Chapter 13

Revenge Starts Everything

So Min was crying while driving. She still can't believe for what happened earlier. The guy she hated the most kissed her! 'How dare him to do that! That was my first kiss!' She said in disbelief still crying.

She was startled when her phone rang. It's Jang Mi.

"Yoboseyo?"

"So Min-ah, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm ok. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I ruined your party." She said trying to hold her tears.

"Kwenchanayo. Are you really sure your okay?"

"Yeah don't worry."

"okay, I gotta go. See you tomorrow at school. Have safe drive okay? Take care, good night."

"good night bye" 

So Min arrived in front of their house. She don't want to knock at the door because she knows that her omma and appa might be awake. She looked up on the tree in front of the balcony of her room and started to climb. She's careful not to fall or not to make loud noises. She was successful but she had little bruises on her legs. She quickly went inside her bathroom and had a shower.

~~~~~~

That night, Hyun Joong and So Min can't sleep. They are thinking of each other.

'So Min-ah why you can't get out of my mind? I can still feel your tasty lips, your warm breath. Aigooo!' He thought and rolled on his bed.

'Am I really bad? I think I hurt him that much. Hyun Joong-ah even though I'm annoyed and embarrassed in front of our classmates, a part of my heart felt that it's good.' She thought until she fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Krrrrrrrnnnggg... Krrrrrnnngg. The clock alarmed. It's 6:00 am. So Min woke up, she suddenly remember the things that happened last night. She's now awkward to face Hyun Joong after of what he did. Same as Hyun Joong, he's having a second thought of he's going to school today but he's scared that his mom might scold him for not going to school without a valid reason so he had no choice but to go today.

 

~~~~~~~

"Welcome back Hae Ra!" Mr. Yoon exclaimed.

"thank you dad! I really miss this place!"

"I know. So where school do you wanna go?"

"Appa! I wanna go to same school with Hyun Joong please!" Hae Ra pleaded to her dad. Hae Ra was Hyun Joong's childhood friend. She just left Korea to study abroad in United States but she gave up because she doesn't like the people there. So she came back in Korea.

"I'll just ask the principal if you can still go there even it's already half of the year." Her dad said.

"okay! Thank you appa!" She said and hugged him.

 

~~~~~~~~

So Min was walking inside of the school when she saw that some girls were looking at her, others are muttering to each other. She didn't mind them, instead she passed them confidently. But she lost her confidence when she entered their room and saw Hyun Joong. Her classmates looked at her intently, she took her seat and felt uneasiness because Hyun Joong was beside her. She breathe heavily. Fortunately, Min Ah and Joo Ri called her and asked to sit beside them for a while until the bell rang. So she stood up nervously and was going to pass in front of Hyun Joong when she slipped. Luckily, Hyun Joong was attentive so he immediately held her waist and arms before her touch the floor.

Their eyes met, Hyun Joong felt the electricity when he held So Min, same as her. But So Min already came back to her senses.

"Thanks" So Min said not looking. She quickly took away her hand from him and walked to her friends blushing.