin on her face. 

"Wait, why are you squealing?" She asked, jumping up in anticipation. Sungjong merely squealed once more, letting his happiness get the best for him.

"Sungyeol hyung just told everyone that his best friend, Soyeon-ah is debuting as since she's from the same company, I put two and two together!" 

Seung Won giggled out loud, jumping excitedly "Jongie I'm so happy you don't understand, I swear I think I stopped breathing for a moment" 

"Seung Won-ah, don't tell me you cried? ... You cried didn't you!" Sungjong laughed, "Oh we've got to celebrate! Bring your members too since Myungso- Oh? Myungsoo hyung just told me his sister is debuting too! She's in your group right?" 

"Yes, yes she is! Soojungie! Oh we need to celebrate Jongie! We need to eat meat! And we should bring the members, since Sungyeol oppa is close friends with Soyeon-ah and our leader Bo Bae unnie is close friends with Woohyun oppa" Seung Won smiled, glad that her members were close with her sunbaes. 

"Yup, and Myungsoo hyung's sister is also a member. Infibelle! I like the sound of that" Sungjong voiced, proud of the name he came up for both groups. 

Seung Won let out a bark of laughter, "Oh Jongie" Suddenly her chest began to feel tight and she remained quiet.

Sungjong noticed instantly and took matters into his own hands, "Noona.." He mumbled quietly, knowing how much you hated the term. Seung Won let out a soft laugh, knowing he was just trying to make you feel better. 

"It's fine Sungjong-ah, I just miss you" She sighed, slumping her shoulders. She knew Sungjong had nodded because the phone bounced along with his head. 

"I miss you too Seung Won-ah. We'll meet soon okay? To eat meat and celebrate. It'll be easy, just have fun and don't think about me too much okay? Fighting!" 

Seung Won nodded, weak smile appearing on her lips. "Fighting" 

*

After calling her parents and younger brother and informing her friends that she was debuting, she felt her finger hover over Taemin's number. Moments of contemplation had passed by when finally her thumb accidentally slipped and pressed onto the call button. It was a risk she had to take. They were close but Seung Won was still extremely shy around him as much as she tried not to be. After a few seconds, a voice appeared on the other line.

"Jonghyun speaking -hyung give me the ph- This is Jonghyun speaking!" The older boy spoke into the phone, Taemin's voice heard in the background, obviously struggling to retrieve the phone. 

"Is this Taemin-ah's girlfriend? Is it? Taemin-ah is mine!" Jonghyun screamed jokingly into the phone before handing it over to the maknae. 

Seung Won felt her cheeks flare up in embarrassment and odd affection. If Jonghyun was to say that Taemin was his, did that mean she seemed like a threat. And why did he refer to her as Taemin's girlfriend? They weren't friends, merely sunbaes and hoobaes. Did that mean Taemin spoke of her with s? Seung Won shook her head, pushing the though aside. Why would Taemin talk about her?

"Hyung, you better watch out" The younger boy screamed out to him. "Sorry about that, I shouldn't leave my phone around" Taemin let out a soft awkward laugh and it only made Seung Won's heart melt just a little.

"Oh.. Taemin sunbaenim" Seung Won stuttered, words lost in the back of . Taemin laughed once more, a fond smile blooming on his face. 

"Seung Won-ah, you don't have to call me sunbaenim. I'm only older than you by a month" 

"Oh.." She replied, "Oppa?" 

Taemin blushed a bright red, "O-Oh.. uh I- um.. oppa is for.. but, Taemin is fine" He finally choked out to which Seung Won nodded quickly. 

"Taemin-ah it is then" 

After a long pause, the boy spoke once more "So.. did you call me for a reason?" 

"Oh! Am I interrupting your practice? Should I hang u-" 

"No no! It's okay!" Taemin quickly interjected

"Oh.. well I just wanted to ask you to anticipate my debut" Seung Won mumbled uncharacteristically. Taemin let out a short laugh, a grin plastered on his face. 

"Of course, expect to see me with a huge banner Seung Won-ah" Taemin teased, "I'll support your forever! Fighting!" 

 


 

Hey there Bellas !

Was this too long ;A; ahh I don't know, I just really loved writing this character who is also Rebelle's visual! I mean come on, how can the happy virus not be the visual? Visual should always be smiling~ Anyways, hope to have the form filled out by the other characters so I can keep on writing. Until then~