Chapter 6

Revenge Starts Everything

Hyun Joong walked towards his friends in the cafeteria. Its lunchtime so theres many student. As usual, girls went crazy when they saw him and they offered him for a seat but he refused. The four gave high five to each other.

Aigoo. Its really hard to be handsome! Min Ho exclaimed.

Yeah youre right. He said.

Kim Joon: you look good together.

Hyun Joong: who?

Kim Bum: Jung So Min

Min Ho: yeah I saw you looking at her earlier.

Hyun Joong: ah So Min.. What? Look good? No way!

Kim Bum: but why?

Hyun Joong: remember guys the girl I told you before? The girl I chased inside the mall? That's So Min! Hyun joong said sharply. The three was shocked.

"What?! That's So Min?!" They said altogether. He nodded.

Kim Bum: but she's pretty isn't it? He said teasingly.

Hyun Joong: girls that are kind are pretty..I don't think she's kind. He said.

------

Weeks past. Until the Top 10 of the class was revealed for the first quarter of the school year. The class knew that one between So Min and Hyun Joong would be the Top 1. Before, So Min was confident to be the Top 1 but now it's different, she met her biggest rival which is Hyun Joong.

Ms.Park: okay class the top 10 was now posted on the bulletin. Just check it out.

The class quickly ran on the bulletin.

"Hyun Joong was the top 1!" Said the girl.

"yeah.. So Min was only second! Poor So Min" said the other girl.

So Min saw the bulletin board and she was surprised of what she saw. She saw Hyun Joong smiling at her teasingly. She rolled her eyes. Hyun Joong walked towards her and she was startled.

Hyun Joong: I heard that you are the Top 1 before?

So Min: yeah! And so?! What's the big deal? I didn't study well this quarter that's why I became top 2 but better watch out! You're just lucky today!

Hyun Joong: I don't think so.. well I just wanna say congratulations because you're the top 2. He said smirking and walked away.

'This can't be happen!' She thought fuming in anger.