BREAKING NEWS!!!

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

 

 

Music General

[BREAKING NEWS] Joni to leave Rebelle, long time trainee Lee Eunhwa to replace her

910650 Views

 

 

A recent rumor that Goo Sol Bi or commonly known as Lead Dancer of Rebelle Joni was to leave the group has sparked up. When the rumor was diminished by a few fans, YG Entertainment has let out an official statement of Joni's departure. 

CEO Yang Hyun Suk revealed, “In my company, I only choose the best of the best to debut. And from there, I am strict as to what they can or cannot do but lately I have been lenient. She has been given many warnings and we are quite sick of her act. This is not a game, this is real life. You must work hard for success"

It is revealed that she will remain on the albums that have been distributed but new albums will feature replacement, Lee Eunhwa and the songs on the newly distributed albums will no longer feature Joni but instead Eunhwa as redistribution of the original album will be pointless.

Many insiders confessed, "She didn't get along with many of the trainees or member's anyways and she was the last to join too" 

"She didn't follow rules and was often asked more than twice to do things but there was no end result. She's apologized, but that was about it."

"I don't know, she seemed sort of laid back. I mean, she can't be an idol if she's like that right?"

"Joni is actually really sweet, but it wasn't her thing. She felt out of place"

"She's been like this for a while, it was only a matter of time really"

Many of her fans have already left the fandom upon her departure and a sudden uproar has sparked within the forums of the fancafe. 

No official statement from Joni herself has been released as of mentioned.

Her new replacement, Lee Eunhwa was a trainee at YG for four years and was to debut as a solo artist rather than as a group. She is also the younger sister of BEAST's Lee Kikwang. The CEO, Yang Hyun Suk is very happy with the idea of Eunhwa joining Rebelle. 

He explained, “Lee Eunhwa is one of the very best. She will be replacing her in a time in need. Luckily, she is one to grasp things easily and she works very well with the members. Initially she was going to be a solo artist but I have decided for her to be apart of Rebelle so she is stable and not under much pressure. I hope everyone treats her well. This is a girl that would strive for success"

What do you think about the new member?