A Frigid Heart | 1 |

A Frigid Heart

 

A Frigid Heart

 

Chapter 1

 

Jonghyun found himself zoning out in class. He had a desk to himself toward the back of the classroom. Everyone else had a desk buddy that sat next to them but, Jonghyun requested that he had a desk to himself. He looked at his notes, paging through them reading and re-reading them. The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Jonghyun just sat there until everyone in class left. Then and only then did he release a relaxed breath and began to pack his books into his bag and head home to his dorm. He opened the door and walked into his dorm, taking off his shoes as he walked in and went to his room. Placing his bag by his desk and went to go and get a snack. He sat in his room; door closed and went to do his homework. He sat quietly in his room, enjoying the silence but, then his phone rang. Picking it up the caller ID said, ‘Taemin’ he sighed and answered.

“Hello.”

“Hey hyung!” the younger replied cheerfully on the other line.

Jonghyun continued writing on his worksheet for school, completely unaffected by the younger’s happy tone.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“We’re going out to a club tonight, why don’t you come with.” The younger said.

“I can’t Taemin, my parents invited me to dinner tonight.” Jonghyun spoke. He hated to lie to him but, he didn’t want to go but, Taemin always tries to get him out of his dorm.

“Oh, well, what about this weekend a movie?” He asked a little disappointed.

He hated hearing the disappointment in the younger’s voice but, he didn’t want to go out.

Once he hung up with the younger, he continued to do his homework.

 

~

Jonghyun stayed home all day, he would answer calls and emails and texts but, he didn’t leave his house. He likes the comfort of his home; he loves the silence of the clock ticking. He likes it, that’s what he always tells himself but, then again, he can’t smile, he doesn’t feel, he can’t express emotion. That’s what he misses the most. 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! so my friend and I are going to be collaborating for a one shot and aren't sure what to write so here is a poll and we will write the story with most popular votes