Chapter 2

Revenge Starts Everything

Hyun Joong went out to washroom and went back to his table. But he was suprised when he saw his plate was full of foods. He was pretty sure that he ate all the foods in his plate.

"Did you see someone sit here" he asked the waiter.

"Yes sir. I saw a girl eating on your table earlier. I thought she is your girlfriend thats why i didnt bother her. Why sir is there a problem" asked the waiter.

"Aniyo. kwenchana. I'll just pay the bill" he said to the waiter. He had no choice but to pay also the foods that the girl put on his plate. 'Lucky you girl, whoever you are.' he thought but he was pissed off for what the girl did to her.

 

---

"Aigoo. Jung So Min! how can you do that! Im going to have a heart attack for what you did! Geum Hee exclaimed while they are walking around the mall.

"I have no choice that's the only way i saw to escape, but it worked isn't it?" she said.

"Ommo! you are really something" Geum Hee said still shocked for what So Min did.

Theres so many people because its weekend so they just decided to go home when she bumped to someone. So Min's elbow hit the guy's eye. Because of the strong impact the guy moaned loudly. So Min was shocked, she can't say anything.

"Arghh! Sh*t! What the hell are you doing? Do you have eyes? Did you see there's so many people here yet you're still running!" the guy shouted angrily, rubbing his eye.

"Huh! its not my fault! I didnt see you and if you see me running then you should avoid me! Its not my fault, its yours. Gosh! sorry but you deserve it!" So Min also shouted.

"What?! What did you say?!" the guy shouted suprisingly.

"I said.. You deserve it!" So Min said then walked away.

"Wait! Were not yet finished!" the guy said and run after her.

So Min looked back and she was shocked when she saw the guy chasing them.

"Ommo ottoke! ahjumma lets go!" she said then run holding Geum Hee. They run fast as they could so the guy won't reached them. They don't care about the people they bumped. They just knew that they need to escape this trouble. So Min saw a washroom and they quickly went inside before the guy see them.