Chapter 8

Revenge Starts Everything

So Min walked inside the room when the bell rang. She saw Hyun Joong reading a book. 'Feeling genius!' she muttered.

Hyun Joong: Did you threw my bag on the trash can?

So Min was startled for what she heard.

So Min: what?! I just came here then you are blaming me that I threw your bag?! She shouted.

Hyun Joong: I was just asking then why you are so defensive?

So Min: I'm not defensive!

Ms.Park: Quiet class! Ms.Park shouted while entering the classroom. She slammed the door because of madness. The whole class became quiet.

Ms.Park: all of you will have a detention today! No one will go home after the bell!

~~~~~

After the bell the class didn't leave the classroom. According to Ms.Park for their punishment, they will clean the classroom.

Kim Joon: I hate cleaning!

Min Ho: me too!

Joo Ri: yah! Don't complain you're not the only two cleaning here! Joo Ri said while mopping the floor.

Jang Mi: yah! Shut up! Ms.Park might hear you! Jang Mi said. Their class president.

So Min was wiping the chair when her eyes turned to Hyun Joong who was cleaning the windows. He is standing on the chair. She thought of a little revenge. She put her hand on her pocket and get the fake cockroach. She threw it to him.

So Min:  yah Hyun Joong there's a cockroach!!

Hyun Joong was startled and he avoided the cockroach to touch his face but he wasn't able to control his balance so he fell down on the chair.

The class laughed hardly even his friends.

Hyun Joong: ouuucchhh!! what the hell are you doing? Arghh!

So Min: sorry! I want.. to surprise you.. but you lost.. your balance! she said still laughing hardly.

Hyun Joong glared at her. So Min stop laughing and raised her one eyebrow.

'Your day will come! Watch out!' He rolled his eyes and walked out.