Introducing Verianne

♀ rebelle | new girl group → closed

Verianne shuffled into the practice room, her earphones plugged into her ears. She had spent a while trying to perfect her singing and was struggling with a certain note she usually wouldn't struggle with. As her head bopped to the music, she began to stretch her body so she could get practicing on dancing. It wasn't her specialty since she was a singer but she didn't want to at it. 

She began to feel the music build up not only in her ears but in her body. It sent shivers down to her finger tips as she let her body move as gracefully and precise as it could along with the music. She let her eyes shut momentarily, revelling in the music and how it affected her body. Verianne wasn't even sure that her dancing was right, but all previous thoughts vanished as she just let herself indulge in pure relief. 

It wasn't until she felt arms on her shoulder's did her eyes snap open and she came face to face with her manager, Jihoo. 

"Oppa" She let out a shaky breath, obviously caught by surprise. Verianne unplugged her eyes and pushed back her hair. 

"Sorry" He chuckled, dropping his hands from her and tucking them into his pockets. "YG needs to see you" 

Verianne felt her heart stop for a beat. It didn't sound good but she nodded anyways, tucking her phone into her pocket and taking a towel to wipe her damp face. Jihoo waited at the door for her until she was ready and headed straight towards the main office without any words. Though he knew it was hard for Verianne to communicate, he found it easy with her. But sometimes, it was best not to talk. 

When they reached the door of the conference room, he reached out to twist the handle, only pausing momentarily to offer her a smile. 

"What?" She asked with a small laugh but Jihoo shook his head and opened the door. Yang Hyun Suk hurried her in with a grin and told her to sit down, beside five other trainees- with a contract in front of them. 

Verianne did as told and sat down by an awfully smiley girl with long brown hair. She didn't say a word, nor did she react properly. Yang Hyun Suk looked at her, expecting some sort of reaction but nothing came from her. Though her face remained neutral, inside, Verianne was more than excited. The thought of debuting made her fingers tingle. This was what she had been waiting for ever since she was fifteen and she finally, after hard work and training, got what she had been dreaming of. 

*

"Ju Min oppa" Verianne breathed, pleased with herself as she leaned against the mirrored walls of the dance studio. 

"My name is Chul, what it be?" He replied in an attempt to be ghetto. Verianne just knew he was doing his weird awkward hand gestures but she brushed it off because she was just so happy. 

"Alright Chul, guess who's debuting?" 

A smile broke onto his face as he screamed into the phone, reacting exactly how Verianne imagined he did. She held the phone away from her ear, laughing as her brother threw compliments and praises through the phone.

"Congratulations! Oppa gets to finally work with his sister? A birdie told me that YG and SM are planning to have us collaborate! Hold on, you're debuting with Rebelle right?" Chul asked before he shook his head and cut Verianne off before she replied, "Of course you're debuting with them. Anyways, QL and Rebelle are going to be collaborating! That means you could sing with your oppa and I'll start spitting lyrics like the amazing guy I am. It'll be one amazing duet between an oppa and a dongsaeng" 

Verianne waited until Chul was done speaking which was for a while. She didn't exactly mind though, she was so happy that her brother was happy for her. She would've felt betrayed if he reacted any less than he did. 

"Hyung who are you talking to?" Verianne heard from behind Chul. She furrowed her eyebrows and pressed the phone closer to her ear. 

"Oh Minhyuk-ah! I'm talking to Aeri. She's debuting" Chul replied excitedly. Verianne's heart began to race faster and the mention of Eros. 

"Aeri" She heard from the speaker of her phone. Eros was speaking to her. She wasn't sure why she was reacting so bashfully. 

"Minhyuk oppa" Verianne smiled lightly, hearing him laugh. 

"I heard you were debuting?" 

"I know, Ju Min oppa just told you over the phone" The younger girl chuckled, shaking her head. 

"No, I knew before your oppa told me. My friend, Lennon she texted me but I knew before that too because she called Doekhwa" He grinned lightly, "You know I was wondering when you were going to call me" 

Verianne rolled her eyes, "I was going to but I had to call my brother first. And besides, I only came out of the conference room less than ten minutes ago" 

"Yes but Lennon was able to call Blu and text me" Eros argued playfully. 

"Well Lennon is the maknae and she's very active so" She shot back with a shrug. 

"Are you saying you're not active because we all know you are" 

"I didn't say I wasn't act-" 

"Ya! Stop bickering!" Chul shouted only to have both Verianne and Eros bursting into laughter. "Aish, teens these days"

"Sorry old man!" Verianne screamed into the phone, loud enough so her brother could hear her. 

"Ya! Who are you calling old man?" Chul replied, snatching the phone of Eros. 

"Okay gotta go, love you oppa, hope to see you soon. Bye!" Verianne giggled, spitting out a string of words to avoid getting scolded at. Chul managed to reply with a "You're lucky you're my little sister or I'll-" before Verianne hung up the phone. She let out a pleased smile and hugged the phone to her chest. She was finally going to become an idol.


 

Hey there Bellas !

Hey! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday but seeing as I'm on my school break at the moment, I did some social activities :3 anyways, hope you like this! I really like bickering between Verianne and Eros only because their love shall blossom soon enough haha! Anyways, I know it's short but I'm dying with lack of sleep (did you know you don't really sleep at sleepovers). I'll right two more chapters tomorrow once the last person fills in the form. I have one filled in form but like I said, I'm dying from lack of sleep so until then~