Goo Sol Bi's statement

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

 

Music General

Joni, ex member of Rebelle releases statement of her departure

15604 Views

 

 

Goo Sol Bi who has abandoned her stage name, Joni has released a statement through Rebelle's official website. 

"I know it was so sudden, and I know that by leaving the group I have left many fans disappointed but it was all my fault. I didn't take this seriously and I've ruined all my chances. I decided it was best to leave. It was my decision. The CEO gave me one last chance but I was afraid to let the fans get attached to me and then suffer a lot when I left the group later on so instead I made the decision to leave early on. I really did enjoy being with my members and I enjoyed the moments we spent together but unfortunately because of my reckless behaviour I have lost all of those moments and most importantly my members. I hope they do well in the future, without me. I will be cheering them on with all my heart. I sincerely apologize to Yang Hyun Suk for not being concentrated and focus and for always doing things after being told twice. I also apologize to my members, for my behaviour. I have pulled the groups image down because of my own reasons and lastly I apologize to the fans for letting you down. I apologize for thinking about myself rather than you. I hope in the future, I will be able to be on a stage with Rebelle once more"

She then tweeted to her followers, "I hope you read my statement. Sorry to those if you are still my fan~ here's a selca to let you know that I'm doing well"

We hope she is successful in the future!

Also, Rebelle's appearance on Sesame Player has stopped after the second episode due to Joni's departure. They felt it was going to be off sending the members on missions after one of their members had just left. 

But Rebelle is due to return to television with a new show on Mnet called Life with the Belles with a twist. The idol group will be followed and recorded but without any scripts. Viewers will be able to see the idols, true to their name, as rebels or in their case Rebelles.