Introducing Joni

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

Joni had been working on stretching in one of the studios whilst practicing her singing. She had always been good at multi-tasking and she knew her singing wasn't perfect just yet. As she stretched her legs, she went a note higher until finally she reached the ground and her highest note. 

Although her pitch still wasn't right, she practice and practiced until was sore. Luckily, Jihoo had interjected. 

"Annyeong Joni" He said with a lazy smile, sitting beside her and stretching his legs out. Joni laughed at his attempt to stretch, it was harder for him since his legs were longer than his torso. 

"What brings your here my blue haired manager?" 

"Just need to steal you away for a bit" Jihoo replied, trying his hardest to reach out to touch his toes. Joni raised her eyebrows, amused smile appearing onto her lips. 

"Oh? And how long is for a bit?" She questioned him, changing her position to start stretching her arms. Jihoo shot her a sheepish grin, 

"Oh just.. four to five hours?" 

"For a bit" Joni repeated sarcastically, standing up and giving her body a last stretch. Jihoo stood up and headed towards the door, knowing exactly that the girl would follow. 

*

"Ta-da!" Jihoo grinned, opening the door to the conference room. She was one of the first few people there, the room only occupying Yang Hyun Suk, G-Dragon and TOP. 

"Jihoo!" G-Dragon greeted happily to which the younger boy bowed and gave him a manly hug. 

"Hyung! Haven't seen you in a while. I'm just dropping Joni off before I need to get the other girls. Take care of her well" Jihoo grinned before heading towards the door. Joni caught his arm before he could leave. 

"You're just abandoning me here?" She asked incredulously. 

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable" Jihoo replied, slipping out of her hold to find the rest of the trainees. Joni took a deep breath before greeting and bowing to her CEO and sunbaes. 

"Ah yes, Joni sit please" Yang Hyun Suk said, gesturing to one of the vacant seven seats before he looked towards TOP. 

"Choi Seunghyun, stop being nosy and leave. I'm sure you have a schedule?" 

"Ah, no I don't have a schedule" TOP replied, scratching his head gently. Yang Hyun Suk raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Then I'll appoint you a schedule. Off you go" 

G-Dragon muffled a laugh as TOP scrambled to his feet, confused and made his way towards the door. 

"Anyways, I'm sure you're confused as to why you're here Goo Sol Bi?" The CEO addressed her by her full name. The girl nodded, lowering her head. 

"Well..." He started seriously, pausing for a moment so a smile could appear on his face. "You're debuting" 

The older man looked over at G-Dragon who was also anticipating her reaction but nothing came. Joni remained quiet, eyes slightly widened as she struggled to process the thought into her mind. Debuting? Goo Sol Bi, Debuting? 

After a moment of pure silence, Yang Hyun Suk clasped his hands together with a soft laugh. 

"Hopefully we get better reactions from the other members?" 

G-Dragon shook his head, "This is a good reaction. You've shocked her into a limbo"

*

Joni still couldn't believe it. Even after five hours of going through the contract, she still hadn't been able to process the thought of debuting. She was finally going to be exposed to the world of her skills. Joni didn't really know what was happening, though she was the oldest, she didn't mind that she wasn't the leader. The other girls had more experience in writing and composing. 

Joni was just happy she'd be able to show the world what she's got. She wasn't sure how she managed to get downstairs and to her locker. She wasn't even sure how she had managed to call her younger sister, Hara. But by the time she had answered the phone, Joni had lost her mind. 

"Unnie!" Hara exclaimed into the phone, only to be greeted with sobs. 

"Unnie are you okay?!" She asked, worriedly, clutching the phone closer to her ear. Joni couldn't stop crying though, but it wasn't hysterical, more gentle and quiet. 

"I-I'm.. unnie.. unnie is debuting" Joni sobbed into the phone, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she thanked god that she was the only one in the locker room. 

"You're debuting?! Congratulations! Oh unnie I'm so proud of you.." Hara said excitedly before her voice lowered. It only meant that Hara was on the verge of tears. 

"You're proud of me?" Joni asked carefully, tears b her eyes. 

"Of course I am.. you're my sister. Why wouldn't I be happy?" Hara asked before she too broke out into a sob along with Joni. The two of them remained crying together, without saying any words. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way though. 

*

"Sungjong" Joni mumbled into the phone once her tears were dry and she was able to smile properly. 

"Noona!" He replied with a laugh, knowing all too well that she had been crying. 

"I heard that you're debuting? Am I right?" 

"How'd you know?" Joni questioned, curiously.

Sungjong just chuckled, "Well you see first Myungsoo hyung's sister called him and then Sungyeollie hyung's best friend called him and then my best friend, Seung Won-ah called me and then Woohyun hyung called his best friend, Bo Bae noona and then he called his sister, Jiyeon-ah and yeah!" 

"Wow seems like almost the whole group is affiliated with Infiniteu" Joni commented with a grin before her eyebrows furrowed,

"I see I'm not you're only best friend" She huffed playfully before Sungjong let out a squeal

"Nooo what? I mean! Noona, it's different! You're my best friend noona and Seung Won is my best friend who is also my noona but not by a lot. I love you both equally!" 

Laughing, Joni shook her head. "Relax, I was only joking. But you better love us equally" 

"I do, trust me" Sungjong grinned, "Now, we're planning to have an Infibelle Congratulatory Feast. Are you up for it?" 

"I'm sorry did you say Infibelle?"


 

Hey there Bellas !

I'm sorry that I'm lazy haha! This one was a little rushed partly because I didn't get a form for this character and I didn't exactly know what to write :s I have a new form though based on members so please fill it out :) Until then~