Sesame Player: Episode One, Debut

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

Leader of Rebelle, Marley has some words for her dongsaengs~

Marley took a deep breath and gathered her members. They had only one more practice before the debut stage and so far things were going perfectly. 

"Alright girls, gather up" She laughed, taking the hands of the members that were closer to her and initiating some sort of a group circle. Marley looked up at them with a grin and prepared for her words. 

"We've come a long way. Just last year we were chosen to be apart of Rebelle and tomorrow we're going to have our first debut stage. We've got this in the bag, so don't you worry. Just diminish all the nerves okay? We've already hit seven hundred thousand views on our music video and not to mention the amount of comments. Tomorrow we're becoming real idols. Rookies, but still idols nevertheless. Are you ready for it?" 

"Yes leader-nim!" Lennon responded firmly, eliciting a laugh from all of the members.

Serious determination by the maknae!

"You probably understood half of that huh?" Marley asked with an amused smile to which Lennon nodded sheepishly.

Turns out she only understood half of it~ Aigoo, what are we going to do with you? 

"We're ready as we'll ever be!" Joni added with a smile while the rest nodded in agreement. 

"We are a team, remember that okay? When we work, do not just think for yourself but rather as a group. What would be best for the group. But if it means putting yourself in danger for the group then don't even think about it because although we are a group...we're also a family and I will put you in front of myself at any given situation okay? You don't have to go through hardship alone." Everyone nodded to her words with grins and beams, happy to hear their leader's words. 

"And don't forget, Bo Bae unnie. We'll put you in front of ourselves any day, right?" Soojung beamed, looking at her other members. Seung Won or now commonly known as Sun grinned and stepped forward. 

"That's right unnie, you'll put us in front of yourself and we'll do the same. Rebelle fighting!" 

Sweet words by visual sisters Soojung and Sun~

"Rebelle fighting!" Everyone said in unison before Marley released hands from them and instead opened up her arms. 

"Group hug" She offered, everyone giggling as they went over to her. After a moment of hugging and just taking in the  thought of debuting as a group, the leader pulled away and patted Jiyeon and Verianne. 

"Alright girls" Marley started as the rest began to move to their positions. "Start the song for us"

*

Rebelle is finally debuting and we got to see them live. They look so nervous but who wouldn't be! 

All the girls stood together backstage, dressed in black leather and looking fiercer and ier than ever. They were all dressed in shorts that began just above their navel and stopped at their upper thigh with the exception of the main vocalist and lead vocalist, Verianne and Jiyeon who wore skirts. Their legs were clad in thigh high, black leather heeled boots while their tops stopped a little under their s to reveal their toned stomachs. It was clear that it wasn't attire that they'd choose themselves but they had to get used to it as they were now going to be idols. 

Their concept is y and fierce, and they certainly are! The girls are so nervous that all they do is hold hands~

Not a word was passed between the group as their hearts pounded. They could hear their intro being played which only caused their stomachs to churn in anticipation. A crew member escorted them to the main stage where they had a perfect view of the crazy audience. When they were given the signal, they all shuffled to their places, the room dark. After a few beats, as the music began to play, the lights and all nerves disappeared as Verianne began to sing. 

*

Congratulations Rebelle, you've finally become rookies! But.. why are they all quiet?

Everyone hurried off stage, dazed and flustered. Their manager took them to their dressing room, sunbaes congratulating them on their way. They replied with easy thank yous and continued to their room. Once the door closed, everyone broke into cheers.

"We did it! We debuted!" Sun cheered happily along with Soojung who jumped up and down. 

"I can't believe it. I really can't" Verianne stated, fanning herself lightly. 

"You're all such girls" Jihoo joked, earning punches from the girls closest to him.

Ah! They've finally reacted! Manager oppa.. they are girls! 

"Oppa you don't understand, we just debuted. Do you know this feeling?" Jiyeon laughed as tears began to pour down her face. 

"It's okay to cry, they're happy tears right?" Marley smiled, dabbing Jiyeon's tears away gently. The younger girl nodded, hugging her leader tightly. 

Such sweetness between members!

"Omo did we really just perform? Did we really debut?" Joni asked, pressing the back of her hands against her warm cheeks. 

"We really did do it, we finally debuted" Marley laughed, running her fingers through her hair. Everyone paused when the door swung open, stopping their celebrations. 

Look who it is? Ahh the sunbaenims have arrived!

"Congratulations Rebelle!" Dara and Taeyang sang as they entered the room with a cake shaped as a bell. The rest of Big Bang and 2NE1 pooled in as the celebration continued. 

"Thank you sunbaenim" They all bowed instantly, smiles on their faces. 

"You did so good Verianne" Bom complimented, throwing an arm around her hoobae's shoulders proudly. A big smile appeared on her face, "Thank you so much" 

What better words to receive from Bom-ssi herself?!

"You two are really dancing machines huh?" Minzy grinned at Joni and Sun.

"Oh but we're not as good as you unnie" They both said quickly but the older girl merely laughed lightly. 

"Oh please, I'm nothing compared to you two. Right Daesung oppa?" 

Daesung-ssi is the funniest!

"Of course, our Minzy really has two left feet" He chuckled seconds before being whacked by the purple haired girl as Sun and Joni laughed on. 

"Congratulations leader-nim" G-Dragon said, appearing behind Marley with a playful smirk. 

"Very funny" She rolled her eyes, pushing him lightly before he caught her arm and pulled her into a hug. 

Omo! What's happening here?

"Ooooh" The room called, causing Marley to pull away from him in embarrassment. "Unnie, you and oppa would be M-Dragon or Garley" Verianne commented with a laugh, igniting laughter from everyone too. 

"Ya Verianne watch out" Marley threatened playfully as she hurried away.

"Oppa" Soojung muttered, tugging Taeyang's arm lightly. He turned to her with a smile, "Yes?"

Our Soojungie only thinks of food. Of course. 

"Can we cut the cake? I'm hungry" 

Taeyang let out a small laugh before shaking his head, "Shall we make a toast first?" 

Sorry Soojungie but oppa wanted to say a few words~ Some to make people cry!

Soojung nodded as everyone quieted down and everyone held their cups of champagne while the younger girls held cups of milk. 

"Here's to Rebelle, after long years of training and hard work.. some longer than others, you've finally done it. You've past the many hardships of not being able to see your family, of dropping your everyday life for this big dream. Your sunbaes, Big Bang and 2NE1, we hope you become the most successful group. We hope you make this family proud and we will have a feast once we get back to YG. But for now, thank you for working hard. Your sunbaes love you, and hope only the best for you. May the future bring beautiful fortunes to you! Rebelle fighting!" 

Aww~ So sweet! But finally, our Soojungie get's to eat some cake!

Everyone clapped and drowned the alcohol and milk quickly before they began to cut the cake. After the cake was finished successfully, not one piece let to waste, the sunbaes excused themselves.

Omo! Sunbaes where are you going?! 

"We're sorry but we need to leave for our schedules but we'll have a feast okay? Tomorrow at the company we'll celebrate! See you then" CL waved as they began to leave. Jihoo who had just gotten off the phone, turned to them with grins. 

"Your family has come! Okay, remember to be back at the company by 9AM okay? Joni, your sister and your mother are waiting out front for you, Jiyeon and Seung Won, both your parents are outside." Jihoo searched through his phone, "Uh..oh yes, Soojungie and Verianne both your families are outside and Bo Bae, your aunt, mother and cousins are outside too. Don't forget to be back by 9AM okay? If not I'll be ruined by the President. Promise me?" 

"Yeah yeah, we promise" 

Manager oppa you are too insistant!

All the girls stood up, hugging each other and getting ready for their departure. "Stay safe, see you all tomorrow morning" 

"You too unnie! Goodbye Rebelle and may you have a lovely night with your family!" Sun announced on behalf of the other members, hooking her arm with a tired looking Soojung.

Soojungie! Wake up~

"Goodnight!" Soojung barely uttered as her eyes began to close.

The older girl walked over to Lennon with a smile and kissed the top of her head sympathetically. 

"Unnies are going okay maknae-ya? Stay safe and we'll see you tomorrow morning too" Sun said cheerfully, feeling bad for her maknae. 

Sun is always cheerful, no matter what. Saranghaeyo Sun!

"Okay unnie's. You stay safe too and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Eat lots of meat for me!" The foreigner laughed lightly and nodded, giving both Sun and Soojung hugs before they left. 

"Bye everyone, I'm going" Verianne smiled, waving at everyone before she left to greet her family. 

As expected, Ice Princess Verianne is ready to leave. Please don't leave us yet~

"Joni is leaving the building! I am tired. Bye my beautiful dongsaengs. See you all tomorrow morning!" She laughed from her place by the door. Joni waved at everyone cheerfully before disappearing.

Jiyeon ran to the youngest member and gave her a big hug, then she ambled over towards the leader, also giving her a hug. 

"Bye unnie, bye Lennon!" She grinned before departing. Marley let out a soft laugh and waved goodbye to the girl before she disappeared. 

Umma-Bae steps in as expected

"Lennon are you sure you don't want to come home with me? I'm sure my family won't mind" Marley offered with a small smile, patting the young girls shoulder. 

"No it's fine, I don't want to intrude. Have fun though" Lennon smiled, shooing her leader off who left reluctantly after giving Lennon one last hug. 

By the end of it all, it was just Jihoo and Lennon. 

"So my dad didn't come?" The youngest girl asked with a sigh. Jihoo took her hand and shook his head sadly, "Your father couldn't make it. The plane to Busan from France was delayed and everything was just messed up. But he sends his blessings" 

Poor maknae-ya. We'll treat you to something~ Just don't be sad!

Lennon was quiet for a moment and Jihoo was afraid she'd blow up even though he was one of the few people who could calm her down easily but Lennon didn't do as expected. Instead she squeezed his hand gently and smiled. 

"That's okay then. I'll go back to the dorm" 

"Is there any other place you can stay? The dorm is going to be empty and who is going to wake you up?" Jihoo asked,  adding a little humor to the situation. 

"I have no one else, unless you don't mind me staying at Infinite's dorm" Lennon joked, fashing a grin at Jihoo.

Very funny Lennon-ah~ I'm sure Infiniteu would love that!

"Nope, you'll go to the dorm" He said quickly, "But I'll send some people over to wake you up in the morning okay?" 

Handsome manager oppa is also protective

"You make it seem like I'll die in my sleep if not awaken" Lennon replied, rolling her eyes.

"You know one time we actually did think you were dead"

*

What is this? ... The night is cold and lonely.. but the maknae has food!

Lennon sat on the floor in the middle of her living room, changed into her sleeping shorts and a big warm jacket. 

"My dad didn't come today, but I'm not angry" Lennon said, pointing at the camera. Why? "Pardon?" She asked, leaning closer towards the camera. 

Why? Why aren't you angry?

The youngest member laughed to herself, "Because Sesame Player crew has treated me to meat! Yay meat!" Lennon cheered, holding her arms up in victory. 

Do you have any words to say?

"Thank you for buying me expensive Korean meat! If I ever go back to France, I will take you all!" She said excitedly. Snickers were heard from behind the camera. The crew began to bring the utensils for the meat and side dishes. 

You can't say that

"Oh? I can't? Why?" She asked, ripping her eyes away from the meat that was being cooked by the crew. 

Because you're lying

"I'm not. Oh! Oka-I'm sorry for lying" Lennon said, standing up instantly and bowing. 

Oh maknae, only you would deny lying and then apologize

"The meat is ready! Thank you, I will eat this well!" She said happily, clapping her hands together. Lennon took the chopsticks that were given to her with both hands before pausing. "Oh! I can't use this" 

Why?

"I don't know how to use it properly" She confessed before disappearing to her kitchen. 

What does the maknae have?

"Ta-da! I use children's chopsticks" She revealed, holding the chopsticks out in front of the camera. "Pororo!" 

She truly is the maknae. 

"Ah, delicious!" Lennon smiled at the camera before taking the meat and feeding it to the crew members.

"Ah, open!" She said, feeding the camera men. "Jihoo oppa, ah!" Lennon requested, holding the meat in front of her manager's mouth. 

Even though the meat was given to her as a gift, she still offers to us. She is our favorite so far!

What does your jacket say?

"Pardon? My jacket?" Lennon asked, covering as she chewed. 

Yes, it doesn't look like an ordinary jacket. 

The half French girl smiled at the camera sheepishly, "This is a B1A4 jacket"

Where did you get it from?

"Before I debuted, I appeared in many B1A4 and Infinite sunbaenim's music videos. I also appeared in Sunggyu op- sunbaenim's music video too so naturally I became close with them. B1A4 gave me their jacket. Well really the forced it on me" Lennon laughed before she continued to eat. 

Oh what do you mean?

"It was the second time I recorded with them and I became quite close to Baro oppa and when I was finishing up, he and Sandeul oppa came up to me and just gave it to me" She explained, putting her chopsticks down and demonstrating how they just handed it to her. 

"I was shocked of course, why did they give me a jacket so suddenly? And it didn't even look new so I gave it back because I was scared that it might've been someone else's" 

"But Baro oppa and Sandeul oppa kept insisting that I kept it and I got so confused before Jinyoung oppa came to me and told me that CNU oppa wanted me to have it" 

Ohh our maknae was given a gift but she hasn't even turned twenty yet. Shin Dongwoo, you better stay away from our Lennon!

Once all the meat was packed up, Lennon stood up and stretched before she walked towards the camera with a lazy smile. 

"Thank you Sesame Player for feeding me expensive Korean beef! In return I will continue to work hard" She bowed continuously. 

We don't care if you work hard or not

"Oh?" Lennon questioned, alarmed. 

We hope to have more one on one time with you so you can reveal all your secrets to us. 

Lennon let out a big laugh and patted the writer unnie's shoulder with a grin, "Okay, I hope we have more together time so you should offer me more food. Goodnight, sleep well" She smiled before heading towards her bedroom. 

Goodnight Soyeon-ah! We hope to see you soon! We want to see how the rest of Rebelle are doing~ Stay tuned until the next Sesame Player!


 

Hey there Bellas !

Surprise surprise! They're on Sesame Player! I know I know, this was extremely messy. Not to mention mainly focused on Lennon but it's okay because in future episodes, it will equally focus of the other members! So don't think Lennon is getting more screentime than the others! You'll be getting just as much. I promise to keep this fair and square. So until then~

Also, I hope you understood that the bolded were captions and the italics were the PD's/writer unnies speaking!