Introducing Lennon

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

"Duyu!" Jihoo called, chasing after the maknae of YG Entertainment. She didn't stop though, she continued running from her manager, bounding down the stairs. Jihoo clutched as his chest as he forced his legs to follow the active teen. 

"Ya! Soyeon! You're too fast for oppa! I'm an old man!" He shouted, following her down the stairs. Jihoo appeared in an empty hall though and the sound was too eerie for it's own good. Deciding it was best to return upstairs, as Jihoo turned around he came face to face with the young girl. 

"Boo!" Lennon grinned, causing Jihoo to scream and stumble backwards in shock. The half Korean girl laughed, walking towards her manager and offering her hand to him. 

"Oppa, you're too easy" She commented with a big smile, helping him up. He dusted his pants and looked at her, nose scrunched in distaste. Lennon noticed his unhappiness and puffed out her cheeks, holding her managers hand gently. 

"Oppa" She said, aegyo oozing out of every single pore. "You're not mad at me are you?" 

Jihoo crumbled the second he made the mistake to look up. Looking away instantly, he let out a deep breath. 

"Aigoo, you're too good Lennon. Too good" He mumbled, scrubbing his hands over his face in defeat. The foreign girl grinned widely at her manager who rolled his eyes and hooked his arms with hers. 

"Come on, let's go. You've already made me lose half my weight so now you're forced to follow me" Jihoo huffed, his heart still trying to get back to a steady beat. Lennon nodded, following her manager after successfully scaring him. When they got to the more busier level where all the practice rooms were, he began to walk faster. 

"Oppa don't walk so fast. It's like you're trying to get away from someo-" 

"Jihoo oppa, where are you going?" Lennon heard behind her, the voice all too irritating. She whipped around to see Jennie Kim, smirking at her. 

"None of your business!" The half Korean girl snapped. Jennie crossed her arms over her chest defensively and jolted her head forward menacingly. Lennon rolled her eyes, obviously unfazed by the younger girl's attempt to scare her. 

"I was talking to Jihoo oppa okay?" 

"What are you doing here, Jennie? You're not part of YG anymore" Jihoo sighed, running his fingers through his blue hair. Jennie flipped her hair back behind her shoulders.

"Well it's not my fault YG wants talentless trainees like her. I used to admire this place but now, I'm actually glad I'm not training here" Jennie sneered, pointing at Lennon. 

"Oh you think I'm talentless?" Lennon laughed sarcastically before she launched forward to grab a handful of the younger girl's hair. Jihoo's eyes widened and he instantly caught Lennon's waist and pulled her away while other workers pulled Jennie back. 

"Oh I know you're talentless! Who uses cropped tees like that anyways? And nice shorts! I think my grandma has a pair" Jennie screamed towards them as Jihoo pulled Lennon up and away towards YG's office. 

"You've got to stop doing that!" Jihoo commented, putting her down once he reached the top. The younger girl looked around, observing the level. 

"Oppa, don't tell me you're telling the CEO. You know she started it, please oppa don't tell" Lennon begged with a pout, knowing the place too well to know that she was about to be in big trouble. 

"Relax" Jihoo assured her, "I know it was her fault and I'm not telling. We're here because my talentless little maknae who apparently wears ugly clothing like a certain someone's grandmother is debuting" The blue haired boy grinned, wrapping an arm around her waist. 

Lennon rolled her eyes at the mention of her again. Jihoo chuckled lightly and opened the door to the conference room, surprised at her little to no reaction.

Yang Hyun Suk greeted her happily, "Comment allez-vous Lennon?" He asked, blowing away the other trainees with his french. 

"Pas bon" Lennon replied, crossing her arms over her chest as her hair fell over her eyes. Jihoo laughed lightly, pushing the hair back for her. 

The CEO sat up right, looking over at the girl, "Quel est le probleme Lennon?"

Letting her anger get the best of her, she uncrossed her arms. "Une pute stupide m'a appele sans talent!" 

Jihoo's eyes widened at her language but he had grown used to it. The girl was often cursing in French, it had become a daily occurence. 

Yang Hyun Suk paused, his french not fluent just yet. He shot a look to Jihoo who cleared his throat and nodded. 

"Lennon said, a stupid.. girl called her talentless. Jennie Kim. And they had an encounter downstairs and she's in a foul mood right now" Jihoo translated and explained for the younger girl. The CEO nodded in understanding, 

"Ah, Jennie Kim. Always creating trouble. I'm glad I kept you though, rather than her, I can tell you that. Come on Lennon no need to be angry, you're debuting! Be happy!" 

Jihoo looked over at Lennon who slumped her shoulders and nodded, letting a smile break out onto her face. 

"Everyone meet Rebelle's Maknae, Lennon" 

*

Lennon sat down in the emergency fire staircase on the top floor, her legs dangling over the building. She rubbed her eyes, holding the phone to her ear as she called Sungyeol. 

"Yeoboseyo?" She mumbled into the phone.

"Lennon, what's wrong?" Sungyeol asked, voice laced with concern. He wasn't used to mumbled greetings, especially from the loud Lennon. He knew something was wrong. 

"I'm debuting" She offered with a soft laugh, though tears spilled down her face.

Sungyeol smiled lightly, "Really? I'm so happy for you. Congratulations" 

Lennon sniffed, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. "Thank you, I'm really excited" 

"How did your father react?"

The younger girl paused, letting out a sigh which only gave away how sad she was. Her breathing was jagged, mixed with tears and emotions, "He..he hasn't answered my calls yet" 

"Well he might still be in France right? Have you tried calling that number? Soyeon-ah, he's not avoiding you. You should know that your father of all people would be the one to support you" Sungyeol comforted her gently, knowing how close her father was to her. It was odd for him not to answer, especially when it's something as important as her debut. 

"You're right" Lennon added, hiccuping before she let out a laugh. "I can't believe I'm crying" 

Sungyeol smiled weakly, "Oh come on. Girls are usually pretty when they cry" 

"Not me" She shot back, chuckling as she imagined what she looked like at the moment. Sungyeol nodded, "You're right, you're probably ugly when you cry... but not as ugly as Myungsoo" The older boy broke out into laughter, Dongwoo's laughter heard in the background and then joined with Woohyun too. 

"Very nice oppa, very nice" Lennon laughed, "You're probably right though" She joked, leaving Sungyeol congratulating himself on cheering her up.

 


 

 

Hey there Bellas !
 
Hey guys! I've returned yet again with a chapter introducing the maknae. It's a little long but I wanted to show you what is meant by angry. I don't know, she gets angry easily! By the way, Jennie Kim is not at all in any way rude! I just used her as a background character. And I have no idea if Yang Hyun Suk can speak french but it's only basic (he asked her: 'how are you, Lennon?" and she replied with: "not good" then he asked: "What's wrong, Lennon?") Anyways, the ending is a little bittersweet, I apologize but I'm still waiting for more filled in forms. Until then~