Chapter 12

Revenge Starts Everything

So Min arrived in front of Jang Mi's house. She texted Jang Mi.

"Jang Mi, go outside I'm here in front of your house." -So Min

"okay.. Just give me second". -Jang Mi.

Jang Mi went outside and she saw So Min waiting for her.

Jang Mi: yah! I'm glad you came! But.... You are just wearing pajamas?!"

So Min: shhh.. I just escaped from the house! That's why I'm wearing like this!

Jang Mi: aigoo. So Min!

So Min: is the party already done?

Jang Mi: no! Come on inside!

So Min: wait! I need to change my clothes! I don't want my classmate to see me like this.

Jang Mi: don't worry.. We're going to hide.. It dark so they won't see us.

So Min: thanks Jang Mi.

Jang Mi: no problem. And they headed inside the house.

 

~~~~~~~~

Hyun Joong and their classmates were having fun in the karaoke when he saw a two bodies walking in the dark. He recognized the other girl, it's Jang Mi. 'But who's the other girl? And she's wearing pajamas.' He thought.

~~~~~~~

Jang Mi and So Min went outside the house. So Min was fully dressed. They walk towards their classmates.

"So Min?!" Kim Bum exclaimed.

"why are you here? I thought your dad don't want you to come?!" Joo Ri said.

"I just escaped." She said shyly.

"You're naughty." Hyun Joong said not looking at her. She just rolled her eyes and sit beside her friends.

The class are noisy even So Min. She likes parties like this.

"Hyun Joong can you sing for us?" The other girl requested.

"yeah just for now!" Min Ho said.

"yeah! You're very good at singing!" Kim Joon added.

"Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong!" The class teased. So Min was irritated.

"okay I'll sing" he said, stood up and went to pick a song. He chose Have I told you by Howl. The class was shouting when he began to sing. So Min was not looking at him and not paying attention but when she heard his voice, she felt like she was hypnotized. She looked up and their  eyes met, but she avoided his eyes and looked down. Everyone was swinging their heads while Hyun Joong was singing except her. She pretend playing on her phone, she don't want to look at him. 'I hate looking at him' she muttered.

Hyun Joong finished the song and they gave him a round of applause.

"okay guys! Lets eat!" Jang Mi said.

Everyone went to the buffet table and served their self. So Min doesn't want to eat so she just get juice.

"So Min aren't you going to eat?" Kim Joon asked walking towards her with Hyun Joong.

"no I'm full, I'll just get juice" she said while putting juice on her glass. Hyun Joong just smirked. She rolled her eyes. She saw him putting chocolate cake on his plate. He looked at her, and she was startled.

"why are you looking? If you want this, get some. Don't look at my cake." He said sharply.

So Min felt annoyed and embarrassed because her other classmates heard that. So when Hyun Joong was going to his seat, she tripped him causing Hyun Joong to fall and the cake went to his face. The class was shocked even So Min, she just want to trip him.

"Hyun Joong! Are you okay?" Kim Joon said while helping Hyun Joong to stand up.

"Yeah I'm okay." The cake was still on his face. He glared at her as if his eyes were fuming in anger. She was scared. But the next scene was more shocking than the previous scene.

Hyun Joong pulled So Min, he put his right hand on her back head and kissed her hardly. The class' jaws dropped. So Min's eyes became wide. Their lips parted. Hyun Joong looked at her intently. Silence.

So Min can't take the embarrassment any longer so she get her bag and bid farewell to her friends and Jang Mi. After that she quickly went outside house.

"Hyun Joong why did you do that?" Kim Bum asked in disbelief.

"that's my revenge. Well, she deserve it!" He said. 'Her lips were soft and she smells good.' He thought.