Introducing Jiyeon

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

"Where are you taking me?" Jiyeon asked as she let her manager drag her through the hallway after snatching her from her dance practice. Jihoo just chuckled soundlessly, turning at the staircase that lead to Yang Hyun Suk's main office.

"Oh no you don't!" Jiyeon screeched, yanking her hand away quickly. As careless as she was about her manager dragging her away from practice, she refused to go up. 

"Why?" Jihoo asked, laughing at her abrupt outburst. Jiyeon shot him a look which silenced his laughter instantly. 

"I was okay that you took me out of practice but taking me up there? Are you crazy?" She exclaimed with a huff, crossing her arms in shock. Jihoo rolled his eyes and took her hand gently and cautiously. 

"Ya, Yoo Jiyeon. You'll thank me later for taking you up there, come on" He said, taking her upstairs. Jiyeon succumbed to his command and let him lead her up the stairs and to the front of two big wooden doors. Without any words, he opened the door and revealed the CEO, G-Dragon and five other girls. 

Turning to you, he grinned "You're debuting"

Jiyeon's heart stopped for a moment and Jihoo's smile dropped. 

"Breathe Jiyeon, breathe" He assured her as his smile reappeared and everyone laughed. He escorted her to her seat and watched as excitement began to build inside her. 

A smile brighter than anything had snuck onto her face and tears began to pool in her eyes. She looked over at the other trainees, the members of the new group- her new family. Finally, after three long years of wondering if it was worth it and working her off, she finally achieved what she wanted. 

*

"So you really are debuting? Aigoo I really can't believe it" Woohyun grinned, "Why didn't you call me sooner? I had to hear from Myungsoo! And even then I didn't get a call from you" Her older brother huffed

"No one tells me anything! Even Bo Bae didn't say anything to me. Aish that girl" 

Jiyeon let out a loud laugh at her older brother's sudden complaining, hearing him scowl on the other side of the line. 

"Well I had to call mom and dad first. I think they had the right to know too oppa" Jiyeon rolled her eyes when he announced that he was more important. 

"Anyways, at least you know right? I'm going to call Ilhoon now"

"Ya! Why doesn't anyone listen to me?!" 

"Ilhoon is more important!" Jiyeon screamed playfully into the phone. Woohyun scoffed and rolled his eyes

"Fine then I'll call Bo Bae again because she's more important" 

"She'll think I'm more important because she's my leader now so ha!" Jiyeon shot back only to have Woohyun mutter incoherent words. 

"Alright love you too" She chuckled before hanging up and immediately dialing Ilhoon's. After three rings, the orange haired boy answered the phone. 

"BTOB's rapper and visual, Jung Ilhoon speaking how can I help you?" He answered jokingly.

"I'm debuting!" Jiyeon said happily, hoping her best friend could react just as excitedly. 

"Aegi is that so?" Ilhoon replied playfully, having Jiyeon scowl in disapproval. 

"Ya! Why do you always call me aegi! I thought we agreed on being friends. I'm only younger by a bit" The older girl shuddered, Ilhoon laughing softly. 

"Well I do find dongsaeng's extremely attractive" Ilhoon replied, his voice suddenly low. Jiyeon felt her cheeks blush red before she cleared . 

"Aigoo, this joker. Whatever" 

"I'm excited for you though! I can't believe you're debuting. But I'm still your sunbae" Ilhoon grinned

"Whatever, whatever" She laughed, rolling her eyes at her best friend's antics. 

"And you're still my noona" Ilhoon added jokingly. 

"Ya, Jung Ilhoon. You're lucky you're my best friend or else I'll kill you" Jiyeon threatened playfully but Ilhoon merely laughed.

"Get ready for scandals. When I appear on Strong Heart, I'll tell them about the time my best friend threatened to kill me"

 


 

Hey there Bellas !

Heyyooo! Honestly I love the fact that she's older than Ilhoon only because I want to write noona crazy!Ilhoon. That'll be interesting! Hopefully I can update the last chapter for Joni tonight. If you haven't seen, I've updated Rebelle's official webpage! Check it out :)