Sesame Player: Episode 2 [FINAL], Ruining the leader

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

 

It's another day at the practice room for Rebelle

The girls began to practice their dance, complete in their training clothes- nothing fancy. Sun is leading the group and a few of the girls were struggling such as Verianne and Soojung. 

"It's simple really, just follow me" Sun smiled at them, though the frustration was getting to her. Verianne nodded, trying her best to keep up. 

"I used to be nice, soft and tender" She sang gently under her breath as she tried to synchronize her singing and dancing. On her debut stage, she didn't dance much along with Jiyeon but since the fans asked them to dance more, they were practicing for their next stage. 

Sun nodded, clapping her hands as she Joni demonstrated the dance along with them. Soojung let out a fake cry as she tried to bend her knees lower to the right level. Sun let out a laugh and ruffled the younger girl's hair gently. 

"Unnie, do we have to do this too? We already know it" Lennon asked Marley who had been stretching her legs out. The leader chuckled and shook her head at the maknae's question. 

"I'll give you a ten minute break okay? But we need to practice too, because practice makes..?" 

"Perfect! Got it" Lennon replied, flashing her leader a grin before she ambled to her duffle bag to retrieve water. 

Jiyeon had been sitting by the corner, legs stretched out and quiet as ever. 

What is our precious Lead Vocalist doing?~

"Oh! Hello!" Jiyeon greeted to the camera briefly before her finger swiped a bomb, causing her to lose her best game of Fruit Ninja. 

Why aren't you practicing?

"Oh I've already practiced" She smiled, tapping away on her iPad for a moment before looking back up at the camera. 

Oh? Why is Verianne practicing then? And Soojungie?

"I've danced since I was three years old! It comes naturally but I really love singing. Really love it. Soojungie, she can dance but not as well. You could still see that she is trying and her dancing is good but this move seems to be the one she's struggling most whereas Verianne's natural talent isn't dancing but she's working hard" Jiyeon beamed before she called out, "Aeri-ya, fighting! Soojungie, fighting!"

The two girls spun around at the sudden encouragement, sending her their biggest smiles. 

"Aren't I a good member?" Jiyeon grinned before Marley appeared beside her. 

"What are you doing?" She asked before she took a swig of her water, beads of sweat rolling down her temple. 

"I'm replying to some of the fans in our fancafe" Jiyeon replied while looked around for a towel before spotting one out of her reach.

"She does this every single day, she sneaks away from practice to reply to the fans. You should all love her" Marley exclaimed, as she looked away from Jiyeon's attempt at retrieving the towel.

"No! It's just that when I get home, I get really tired and I wash up straight away and sleep without thinking" Jiyeon explained. Marley watched in amusement as the brown haired beauty stretched as far as she could to grab the hand towel. When she finally had a hold to it, she wiped away her leader's sweat with a smile. 

"Isn't my dongsaeng just the sweetest?" Marley chuckled, patting her head lightly. "I'd hug her but I'm sweating" She explained, flapping her oversized t-shirt for some air. 

The leader isn't afraid to share her secrets huh? Most idols are afraid to say they're sweating.

Jiyeon giggled, "Of course, I'm the aegyo master" She said, throwing a cute pose at the camera. Marley let out a laugh, pushing her gently. 

"Aigoo" She commented, pointing at Jiyeon. "She really is Nam Woohyun's sister"

We will pretend we didn't hear that, only because we want to "confirm" it for ourselves

"Jiyeon-ah, get up soon. We're going to practice some more. I'm going to check on Lennon and hope she hasn't run away to eat or something" Marley chuckled as she stood up, stretching. 

"Yes y Leader~" Jiyeon teased, poking Marley's stomach as she stretched. The leader threw her a look and Jiyeon immediately let her aegyo ooze out of her. 

"Namstar Woohyun's sister!" Marley shouted as she ran to find the maknae. 

Jiyeon laughed, watching her leader be silly. She turned back to the camera, "She's my favorite"

Can we consider this as a secret?

"I'm least closest to-" 

"Jiyeon-ah, hurry!" Marley called as the other members began to practice the next part of the choreography. Jiyeon grinned, not being able to finish her sentence. 

"I'm coming" She replied, locking her iPad and getting up to go to the other members. 

*

Most of the girls had given up on the choreography and resorted in lying flat against the cool wooden floor while Verianne had forced herself to continue. 

Are you not tired?

"Extremely" She replied with a weak smile, crossing her arms and bending her legs to continue dancing. "But I need to get this perfect" 

"Verianne fighting!" The group cheered simultaneously, encouraging the main vocalist. She flashed them a thankful smile before returning to her dancing. 

"Unnie can you help me!" Lennon called out, her back faced towards the camera. All the girls turned around but Sun, Jiyeon and Marley were the only ones that stood up and headed towards the maknae, the rest exhausted. 

Does it take three people to help the maknae?

"What's wrong?" Sun asked, turning the youngest member around to see. Lennon lifted up her shirt to reveal a bandage patch over the left rib. 

What happened to the maknae?

"Don't worry, nothing is wrong with the maknae! She's not hurt, we promise" Jiyeon cleared up to the camera, her thumb up while a big smile adorned her face. 

"Just patch it over" Lennon mumbled as Marley adjusted the patch over her rib properly. When it was all done, she turned to the camera. 

"Ta-da!"

"Just repairing our maknae" Marley grinned, throwing her arm around Lennon who made a silly face. 

"Nope, still broken" Jiyeon joked, poking Lennon's stomach who laughed like a little girl as she hid her face in Marley's shoulder. 

"Our maknae actually has the best aegyo since she's the youngest but we're still better" Sun explained, referring to both she and Jiyeon. 

Marley rolled her eyes, "I think Soojungie has good aegyo too. And Verianne has aegyo when she's hungry or wants something" She chuckled, glancing back towards the other girls. 

"But unnie you think I'm the best at aegyo right?" Jiyeon pouted at the leader. Marley shook her head, a cheeky smile on her face. 

"Then who do you think has the best aegyo?" Sun asked, batting her eyelashes at the leader. 

Marley let out a laugh, "Since I'm one of the oldest girls, I have a very big soft spot for the maknae" She said, pinching Lennon's cheek who tried to bite her hand. "But, I also have a soft spot for both Jiyeonnie and Seung Wonnie. It's not as big as the soft spot for maknae but a soft spot nevertheless" 

Sun grinned, clapping her hands, obviously pleased, "Now who do you think is the most good looking?" 

"Me?" Jiyeon asked happily

"No, me?" Sun joined in, grabbing her leaders hand. Lennon rolled her eyes, "I look the best" She joked, flipping her hair back dramatically before she disappeared from the ranking group. The three of them laughed, hitting her gently on the back of her jeans as she left.

"Hmm, I think.." Marley thought, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Hold on, hold on" Soojung interjected, breaking through the barrier built by the three of them. 

"Bo Bae unnie only thinks one person is good looking" 

"Oh?" Sun and Jiyeon asked simultaneously, the younger slipping her arm through Soojung's. Marley's eyes widened, knowing all too well what her dongsaengs were going to say. She wrapped her hands over both Jiyeon and Soojung's mouth, knowing Sun was too smart to spill the secret.

But just at the right moment, Joni and Lennon appeared in front of the camera with big grins. 

"She thinks the most good looking is.." Joni anticipated before Lennon screamed out. "Jiyongie oppa!"

Jiyeon, Sun and Soojung burst out in laughter as Marley shook her head quickly. She grabbed Verianne's hand and pulled her towards the camera. 

"No no, I think Verianne is the most good looking. My favorite is the Ice Princess, she's the only member I like" Marley complained, poking her tongue out at the camera as she hugged Verianne closely. 

The rest of the members stopped laughing, shaking their heads at the leader. "No, don't lie"

Joni stepped forward, pointing her finger at the camera, eyes narrowed threateningly "Jiyong oppa, we know"

Poor leader has to endure hardship by her members

"She thinks Jiyongie oppa is the most good looking. One time, I was sitting next to oppa and unnie came in and she was like 'Soyeon-ah, Jihoo oppa is looking for you' so I stood up and when I came back-" Lennon grinned at the camera before a hand came to cover .

As expected, the maknae reveals all secrets

"Aaaaaah" Marley whined, cutting off the maknae's anecdote but only for a moment as the younger member her hand off of . 

"Ya" The leader laughed, wiping away the spit on her hands. Lennon flashed her an innocent smile only for Marley to dismiss her with a grin. 

"You know, I'm actually proud of my dongsaeng's relationship with Jiyongie oppa" Joni exlaimed, throwing an arm around Marley's shoulder. 

"Ya! Unnie! What relationship?!" Marley stomped her feet pathetically, pushing Joni away gently as the member's laughed at her expense.

Finally, Ice Princess and the leader's favorite stepped forward. What does she have to say?

"You know, one time we looked for Bo Bae unnie everywhere, we seriously couldn't find her and then we even asked our sunbaes but no one knew. Then I asked Jiyongie oppa and he knew instantly"

Soojung waved her hand as she appeared by her friend, "No, that's only because unnie was with Jiyongie oppa" 

Once again, the members burst out in laughter as the leader wallowed in embarrassment. 

"Alright alright!" Marley yelled over the laughing, "Let's practice" 

We'll leave the rest of the leader's embarrassment to be previewed on their new show, Life with the Belle's. Airing next week at the usual time! And to Goo Sol Bi, we wish you luck for your future endeavours!


 

Hey there Bellas !

Poor leader has to go through teasing from her dongsaengs! Hope you like this, next chapter shall be Life with the Belles! Until next time~