Chapter 11

Revenge Starts Everything

Jang Mi's birthday came. Everyone in the class sang happy birthday for her. Jang Mi saw So Min looking at the window, she walks towards her.

Jang Mi: yah! Are you not going to sing me happy birthday? She said smiling. So Min was frightened.

So Min: ah I'm sorry!

Jang Mi: Are you really not going to the party later?

So Min: no. I'm sorry again. I will just give you my gift right now. She said and gave the gift.

Jang Mi: oh! Thank you so much So Min! She said and hugged her.

 

~~~~~~~~

So Min was watching tv on her room when she received a text from an unknown number.

"Are you not coming?"

"Who's this?"

"it's me Hyun Joong"

"Where the hell did you get my number?! And who do you think you are to ask me that question? We're not even close!"

Hyun Joong didn't reply anymore. So Min turned off the tv and went to shower. She made her decision, she's going to the party.

 

~~~~~~~

Hyun Joong threw his phone on the bed. 'Whats her problem?' He thought.

'Hyun Joong are you attracted to her? She's your rival right? And she owed you for hitting your eyes!' He muttered.

'Yeah that's right! She still needs to repay that' he looked on his watch. It's 6:00 pm. He went to the bathroom for shower.

 

~~~~~~~

So Min went out on the bathroom wearing tank top and pajamas. She put her clothes on her bag. 'I hope it worked.' She thought and went downstairs for dinner.

 

After 1 hour...

 

So Min looked on her window and she saw the guards in front of the gate. She then look on her watch, it's already 7:45. She get her bag and headed downstairs.

She saw her mom and dad watching tv. She pretended that her tummy is aching.

"omma, appa.."

"hey what happened?"

"I have an upset stomach"

"what? Do you want us to bring to the hospital?"

"No. Maybe I'll just buy medicine on the drugstore?"

"but it's already dark, I'll just tell ahjumma to go there and buy you medicine." Her appa said.

"No! She don't know what medicine that's right for me. Please appa.. It really hurts! Ouch!" She said.

The two looked at each other for moment and her mom nodded at him.

"okay.. But come back here quickly alright? Don't go to the party!" He said.

"appa! How can I go there! I'm just wearing pajamas! Ouch okay appa, omma I'm leaving!" She said still pretending.

"okay. Take care!"

"Bye!" She said and went to her car. 'Asa! It worked! You are really smart Jung So Min! Hahaha its going to be a long night!' She muttered. She started the engine and drive quickly away from the house.