Chapter 5

Revenge Starts Everything

So Min woke up early in the morning. After her shower, she starts make herself ready. She wore her school uniform and put a light makeup which made her look gorgeous. hmmm So Min-ah..you are really pretty thats why you are an eye catcher! she muttered.

So Min-ah! Come on downstairs. Eat you breakfast now! Geum Hee shouted.

De ahjumma! she picked her bag and quickly run downstairs.

Good luck on your first day So Min-ah. her dad said.

De appa.

Behave there! Dont be naughty. Min Sol said.

Yeah omma.

So Min looked down on her watch. There is only 1 hour left before the class starts.

Thanks for the breakfast mom and dad. Im leaving now. She said and kissed her parents.

Okay good luck and take care. dad said.

Bye!

 

----

Many students are at school already when So Min arrived. The students looked at the car that stopped in front of the school and their jaws dropped when they saw So Min went out the car. Their reactions are mixed. Some girls looked at her sharply while others admired her. The boys looked at her as if they saw a goddess.

Ooooohhh They said.

So Min was walking when she heard Min Ah and Joo Ri calling her.

Hi So Min! How are you Long time no see. Joo Ri said.

Yeah.. I miss both of you. she said.

Hmmm we spent vacation in Busan sorry for not telling you. Min Ah said.

Its okay! You dont have to say sorry.

By the way! I heard that we have new classmate. And they said that hes very handsome! Joo Ri exclaimed.

Really hmm wonder who he is.. So Min said.

 

---

The class started by introducing their selves. So Min was happy because Min Ah are on her side while Joo Ri is on the other side. She didnt felt that someone is looking at her.

Now! All of you are already an old student here and I think you knew that we have also a new student right Ms.Park said.

All: Yes Maam!

So I would like the new student to stand up in front and introduce himself. She said. They guy stood up in front and all the students are looking at him even So Min. Her jaws dropped when she recognized the guy. Ommo ottoke I hope he didnt recognized me! She thought.

Annyeong haseyo! My name is Kim Hyun Joong. Im a new student here and nice to meet you all! he said smiling and looked at So Min. The girls heart melt when he smile but So Min became nervous when he looked at her.

So now we are going to arrange your seats alphabetically. Ms. Park said. When they heard her, the students complained but Ms.Park didnt listen. The students are arranged by their surnames.

Now Jung So Min, you will seat here and Kim Hyun Joong will be your seatmate. Ms.Park said.

What! But why both exclaimed.

Because Jung So Min is next to you Kim Hyun Joong! Remember, letter J is next to letter K. she said smiling.

So Min looked at him to find out that he is also looking at her sharply.

Whatever. She said and sat down, Hyun Joong also sat down. She was looking at the window and she was startled when Hyun Joong spoke.

So you are So Min he said.

Yeah and so she said still looking at the window.

Do you still remember me

So Min looked at him and their eyes met. Oh hes handsome. she thought.

Hmmm. No. This the first time I met you. I havent seen you before.

Really Oh come on I know you know what Im talking about. Dont lie to me I will not eat you.

Okay! Ill admit it Happy and so what if im the one youre talking about. Its already past!

Yeah a bad past. Thats why I want you to say sorry.

Sorry for what

For hitting my eyes. Hyun Joong said. So Min stopped and realized she did to him. She remembered his reaction when she hit his eyes. She felt awkward.

Okay.. Sorry! She said while looking at he window again.

Thats it.

Yes what else do you want. She looked at him raising her one eyebrow.

Nothing. He smirk. Not convincing. he thought.

So Min rolled her eyes. The girls inside the classroom envied her for being the seatmate of Hyun Joong. But she doesnt feel anything happiness instead she was frustated. Im so unlucky! she muttered.