Chapter 3

Revenge Starts Everything

Hyun Joong chased the girl who hit his eyes. He wants this girl to say sorry for what she did.

'What kind of girl are you? You don't have attitude!' He thought while running. He bumped everyone just reach to the girl and the old lady. He saw the two went to the washroom.

'Argh! What the--!' He shouted in his mind. He wait for the two to go outside the washroom.

'You cannot run away from me Miss! Be ready' he thought  while frowning.

 

~~~

"Ahjumma come inside faster!" So Min said pulling Geum Hee inside the washroom.

"Ottoke? We can't stay here for long. Maybe he saw us came here and just waiting for us outside." Geum Hee said while washing her face.

"Yeah i know" So Min was thinking when her eyes turned to the shopping bags.

"ah! That's right! I know a way to escape!"

"what?!"

So Min get her new clothes that they bought inside the paper bag.

"ahjumma wear this dress, it's loose so I know it will fit you" she said.

"why? It's yours right?"

"yeah! We need to disguise to escape"

Geum Hee wore So Min's dress. While So Min change her black tank top to white off-shoulder shirt. She get her eyeliner and drew a mole on Geum Hee's cheek. Geum Hee put So Min's hat on her while So Min loosen her ponytail and put shades. They look different from their previous look.

"I don't think he will recognize us. We look different ahjumma!" So Min exclaimed while looking at her reflection on the mirror.

"yeah.. I think so.. Now come on outside let's go home. Maybe you're mom is already there"

"so? She doesn't care for me. Come on now!" She said and drag her helpless ahjumma.

 

~~~

Hyun Joong still waiting for the two ladies but he can't see them going outside. When he saw a two ladies he decided to ask them.

"excuse me? Can I ask you something? Did you see two girls went on the washroom? The girl is is tall and wearing a black tank top and ponytail while the other is short and already an ahjumma?" Hyun Joong asked the two ladies.

The two looked to each other for a moment. So Min was froze and don't know what to say but she tried to compose herself.

"ah sorry but were just the only two left inside. We didn't see the ladies you're talking about." She said trying to make her voice larger. And quickly walked away to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong was going to ask for more but he was taken aback when the two already walked away. 'They look familiar' he thought. He looked down to the shoes of the girl who talked to him and his eyes became wide when he realized that its the two ladies he was looking for.

"oh my god you tricked me again!" He said and run again to chase them but its too late.. They're gone. He was fuming in anger but he tried to calm his self because the people started to look at him. So he just decided to go home. 'What a terrible day!' He shouted in his mind.

 

~~~

So Min and Geum Hee quickly run inside the car, panting. So Min left a big sigh when the guy chasing was gone.

"Thank God we escaped again!" Geum Hee exclaimed.

"yeah you're right but thanks also for my naughtiness." she said smiling.

"I know right. You are really a smart and goddess of naughtiness." Geum Hee said and they both laughed.

"now we need to go home.. I'm pretty sure that your mom is already looking for us"

"yeah okay" she said but honestly she still don't wanna go home. But her ahjumma is already tired. Tired because of her naughtiness. So they just headed home.

 

 

 

happy new year everyone! I'm gonna sleep its midnight here in my country. I'll just update tomorrow okay? I hope you like my story.. Be patient :)))